So, I've been wondering is there a chance to have a sever in Africa or at least the Middle East in the near future

Because, I know there are players on APB who are either from Africa or the Middle East and hear me out we tend to choose citadel EU as it's the closest still we get as double the amount of lagg from anyone else because the closest server we have is across the mediterranean sea and it's hard to convince people you extra lagg on your side of the world unless we a gaming Pc and great internet connection that's what we get 

Probably no chance. The game is dying. The most active server has an active pop of 600-700 during peak. You are better off finding a different game or keep playing on EU.

I will bring this up to the team and update you about the reply 🙂 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Lixil said:

Thank you, I really appreciate your help 

Because, here's the thing because of the reasons I mentioned earlier some of us tend to buy hacktools and that ruins the fun for everybody (not saying we are all hackers of course) but that might decrease the amount of hackers on citadel EU to some degree

560708867667918860.png?v=1 will i finally have less than 230 MS ?!

(will probably stay in citadel because i got all my progress there tho.)

1 minute ago, Ketog said:

560708867667918860.png?v=1 will i finally have less than 230 MS ?!

(will probably stay in citadel because i got all my progress there tho.)

That means bb Ketog? 😞

31 minutes ago, AlishaAzure said:

That means bb Ketog? 😞

uhm. maybe... probably not, don't make me feel sad ok.

1 hour ago, Lixil said:

Sorry, but what nonsense? 

It is obvious that in the near future this will not happen. 

I read your comment as: "I will find out from the team if they want to create another “Nekrova". 

It would be better if you answered in more interesting topics.

10 minutes ago, MohammedHassen said:

What does bb mean?

bb = Bye Bye

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, introlapse said:

Sorry, but what nonsense? 

It is obvious that in the near future this will not happen. 

I read your comment as: "I will find out from the team if they want to create another “Nekrova". 

It would be better if you answered in more interesting topics.

The Middle East has alot of money, this is an interesting topic to her and to her company, Have a great day. 

49 minutes ago, WorldDominator said:

The Middle East has alot of money, this is an interesting topic to her and to her company, Have a great day. 

Only if the APB gets strong popularity. Otherwise - another "Nekrova".

APB will not get enough popularity in the near future. 

5 hours ago, introlapse said:

Only if the APB gets strong popularity. Otherwise - another "Nekrova".

APB will not get enough popularity in the near future.

I've made my point clear when replying to Lixil some of us cheat because of the earlier mentioned reasons 

Yes we have money but no current dedicated servers of any kind 

So to summarize if you want the game to be "popular" how about decreasing the amount of cheaters by giving them a fair play thus having a better community that would be the reason for the game popularity

Edited by MohammedHassen

50 minutes ago, MohammedHassen said:

I've made my point clear when replying to Lixil some of us cheat because of the earlier mentioned reasons 

Yes we have money but no current dedicated servers of any kind 

So to summarize if you want the game to be "popular" how about decreasing the amount of cheaters by giving them a fair play thus having a better community that would be the reason for the game popularity

You have money, and the game has no online. Even on the main server (citadel) there are not always players.

APB all 10 years is at the bottom not because of cheaters. This is one of the problems, but not as large as it seems. Cheaters - not a problem at this stage.

We need to think more widely and focus on the mass player, and not to add new contacts for those who have already pumped 255R. 

With some players I am preparing large material with the analysis of the game and ready-made solutions to problems.

This game can have tens of thousands of players online if its developers understand what is happening. (Dont open new servers, so that each of them had 200 players. Dont add new 200+ lvl contacts, percs...)

APB is beta. Beta is all 10 years. We have been playing beta 10 years. Release will be after fixing the user interface, fixing matchmaking, adding a NOT TEXT tutorial, and global change of progression and weapon mechanics (balance). 

APB has never been good. 

Edited by introlapse

9 minutes ago, introlapse said:

You have money, and the game has no online. Even on the main server (citadel) there are not always players.

APB all 10 years is at the bottom not because of cheaters. This is one of the problems, but not as large as it seems. Cheaters - not a problem at this stage.

We need to think more widely and focus on the mass player, and not to add new contacts for those who have already pumped 255R. 

With some players I am preparing large material with the analysis of the game and ready-made solutions to problems.

This game can have tens of thousands of players online if its developers understand what is happening. (Dont open new servers, so that each of them had 200 players. Dont add new 200+ lvl contacts, percs...)

Well that's great you also have something to contribute with 

Look we obviously want the game to get better so let's just give ideas and wait to see

2 minutes ago, MohammedHassen said:

Well that's great you also have something to contribute with 

Look we obviously want the game to get better so let's just give ideas and wait to see

Their attempt to balance weapons made me realize that these guys do not feel the game. 

Also, the new RIOT loading screen, with gameplay inserts, also led me to draw conclusions. (he is terrible).