Spoiled

Daily log in bonus

Some free to play games offer daily log in bonuses. 

Give better rewards for consistency. 

This can range from in-game currency, guns, cars, kits, joker boxes, Joker tickets, premium, etc. 

• Like 2

Quite good idea, tho the daily login rewards should (mostly) be some timed stuff imo. 

A few examples:

24h* APB$ and RP boost

24h* Armas weapon

24h* pre-modded vehicle (like the ones you get from joker boxes)

24h* character/weapon/car mod

any other item that can be given with expiry time

* - 24h should be the the max time i guess, so everyone could use the items for a period of time, but LO wouldn't be giving away anything permanent for free.

Warthunder actually has a system that would fit well in here - you get a lootbox-like thingy for daily login, every specific amount of days you get a box with higher chance of better item, so instead of specifying specific items for each subsequent daily login they can opt out for a simpler solution of basically giving a random item from a pool of items and the consistency part would be every now and then giving a better box with better items (perhaps a several days or up to a week timed weapon etc).

(And to add to that idea, maybe premium users should just have the duration of daily login item slightly longer than regular users, no p2w in that i believe. It's just an idea to even it out a bit, as premium might get less and less useful with more and more free (timed) stuff given away, especially if you include APB$ and RP boosters).

they can made an *box* that has been used for testing gear ;P like 1-5 per day to run with random weapons Legendaries/Armas/Rare ticket missions oca's/jocker store
it could be an good option
+ some random premium 1 - 5 days
+ JT rewards

This idea is sweet. Lots of F2P games have Log-in rewards and i think it'll work really well in APB. You usually get small rewards then they can get bigger over a certain amount of days but not all do this.

Still good idea, +1

any reward at the discretion of the developers will be the right decision .

Instead of login, maybe better daily activity rewards and an increased bonus for each consecutive day in which you complete a daily activity

Edited by -Dan-

18 hours ago, Spoiled said:

Some free to play games offer daily log in bonuses. 

That is what he mentioned, a daily reward. That implies at least a login in. 

Daily rewards are boring, since you get something for literally doing nothing. 

I would vote for a daily reward after a playtime of an hour, this the playtime is cumulative over the current day, thus playing 30min and 3min a day gives a reward. 

I think the "Daily Activity" system just needs some tweaks.

-While I personally don't have all the things I want from the JTs Store, I know many players do. So we could use more items in there to spend those tickets on. Maybe add Joker Boxes and Gold Joker Boxes, but with a daily purchase limit of 1.

-Better rewards for consecutive days, or for a set amount of days (better rewards after 1 week / 1 month accumulated).

-The missions are all pretty reasonable, but I'd like to be able to complete daily activities from contacts in waterfront/financial even if I'm in the other one.

I was also thinking about the daily activities and i guess that actually seems like a reasonable option, to add something to the daily activity system.

For example if you complete 1 daily activity, you get something* and if you complete all daily activities (that means 5 total as it currently is), you also get something* and add to that the consecutive days system, like for example every 7th day you get something* better.

* - and this "something" that you get could be what i mentioned in my previous post (like timed APB$ & RP boosters, timed weapons etc)

Oh, and not to forget, there should be a counter in jobs/roles tab, so you could see, your progress.

20 hours ago, Leefekyn said:

I think the "Daily Activity" system just needs some tweaks.

-While I personally don't have all the things I want from the JTs Store, I know many players do. So we could use more items in there to spend those tickets on. Maybe add Joker Boxes and Gold Joker Boxes, but with a daily purchase limit of 1.

-Better rewards for consecutive days, or for a set amount of days (better rewards after 1 week / 1 month accumulated).

-The missions are all pretty reasonable, but I'd like to be able to complete daily activities from contacts in waterfront/financial even if I'm in the other one.

did u know what golden boxes have in their awards ?
lowest tier has 15 day weapon after that goes 30 day weapon or promum, year or perm cars, perm weapons, legendaries

Maybe better rewards for ticket missions from contacts ? and increasing number of them from 5 to 10 ? (they are just useless now if u doing fightclub)

Edited by TheSxW