Lixil

Emergency Maintenance

y3XXLtd.png

Hello everyone!

To address ongoing issues we will be bringing down our servers to correct the matter.

The maintenance starts at 1 PM PT (around 40 minutes from now). The estimated downtime is 6 hours

We will post any updates as they develop.

Thank you for your patience as we work to make your experience more enjoyable.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 12

Hi everyone,

We're running a little long on the hardware maintenance.

We're currently estimating another 6 hours with servers coming online around midnight Pacific time.

We apologize for the delay, but we also feel it is critical to get this piece of equipment working properly for everyone.

I'll post as soon as servers are back online.

Sorry,

Matt

• Like 7
  • Thanks 10

Hi everyone,

Unfortunately, we are still working on backing things up properly. The file transfer from the bad server is very slow. We’ve done the math on the remaining files at their current rate and added repair time, and we feel the outage is going to run another 6 hours to roughly 6am Pacific time.

We are working through it as fast as we can.

Sorry,

Matt

• Like 9
  • Thanks 13

Hello everyone,

I am very sorry to say that we are looking at another extension of 3 hours, pushing it to the 9 AM PT. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Hi everyone,

Bad news - it looks like we're forced to add an additional 3 hours to the downtime. (12 PM PT) The team is positive that this will be the last extension needed to bring the servers back up.

Your frustration is understandable and I sincerely apologize for the wait, hopefully, this will be over soon.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Hello everyone! 

After this frustratingly long wait time, I am happy to announce that the servers are back online. Once again... We do apologize for the inconvenience that this may have caused you.

Matt will follow this up with a thread going over what has happened, including details on compensation.

San Paro awaits!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3