klklklkl

Suggestions as CBT

Dear Apb ' little orbit ', and community.

Some things you might do that can make gameplay amazing for every1.

1. A good advertising is the most important thing!!! I barely ( to be honest -NEVER saw any articles or forum's discussions about APB.

2. I would like to see a new map, but first of all the basic should be updated and only after the EXTRAS.. 

3. I've heard of an Anti Cheat System coming soon. Played hours lately and pretty much on every server there are cheaters.

4. Less Financial and Waterfront servers. Perhaps make 1 or 2 for bronze/silver( and forbid golds to get in. And 1 or 2 others for silvers/golds.

5. Matchmaking pretty sucks. Not a problem for me, but for Newbies it sure does.

6. Adding another Rank like Platinum could be highly awesome for experienced players.

7. Market weapons and stuff are pretty expensive. Besides JK boxes are 0.0001% chanced.( and power boxes are bugged with 100jk point each ) instead of any other drop.

If I come out with other stuff I'll make another one. These suggestions came to me as I opened the thread. Thx and good luck.

Edited by klklklkl

6 minutes ago, klklklkl said:

4. Less Financial and Waterfront servers. Perhaps make 1 or 2 for bronze/silver( and forbid golds to get in. And 1 or 2 others for silvers/golds.

5. Matchmaking pretty sucks. Not a problem for me, but for Newbies it sure does.

6. Adding another Rank like Platinum could be highly awesome for experienced players.

There's not enough players on Jericho to support this change at the moment. Getting op already takes too long as is. If the game could support multiple full districts at one time this would be a good suggestion.

I think what LO needs to do after they implement the anti-cheat (which is what they seem adamant about doing first) is add the next contacts to the game, that will retain the most amount of players and gives LO time to work on other things.

STOP ASKING FOR HIGHER THREAT COLOURS.

Threat colours is not your actual threat and adding more above gold does nothing.

1 hour ago, klklklkl said:

Threat colors are meaningless. Just give us an actual MMR rating.

The problem with matchmaking is it's pulling people from a pool of 50 so it narrows it down so badly, and the threat segregation doesn't even in itself work as people bypass it and then plague weaker players.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, klklklkl said:

I'm taking about the future . Not for now

Maybe long into the future, I don't think they're going to change district sizes anytime soon and sure as hell bet they wont make lobbies a thing, there would be an outrage.

3 hours ago, klklklkl said:

Dear Apb ' little orbit ', and community.

Some things you might do that can make gameplay amazing for every1.

1. A good advertising is the most important thing!!! I barely ( to be honest -NEVER saw any articles or forum's discussions about APB.

2. I would like to see a new map, but first of all the basic should be updated and only after the EXTRAS.. 

3. I've heard of an Anti Cheat System coming soon. Played hours lately and pretty much on every server there are cheaters.

7. Market weapons and stuff are pretty expensive. Besides JK boxes are 0.0001% chanced.( and power boxes are bugged with 100jk point each ) instead of any other drop.

If I come out with other stuff I'll make another one. These suggestions came to me as I opened the thread. Thx and good luck.

Agree with you, specially in the #4 and #5. The matchmaking should return to the way it was in RTW era.
But concerning about #4... Just an observation. Well. We'll gonna have Golds dethreating in purpose only to join Silver Districts to troll the players. The old stuff we already know that happens.