Depends which pack you want to buy, most of them are Character life time. But some are account life time, for example: Juggernaut Strike Pack

• Thanks 1

revelations pack, juggernaut pack, and any of the sports packs are the only account bound bundles iirc

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

revelations pack, juggernaut pack, and any of the sports packs are the only account bound bundles iirc

There's also Key To The City and Key To The World.

I think those packs listed above are the only gear-related account lifetime packages/bundles. The only ones that are 100% account lifetime are the ones that specifically mention it on their pages. (For example, the Juggernaut Strike Pack has "Account Lifetime Pack" listed on its page in bold red lettering.)

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, MartinPL said:

There's also Key To The City and Key To The World.

good catch, although owning the kttw pack i can’t recommend buying it to anyone else lol

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

good catch, although owning the kttw pack i can’t recommend buying it to anyone else lol

Yes, I checked it and it's simply a waste of money but thanks

• Like 1

KTTW is the only way to get Rhino kit for vegas 4x4 isnt it?

Yeah, last time I was buying stuff for APB I really wanted Rhino kit account bound but on a... limited budget, hard to justify KTTW price tag.

15 minutes ago, Gunsei said:

Yeah, last time I was buying stuff for APB I really wanted Rhino kit account bound but on a... limited budget, hard to justify KTTW price tag.

agreed

i think kttw would have slightly more value if the guns were all open slots, and you received all current and future weapon skins (similar to how kttc has all current and future symbols)

Edited by BXNNXD
typo
  • Like 1

Tbh Kttw is fair. Imagine buying all those things separately.. It would cost almost twice the price. I love this pack, you get stuff such as rhino car and the charge mikro account bound, You get 3D glasses, you get ATAC with it's arguably the best modifications and a STAC. You also get some more stuff and those skins from many countries.

6 minutes ago, zyde said:

Tbh Kttw is fair. Imagine buying all those things separately.. It would cost almost twice the price. I love this pack, you get stuff such as rhino car and the charge mikro account bound, You get 3D glasses, you get ATAC with it's arguably the best modifications and a STAC. You also get some more stuff and those skins from many countries.

I remember actually numbercrunching the prices in KTTW. The document is gone now, but IIRC ignoring some things that are unavailable separately and/or accountbound, the total price of the pack was close to the actual full price if you were to buy all the items in it individually.

Honestly, KTTW's greatest issue is that the price is jacked up by all the country skins - most of which will very likely go unused, since players will probably only use the weapon skin of their own country. (Well, and maybe the Japan Weapon Skin. I'd say it's the best country-pride weapon skin because the colour scheme and the simple dot look good and aren't overly in-your-face about HEY I LIKE [COUNTRY NAME] like the other skins.)

doesn't matter, stuff is still too expensive for what the game is, and for how the f2p scene works in gaming right now.

Plus you'll have to buy certain things twice, you're out of luck. Innit great? 

Edited by _chain

1 minute ago, zyde said:

preset weapons are a pretty big risk when a single balance patch can render them useless, look at how many people were asking for atac patroller refunds after the ir3 changes

the flag skins are also lackluster imo, how often would someone use a flag for a random country?

kttw just seems like g1 realized players were desperate for account bound armas items, so they threw in other clothing packs that weren’t in kttc, added in a couple not-so-exclusive items, and then a bunch of filler content to justify $150 price tag

KTTW pack, aka the "$100 3D glasses" pack,

arPyaxU.gif

Edited by CookiePuss

I think it would be better if all of the Armas purchases were "Account Lifetime" level purchases.  Some people think Armas is still generally over priced after the first LO pricing pass.  I agree when looking at the price of things that are single character unlocks (Vehicles and Vehicle Kits specifically come to mind).  I think new players would be more inclined to spend the current price (or possibly a little more) if they only had to spend it once to get what they want for all characters.

The Account Lifetime option is only currently there for Weapons and select packages.  And if nothing else I would like to see it available for more things.

sports packs are no longer for the lifetime account or is it a bug???