Sign in to follow this  
Garemie

APB now feels like its run by a couple randoms

12 minutes ago, VanilleKeks said:

We had some major server downtime with G1 some years ago. Can't really blame LO on their first major outage, can we? Lets just hope its a one time thing.

give me more information ? please !

8 hours ago, CatInTuxedo7 said:

G1 replaced server code-65FPS

LO took over-65FPS

not true its been updated to be better than 65 fps

G1 told us it couldn't or the game coding would wreck so I believed it.

I had apologized on the forums for believing a lie.

Even showed where I apologized to the community to CookiePuss.

5 hours ago, VickyFox said:

Rather have a year or so of inconvenience as little orbit is hard at work, when gamersfirst had 4 years to fix the game and bring it upto date. 

I think we should include all the other years as well since G1 had the game a lot longer to milk us out of money.

If I remember correctly it was 4 years of them promising an engine upgrade to fix problems that we had to complain about for years before that.

Because of that mess from the point of G1 buying apb i think all that time should be included.

Edited by Fortune Runner

broken hardware?

Aren't hey on  cloud servers? AFAIK, softlayer is just a service you buy, or did G1 really buy, well, own hardware again?

13 minutes ago, LilyV3 said:

broken hardware?

Aren't hey on  cloud servers? AFAIK, softlayer is just a service you buy, or did G1 really buy, well, own hardware again?

Our brand new primary login server has some bad hardware. We have a replacement arriving soon, and we are hoping to schedule maintenance for tomorrow (5/6).

Thanks,

Matt

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Yood said:

Our brand new primary login server has some bad hardware. We have a replacement arriving soon, and we are hoping to schedule maintenance for tomorrow (5/6).

Thanks,

Matt

Oh, very interesting, so we are (partially)  back at own hardware now.  That has it's ups and downs, and let's see how Lo handles that. But I still do not know why they make a hardware change without rollback possibilities.

• Like 1

Y'all got Stockholm Syndrome

EDIT:

Lixil

Hi everyone,

Bad news - it looks like we're forced to add an additional 3 hours to the downtime. The team is positive this will be the last extension needed to bring the servers back up.

Your frustration is understandable and I sincerely apologize for the wait, hopefully, this will be over soon.

LOL

Edited by Garemie

most people who are complaining will probably be the ones to rush to play........

by sitting in social anyways (again)

6 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

most people who are complaining will probably be the ones to rush to play........

by sitting in social anyways (again)

Because in social you can play without spending your nerve cells on cheaters occupying clubs. (& why deathreat so popular i think)

PS- ignore me..

16 hours ago, Garemie said:

At least G1 could keep the servers up.

404. File not found.

Only took a year for people to start wanting G1 back. Soon G1 will take on mythical status as something brilliant and wonderous, like RTW did during G1's time.

Edited by MrChan

7 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

I think we should include all the other years as well since G1 had the game a lot longer to milk us out of money.

If I remember correctly it was 4 years of them promising an engine upgrade to fix problems that we had to complain about for years before that.

Because of that mess from the point of G1 buying apb i think all that time should be included.

Didn't want to sound like a broken record but thank you very much for my point exact!

It just nonsensical to me watching other people complain about LO when they've brought new content and still doing on going work to bring all version of the game up to a standard.

A lot of people applaud Gamerfirst for their swift customer response compared to LO, but answering tickets isn't going to extend the longevity of the game.

1 hour ago, VickyFox said:

A lot of people applaud Gamerfirst for their swift customer response compared to LO, but answering tickets isn't going to extend the longevity of the game.

yeah answered with an automated response and then a B.S. one.  G1 did that to put a veil over our eyes so we wouldnt see clearly.

And dont worry about sounding like a broken record.

The ones who keep raging saying little orbit is the same as g1 are the real broken records.

Little Orbit has done so much for us and not just words but actual action.

No comparison. 🙂

21 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

No comparison

but you just compared them

G1 changed the server hardware 3 times.

None of those times did server stability actually improve.

Not only that, EU never got the server upgrade they were scheduled for during the second wave of hardware changes.

Where were you then?

Sign in to follow this