TheHidden-Tember

Add in-game macros

Add a configuration for a button that fires your gun repeatedly at a certain configurable frequency (or more likely a duration in milliseconds).

BAM, the semi-auto unfriendly to noobs problem is fixed and people can no longer complain about macros.

(and more specifically it will end the witch hunt because really people using a macro can't be differenciated from people with genuine rythm skills)

• Like 1

disable pvp and make it so you can only play against civilians instead

• Like 4

2 hours ago, TheHidden-Tember said:

Add a configuration for a button that fires your gun repeatedly at a certain configurable frequency (or more likely a duration in milliseconds).

BAM, the semi-auto unfriendly to noobs problem is fixed and people can no longer complain about macros.

(and more specifically it will end the witch hunt because really people using a macro can't be differenciated from people with genuine rythm skills)

hmmm dont use rythm guns ?? use automatic one ?

remove guns because my uncle got shot and i find the contents in this game highly offensive.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TheHidden-Tember said:

Just no.

Or you could practice and become skilled like other people who have mastered the art of tap firing. 

• Like 1

Close All Districts except Gold and ONLY the same 30 Gold APB Lifers can play with themselvea forever. 

You don't have to think about anything but yourself. Kind of like now. 

No stupid noobs to suggest something dumb, or change your fav gun. 

Oh wait, that's how that is right now also.

My bad... 

• Like 1

Smells like a macro-ban victim.

FairFight banned macro users for a reason. 

Semi-Auto weapons are supposed to be just that. Semi-automatic. If you make them automatic it wouldn't be a semi-automatic. Their slight increase in damage and accuracy is to make up for that factor, and using a macro, to make a semi-auto into an automatic is against the rules for that reason.

In other words:

My aim is bad, how about we add an auto-aiming bot that also helps me see targets through walls? That way, there would be no more people crying aimbot and getting banned.

See the logic?

Oh, and i heard FairFight used to calculate a player's clickrate to determine if it's human or machine. But don't quote me on it.

17 hours ago, hackerung said:

Smells like a macro-ban victim.

You're the reason why we can't have nice things.

Remember the witch hunt I mentioned?

(also no, I never got banned for anything)

16 minutes ago, TheHidden-Tember said:

What did i miss? Nice things? Macros? lmao, just practice mate you'll get there on day.

git gud EZclap

18 hours ago, hackerung said:

My aim is bad, how about we add an auto-aiming bot that also helps me see targets through walls? That way, there would be no more people crying aimbot and getting banned.

Might as well give us the mythical health and damage hacks too.

No more "he one shot me with OCA" or "This guy has GOD mode on!"

6 hours ago, TheHidden-Tember said:

Having nice things? You're asking for a way to exploit the game mechanics within the game.
Semi autos are more powerful than standard automatics, that's the reason why they're semi-autos, to ballance it out.

Making all semi-auto weapons into automatic weapons would make automatic weapons that we currently own nearly obsolete.

In other words

You're literally asking for a bot that interacts with your mouse/clickrate for you. You're asking the devs to implement it IN the game, no less.

Like I said, macros are against the rules for a reason. They give you an advantage. Giving everyone a macro will just break everything.

Stick to the STAR 556 or practice your clicking.

Proper fire rate management > macro spam

You'd need atleast 4 different RoF macros at different speeds to even come close to natural management. When will people understand that it's not max RoF only, or one fire rate for all. 

Edited by VanilleKeks

On 5/8/2019 at 2:51 AM, VanilleKeks said:

Proper fire rate management > macro spam

You'd need atleast 4 different RoF macros at different speeds to even come close to natural management. When will people understand that it's not max RoF only, or one fire rate for all. 

Yes. This is part of why I wrote this thread.

Give people a legal macro to make them realise that they'll still get their arses handed to them because they got no rythm.