Sign in to follow this  
franchino87

Account Login Failed - This account has been blocked (error code 10008)

Good evening, i'm getting this message while i try to login to the game:

Account Login Failed - This account has been blocked (error code 10008)

I wasn't playing in a long time, like 2 years (maybe i opened it 10/12 months ago once)

I was curios about the new management and wanted to login, though i got this.

I HAVE NEVER CHEATED NOR SCRIPTED, fair play.

Please unlock my account, i login through steam and my nickname is franchino87

Thanks

You got banned for a reason buddy,check your email which you created your account on.

Hey franchino87!

Your account has been blocked (This does not necessarily mean for cheating)

I would highly recommend contacting support as they can look into your account with better detail and see why your account was blocked.

You can contact support via https://support.gamersfirst.com

(please keep in mind support is currently dealing with a high volume of tickets so it might take a little longer than usual to get a response)

Oh my... I've got the same problem. I leaved this game almost year ago, at the end of august for a 3 months. Then I've tried to log in but my account has been blocked. When I send a question to the support they just used a copy/paste option to give me the answer. There was no info about ban before in my mail box so I was a bit confused. The answer came quick (copy/paste) and it said that my account has been banned for cheats and they won't do anything with it. I've send next request but their answer didn't changed. They probably didn't even read my mail, just gave automatic answer for a "banned cheater" like me. But some days ago a friend of mine told me about Battleye and LO so I send another ticket. Ticket 2071st (xD). The worst thing is that my brother has been banned as well becouse we share the same IP address. I think I get banned for Advanced Launcher but this is a bit weird. My old wooden PC won't run this game even in 30 FPS so I've entered the official APB forum and found this (Advanced APB Launcher). I've got that from OFFICIAL APB FORUM so that shouldn't be ILLEGAL. But now I've got a new computer and looking forward for that unbanning players. I missed this game. :/

My banned character:njcgX1n.jpg5DfFZ8C.jpg1Y16Y3N.jpgyUfqz50.jpg

Edited by Hafgrim