317 replies to this topic

Heavenly

Heavenly

« ★ Elite ★ »

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1371 posts
  • Joined 13-October 11
Hi all. I'm not new in Forums but i've never been presented before so i'm doing it now.

Name/Alias: Heavenly (actually heaveenly for the WarRock'ers)

I love: the Music, the Sea, and my girl :P
I like: languages, Warrock, G1 Forums, Sports, pets, go out with friends, and rock the live!

Edited by Heavenly, 16 April 2012 - 06:09 AM.

Jericho

Jericho

Retired

• Retired Reloaded Staff
  • 5840 posts
  • Joined 19-June 09
OOops, how in 3 years did I miss this thread? :troll_face:

Hello my name is Jericho, I may reveal more of myself if I ever become a G1 Producer or equivalent ;D

I am old enough to be your oldest brother but young enough to date Lindsey Lohan :adoration:

I am War Rock's Community Manager. Been working on War Rock and for GamersFirst for just about 3 years.

Some tasks that I perform are community events, War Rock and G1 production tasks such as website administration, facebook and youtube management.

I love European Synth-Pop and I like first person everything; first person shooters, first person rpgs, and first person racing games! >:D

..less QQ more PEW PEW

Check out the Official APB Reloaded Facebook, and Youtube pages!
Play "Name That APB" on Twitter!

Habbedaz

Habbedaz

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 569 posts
  • Joined 11-November 10
I've been skulking around the Warrock forums for a few months, though I'm new to this part of the forums.

My ingame nickname (Warrock) is Archpenguin, though on the forums I'm Habbedaz.
I am 17 years old.
Live in Norway.
At the moment, my first and foremost occupation is the IB diploma program.

Essentially, besides social life, I listen to music nearly all the time. Metal of different sorts, mostly, though more symphonic metal than anything else (Ensiferum, Turisas etc), and never black or death. I also read alot. Mostly fantasy, though also some old Greek epic poems and a tad Edgar Allan Poe, as well as some more forced literature (school). Else it's Warrock, some online strategy and offline roleplaying games and Pokémon. Due to temperatures, I'm much more active here during winter, spring and autumn than during summer.

jasonkorrey

jasonkorrey

Initiate

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • Joined 31-May 12
Hello, Every one. I am Jason Korrey, now I am being a member of the Gamerfirst.com. Today I am happy that now I am connected with the real discussion community where there is lots of topic which help me to start discussion at here.
Feel the real experience with r4 cards

Frainer

Frainer

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 02-July 12
Hi, Tristan here. I'm kinda new to this whole thing, but it looks pretty cool.

Quick question, I did a lot of my sign-up on a mobile. Is there a way to change my forum display name, or should I submit a ticket? My mobile's keyboard is less than stellar, and it's pretty stupid for being a "smart" device.

.Halloween

.Halloween

Initiate

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 20-October 11
first / last name: rafael antonio
City: rio de janeiro
ulteis day, and tomorrow afternoon. study night
game: warrock, war inc
ID: vitinhopr0
e-mail: rafael-antonio-safado@hotmail.com

I want to be administrator GamersFirst ...

Edited by .Halloween, 05 July 2012 - 07:38 AM.

Skooma_

Skooma_

Initiate

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Joined 13-March 12
Hiya, I'm Tyler. Nice to meet you guys, I haven't really posted an introduction or have been on the forums as of late, usually I'm never on...

But now I'll be on a lot more paying attention to you guys and growing closer. :flower:

This is my first post and I plan to have 1000 by December. Oh, and again, nice to meet you. .-.

Here's a link to my steam ID, add me! http://steamcommunit...561198048048455 :P :P

Edited by ScopusHawke, 21 August 2012 - 06:13 PM.

Posted Image

All

All

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 05-October 12
Hello I call myself "allaboutagame"because I simply am. I love my PS3, any kind of game whether it be TH Poker or this game, which I stumbled upon, now I want to be able
to run, jump, climb and shoot with the best of them. I am willing to be mentored and help to learn the in and out of this game APB reloaded. Give me a hollar if you have the time. Until then I will just stumble my way through and learn as I slowly go!

sunnydeol

sunnydeol

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 18-October 12
Name :- Sunny

Hello friends i am New Join to this Forum . i love online games .

kukki

kukki

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3230 posts
  • Joined 20-July 11

Hello. I am kukki.

fnmod_character_aircontrol.png

Hayze

Hayze

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
  • Joined 13-October 12
Name/Alias: Hayze (Hailan Rising Game Tester (Founder Title & VIP )and formor KOL addict)

I enjoy family freinds music
My husband BLUEGREY (formally known as GREYBLUE)
and I would love to invite you all over to the Hailan Rising Forums Hailan Rising Forums to share great news about the new game
( not an ad) :)

I'll go first, because... well, because no one else has access to the forums yet. :'[

You don't need to follow any real format, just introduce yourself! You can also list SteamIDs, DS friend codes, and so forth if you're the adventurous, meet random new people type.

Name/Alias: Valkyrie ("Diva" to the War Rockers)

Ex-competitive gamer - it's funny how when you start working on games, you lose all the time you had for gaming... Former hack/modder, now a semi-respectable industry professional.

Edited by Hayze, 09 November 2012 - 09:50 AM.

xJakeFTWx

xJakeFTWx

Initiate

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 26-November 12
Well the name is Jake. I currently live in Ohio, and I'm a highschool student.
I'm very into gaming, family, and Marching Band. I am the current Percussion section leader, and hope to become a drum major next season.
The kind of music that I'm interested in is heavy, but I do like most kinds of music.
I'm a very open minded person, I don't judge or criticise. Also, I'm very upfront with everyone. If I don't like you, you will know it.
Even though I may seem very crude, I really am a caring person. Just don't work your way onto my bad side.
Thats all for now.

Salvick

Salvick

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1153 posts
  • Joined 23-December 11
Hey there, I'm Salvick! My real name is Salvador, I live in Argentina where I born, actually in the city of Buenos Aires.
I'm older enough to know what it feels to play 8-bit games and first arcade games in the 80's.

About my gaming experience I want remark that I found my passion when I played a "fan made" role play server in GTA San Andreas MultiPlayer, I'm crazy with racing cars games and also I love to play shooting games and RTS ocasionally. Also I love to produce beats and sampling loops and I have my crew of friends who are always playing their analogue synths with me and my beat-boxes (Actually I'm in love with the Korg Wavedrum I bought, you should take a look at it to know what I'm talking about)

In APB I found a game that have everything I'd always wish. I found that I have skills to handle the customisation editor tool and now I'm really apassionated composing symbols for tattoos, clothes and mainly making custom designs for cars as crazy. Also I want to say that I could usually sound pretty dumb when I'm angry since english is not my native language and I use to repeat words that may sound a bit rude without know it so I apologize for that and apreciate any help from anyone who wants to help me with that.

Actually leading the clan "Sangre por Sangre" ("Blood in, Blood out" in spanish) playing since steam release, supporting the game and trying to be respected and respectfull everytime.

Finally everyone is invited to visit my steam personal profile, my raptr wall and my character's facebook page and leave any comments you want. There are a loooot of screenshots I made since I'm a fan gamer and I'm always sharing my best moments playing my favorite games.

Salvick's Steam profile

Salvick's Facebook profile

Salvick's Raptr wall

Edited by Salvick, 07 September 2014 - 12:28 AM.

Salvick_twitch_banner_1.png

I have spent 29 G1C, which is $0.3625

Andy Hole

Andy Hole

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 21-May 13

Hello, my name is: Andy Hole. I from Southampton in UK. I been gaming since as long as I can remember, my first gaming platform was the Atari 2600. Solid games with solid brick graphics, LOL. :OpIsFunny:
My fav game has got to be FPS as I love to shoot peeps in the head. So maybe you catch a bullet or two from me soon.
Well nice to meet you all, shoot you soon OK. :rambo:
Oh my I.D. is mashup2, Look Out. LOL

Edited by Andy Hole, 21 May 2013 - 03:13 AM.

zeeshanaayan

zeeshanaayan

Initiate

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • Joined 15-August 13
Same problem here. Anyone solve this problem

Harpalyce Threissa

Harpalyce Threissa

Initiate

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 09-September 13
Hullo! May as well post here.

Name/Alias: Harpalyce (somebody had already taken my usual first-name-only - obviously it is my duty to find them and kill them because THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE)

The thing

The thing

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 04-October 13
can anybody help me. i have a problem. i cannot uninstall gamersfirst eventhough i deleted it's file and the games

Ashley

Ashley

Banned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7459 posts
  • Joined 10-July 08
Are you referring to GamersFirst Live?

xsgenefuzz

xsgenefuzz

Initiate

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Joined 31-March 12
Hello all! I started playing FE about a year and a half ago, but took like, an eight month break in middle. But I'm back now. And boy, is it good to be back. I've never been a very active poster on the forums, but now that Autumn has gone Hazmat, I figured I should formally introduce myself. :-)
The Hazmat Team: Autumn Hays

[Titans of Industry]: Momma Kay, Jynan Tawnik

Ravenheartedx

Ravenheartedx

Initiate

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 16-January 14
Hi guys, I'm new to the forums. I currently play fallen earth with a few characters, but I'm still slightly new to the whole thing. Just wanted to make this post to see who else plays, and maybe make a few friends.

Ashley

Ashley

Banned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7459 posts
  • Joined 10-July 08
Be sure to poke around the Fallen Earth subforums :).

QBlackjack

QBlackjack

Initiate

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 25-January 14
Hallo everyone i'm Blackjack or Toxicswarm for every other networks/games.
I currently live in the moustache country formerly know as Italy, I am an artist and i've been drawing since 2005.
i'm a compulsive gamer and my favourite genre are FPS games (and a bit of GDR)

Oh, i'm from APB (Obeya EU1), and i've got 1 crim and 1 enf
I've been playing this game for 2 years ( 3 maybe ?) and i'm creating an account for this forum only now, woaoaowoao

See you in game !

Edited by QBlackjack, 10 February 2014 - 09:46 AM.

Red is dead. Yellow be mellow.

tennisballers

tennisballers

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts
  • Joined 24-May 13
Slim Shady

firstme

firstme

Initiate

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 14-February 14
hey ho!
Just wanted to give a shout out - obviously new here! Just looking around and checkin it out!
cheers

Dulla

Dulla

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Joined 08-August 13
regards ~APB player!

OriginalWolf

OriginalWolf

Initiate

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Joined 02-June 14
Hello Everyone.
I'm OriginalWolf, Played this game about a year ago, stopped playing, now I'm back.
As of currently, I can't even login to the game, but that doesn't matter right now.

I'm a hardcore Gamer, mostly console though. (PS3)
My rig is kinda lacking, so...

But yeah, I live in Vegas, I'm 18. Whatsup

BeardedCoffeeMonkey

BeardedCoffeeMonkey

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 994 posts
  • Joined 08-September 14

Greetings everyone,

Only started playing recently but I can tell the game has it's hooks in me. I sort of stumbled across APB (long story) but I quickly returned and delved deeper into the game.

So far, so good. I am generally a pretty crappy FPS guy, but I am trying out all the weapons I can and getting a feel for the right fit.

See you in game!

BCMsig.png

On Jericho as BCMonkey and online at: youTube | Twitter | Facebook | My Website

FREE game codes here! --> APB Redeem Code Thread

arsmatador

arsmatador

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 29-September 14
no me deja entrar cuando pongo la contraseña me dice error q puedo hacer

PortalCow

PortalCow

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 230 posts
  • Joined 05-January 15

Hi.

Name: Timothy

Moo...

Ritz

Ritz

Initiate

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Joined 05-February 15

Name: Ritzer/Ritz

I like: cats, cute stuff, blogging/tweeting, art, casual and hxc gaming though mostly MMOs, being a lazy turd, fur***gotry.

Edited by Ritz, 12 February 2015 - 06:48 PM.

Sikuia

Sikuia

Initiate

• New Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 14-August 15

well, hey guys. i know this may not be the area to ask, but i cant find a thread to ask on. i enterd incorrect data on the age gate for Fallen Earth, so now i cant play. Dose anyone have any way to fix this?

Shadowdueler97

Shadowdueler97

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 09-September 15

Hello Gamersfirst!

My name is David and I've followed these forums for a pretty long time now but haven't bothered joining until today.
I'm 18 years old turning 19 next month.

I'm a huge fan of J-Pop and my favorite artists are Nogizaka46, SPYAIR, Tokyo Girls' Style, Perfume, Koda Kumi, ANGERME, Juice=Juice, E-girls, BABYMETAL and a bunch of others that I can't currently name at the top of my head.

I hope that I can make many friends within these forums!

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13

Almost 5 years in game and I completely missed this thread...just...wow...

Name/Alias: LilRedHare, KitMeow, Kitness

Games: Fallen Earth, Unturned, Anarchy Online, WoW, APB Reloaded

Likes: Shooting, yoga, jogging, DANCING (yis!), outdoor concerts, MMOs, moar dancing, guys with manners...did I mention dancing?

DLBanner1.jpg

Kit Southworth, Kitness Everdeen, Ophanim-Dying Light

vuontoivutru

vuontoivutru

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 06-March 16

I grew up suburban 150% to da max. I slang my talk because I choose too, but I can be proper when it's necessary. I grew up dancin' all mah life. Also played games @ the community rec centers

màn hình led ngoài trời

Szambi

Szambi

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4068 posts
  • Joined 18-June 14

Been sometime on forums and missed the thread aswell.

Name: Jakub (James sounds more badass tho)

Games: Skyrim, APB Reloaded, Borderlands series

AMYoVUC.png

God dammit!

crismar

crismar

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 15-July 16

os serve d apb brasileiro foro fechado i agora

LibertyWalker

LibertyWalker

Initiate

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • Joined 02-July 14
Hi! Ive been playing APB for ~2,4k ingame hours but NEVER been active on forums, so Id like to get started here.

DoB: 31.10.1998
Nationality: German
Name : LibertyWalker
Server : Citadel
To myself: Im friendly if others are friendly too. Im open to meet new people in APB and on the forums here =)

Edited by TheLukecraft1, 11 September 2016 - 01:12 PM.

APBSIGNATUREalt_zpskeg9lem3.png

CITADEL  |  LibertyWalker

Koraboros

Koraboros

Initiate

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 04-January 17

Hello to all, I am Koraboros as you can see... I am from Argentina. I've played Wow, Lineage, Aion, B & S, Dark Souls Series, Bloodborne, Dragon Age, Skyrim etc, and I'm looking for something different ... and I think I've found it. I think I like this game a lot. I'm still trying to understand where to put my skill points, so looking at this forum I found this thread, so hello everyone again, and see you in the game. Have a great day.

Edited by Koraboros, 01 February 2017 - 04:13 AM.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users