Lixil

Welcome to the new forums

Welcome, Fallen Earth fans! You may be wondering what's going on with the forum change.
We have lots of features planned and several already implemented for you to play around with.

Firstly, note that if there is anything we are missing, we're more than happy to collect player feedback and try to get the features you most want for the new forums.

On the style front, we have some shiny new background options you can choose from.

Regarding social features, there's a new club system - a snug little hangout that can be as exclusive or inclusive as you want.
Aiding this are a new profile page (with cover photo) and feed. The ability to react to posts with a range of emotes has also been added.
Plus, you have the ability to ignore any player that has been spamming you with requests to buy their expensive rainbow butterfly symbols.

In order to provide you with the additional security on the forums, we've enabled the authentication with (insert name of authenticator here), that you can use with the application of your choice.

Lastly, the whole forums have been upgraded to the newest version. That's all for now!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Shiny new forums, you say?

Though, perhaps it's unwise to allow users to modify their own member titles. Given this can be abused, and may lead to people being given the wrong impression. P=

I assume a link to the old forums will also be provided, so that we can report old content (e.g my F.A.Q guide)?

Edited by Mansk

Guest Ernie

Focus on the god damn game instead you don’t have time for forums, time’s running out....

Very nice design of new forum, I like it. :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1

looks good,

can we have a pvp section too? 😄

Edited by Kinksta

15 minutes ago, Mansk said:

Shiny new forums, you say?

Though, perhaps it's unwise to allow users to modify their own member titles. Given this can be abused, and may lead to people being given the wrong impression. P=

I assume a link to the old forums will also be provided, so that we can report old content (e.g my F.A.Q guide)?

wow, your a nerd! :classic_huh:

8 minutes ago, Kinksta said:

looks good,

can we have a pvp section too? 😄

It does looks good does't it, and I agree to have a pvp section. I'd love to kick ass in Forums and in Pvp zones!

13 minutes ago, Guest Ernie said:

Focus on the god damn game instead you don’t have time for forums, time’s running out....

dude WW3 is not going to happen anymore, don't you follow the politics. These people have time, believe me!

so are the old post gone?  was some info that new peeps could use

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Ozium said:

so are the old post gone?  was some info that new peeps could use

I want to know this as well.

47 minutes ago, Lixil said:

Welcome, Fallen Earth fans! You may be wondering what's going on with the forum change.
We have lots of features planned and several already implemented for you to play around with.

Firstly, note that if there is anything we are missing, we're more than happy to collect player feedback and try to get the features you most want for the new forums.

On the style front, we have some shiny new background options you can choose from.

Regarding social features, there's a new club system - a snug little hangout that can be as exclusive or inclusive as you want.
Aiding this are a new profile page (with cover photo) and feed. The ability to react to posts with a range of emotes has also been added.
Plus, you have the ability to ignore any player that has been spamming you with requests to buy their expensive rainbow butterfly symbols.

In order to provide you with the additional security on the forums, we've enabled the authentication with (insert name of authenticator here), that you can use with the application of your choice.

Lastly, the whole forums have been upgraded to the newest version. That's all for now!

Thanks for adding custom titles. There is still some forum sections missing but I hope your team will get around to adding those later on. Will there be any custom emotes added?

trying to edit your post is weird, ok i see edit on this one but not other post. must be short timer ...

Edited by Ozium

Wow!
The support service is still alive. Keep it up, maybe some people back to the game. GL!

13 hours ago, Lixil said:

I've taken a look into the stream Q&A with the CEO involving Little Orbit's movements in APB, and as a player of both games over the years, I'd like to personally commend the efforts on the much needed doctoring of the game and it's console outreach. Outside of this I would like to personally welcome LITTLE ORBIT to Fallen Earth!

In regards to what was said in the Q&A, I definitely have a bit of follow up that I'm curious about in regards to the Fallen Earth side of things. If and ever I get the chance I'd really like to speak in terms of that, and kind of take my gander at this with L.O. I have a lot of questions and naturally with the busy swarm of events, emails are few and far between for response. That being said, Lixil, I have a few questions that were posted via Little Orbit - Contact Us, subject titled FALLEN EARTH INQUIRIES that addresses the most of any concerns I would have.

Again, WELCOME to Fallen Earth, and I hope everything goes wonderfully for you all!

Looks nice. Also nice to have my forum account unbanned as previous people were lazy.

• Like 2