MattScott

Apology to the community for this last week

5 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

free character slot were given out in the past because specific servers were unplayable, doesnt really apply here

"servers were unplayable" sounds like the same thing to me lol

3 minutes ago, careless said:

"servers were unplayable" sounds like the same thing to me lol

except all the servers were inaccessible this time, character slots were so na players could play on eu servers while na servers were down (and vice versa)

2 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

except all the servers were inaccessible this time, character slots were so na players could play on eu servers while na servers were down (and vice versa)

If you've been here long enough, you would know that they've not only done character slot compensation once. There was various reasons on why they did it.  Don't just nitpick one instance. Premium, Character Slots, Weapon/Skin Selectors were always part to compensate. 

• Like 1

On 5/8/2019 at 6:26 AM, MattScott said:

All servers are back online now. We're monitoring things to see I there are any straggler issues.

thanks for the all work,but since that day i've mention that on other post,I'm from iran,after login its stuck at retrieve characters..

3 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

I think Matt has said several times now, when they are ready, he will.

sorry haven't been here in a while. but thanks for the info.

3 hours ago, MattScott said:

Sure thing. I can see the confusion.

It was both.

The contract was up, and we had already put our notice in with the old hosting facility.

However at the very end there was a delay with the new hardware arriving and getting setup on-time at the new facility.

My preference would have been to get 2 more weeks at the old facility, but they denied our request to stay a bit longer.

Matt. I have wrote and in another thread but i will also say here. You do what you need to do, i will wait as much need to wait, i have patience of one tibetan monk but i just BEG you, please, pretty please, just don't ROLLBACK again. Im almost reach, just 1 lvl more, to reach my old lvl which i have before rollback, I also make another toon and reach lvl 5 (this will be my gunner) My main toon is Melee Enforcer, some older player say that they never see Melee enf but i say, why not? I give a lot of effort to build this toon, so pretty please, i say again, don't rollback again.

Tnx in advance.

1 hour ago, DantesHell said:

Matt. I have wrote and in another thread but i will also say here. You do what you need to do, i will wait as much need to wait, i have patience of one tibetan monk but i just BEG you, please, pretty please, just don't ROLLBACK again. Im almost reach, just 1 lvl more, to reach my old lvl which i have before rollback, I also make another toon and reach lvl 5 (this will be my gunner) My main toon is Melee Enforcer, some older player say that they never see Melee enf but i say, why not? I give a lot of effort to build this toon, so pretty please, i say again, don't rollback again.

Tnx in advance.

Melee enforcer -.- i already don't like you.

Uhm, we're friday in EU right now, is the premium comming at friday NA time ? 🤔

2012-2014 servers were better than 2019 servers 

Edited by Deadliest

1 hour ago, Ketog said:

Uhm, we're friday in EU right now, is the premium comming at friday NA time ? 🤔

premium on hold till game is stable to make best use of it

9 hours ago, MattScott said:

Sure thing. I can see the confusion.

It was both.

The contract was up, and we had already put our notice in with the old hosting facility.

However at the very end there was a delay with the new hardware arriving and getting setup on-time at the new facility.

My preference would have been to get 2 more weeks at the old facility, but they denied our request to stay a bit longer.

Ah, that explains it perfectly. Thanks.

"To make it up to everyone, on Friday we will be turning on 2 weeks of free Premium for all players. For anyone who has existing Premium, this will add to it."

If my premium ended yesterday so that means that i don't get 2 weeks of free premium because i don't have it at this moment?:D 

2 hours ago, Director said:

"To make it up to everyone, on Friday we will be turning on 2 weeks of free Premium for all players. For anyone who has existing Premium, this will add to it."

If my premium ended yesterday so that means that i don't get 2 weeks of free premium because i don't have it at this moment?:D 

""To make it up to everyone, on Friday we will be turning on 2 weeks of free Premium for all players"

• Like 1

Friday is almost over here 😕 don't get me started on my australian friends 😜

10 minutes ago, PersianTiger said:

matt is ignoring me.. ok!

pretty sure he is distracted with little emergency's cropping up 

1 Hour Left for Friday to end here guys ^.^ when the premium is gonna begin  

Edited by Marionette

maybe we got it all wrong and Matt was talkin 'bout a different friday 😛

• Like 1

Hi all,

We just started awarding the Premium (4pm Friday Pacific time).

There are a lot of players to gift, so we're doing this in waves. To start we will hit everyone who has logged in within the last 30 days sorted by most recent login first.

Then we'll go back 30 days, etc.

Your Premium wont start till it is awarded to the account.

I'll keep you posted.

Thanks,
Matt

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

Taking this in a stride. Keep up the good work. Sorry to hear you had problems with the hardware and such, but granted G1 never intended the game to last this long so they shafted ANY upgrades on hardware for us, told us lies as well, bout new hardware probably being obsolete old shit anyway. So again thank you for keeping us informed not ignoring us and just being a plain stand up guy, apologies indeed given and we're just grateful that APB is still around 🙂 Keep your head up, Tiger! You're still in the game 🙂

• Like 1

14 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

We just started awarding the Premium (4pm Friday Pacific time).

There are a lot of players to gift, so we're doing this in waves. To start we will hit everyone who has logged in within the last 30 days sorted by most recent login first.

Then we'll go back 30 days, etc.

Your Premium wont start till it is awarded to the account.

I'll keep you posted.

Thanks,
Matt

you are not assigning Premium by human resources right ?

13 minutes ago, PersianTiger said:

you are not assigning Premium by human resources right ?

As a make good for the recent round of downtime, we are sending out two (2) weeks of Premium to effected players. That is being delivered in the next 24 hours to those of you who logged-in within the last 30 days. Then on Sunday, we’ll send out another round to players who logged in within 30-60 days.

This is what is noted about it in the newsletter, I haven't gotten it yet either. I guess just be patient

Okay,

It is 20:52. Where is my premium?

Matt Scott u are full of SHIT.