3D_fobia

How low have it fell? Is this a new reality for APB now?

Just because there are cheaters doesn't mean there are as many as people want to believe. It's much easier to blame cheats when you're getting destroyed than it is to just admit the other player is better than you.

If every hackusation was accurate than many, many people I know would have been banned hundreds of times over.

On 6/4/2018 at 11:26 AM, AgentWatson said:

Jesus, another thread about hacking, that's all this topic board is anymore.  

Maybe because its all thats fucking going on so thats the reason its being brought up so much? :^)))

indeed little orbit is terrible at dealing with this, they should've pulled their magic wand and got rid of all those cheaters.

8 hours ago, The Regulator said:

Just because there are cheaters doesn't mean there are as many as people want to believe. It's much easier to blame cheats when you're getting destroyed than it is to just admit the other player is better than you.

If every hackusation was accurate than many, many people I know would have been banned hundreds of times over.

Dude. Shut up. Its not like I'm screaming "WOLF!" withouta reason. I literally yesterday saw a dude named *snip* or something like that who teleported all around baylan sipping storage fight club and had like 10 kills on 1st minute of the game.

I personally h8 people who call good players a cheater. But after playing this game for 4+ years i know what the obvious cheater looks like.

Also, I wanted to point that out that the reason I started this topic is I wanted to know if there is any option players can take in this situation. Cuz' waiting does nothing as we all can tell right now. I mean - I'm waiting for BE as much as you all do too. Just didn't want to play a game only on social district.

23 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

actually you are not supposed to publicly "name and shame"

Little Orbit made it clear they are removing the server ban notices because of how toxic it made things become.

plus just a screenshot doesn't prove anyone is cheating or not anyways - not saying they were not but it cant show anything to prove for or against them - only that they were there

it would take a video of that and not a laggy one which means a decent computer to record them with

A Geforce graphics card has built in recording so id recommend a 1080 Ti graphics card but if you are on a budget a 1050 ti would be good enough

regardless of being disliked for posting this  , it is an accurate and truthful post.... pictures don't show the whole truth and naming and shaming is not allowed because of toxicity

also I play on Jericho (north America) and while occasionally i see cheating  i do not normally see it anymore

I'm not someone who normally gets gold so i play in bronze as well as silver

I am not aware what they have on overseas servers i can only speak for Jericho in North America

Fairfight is still up but Little Orbit mentioned it has inconstancy and caused some false ban possibilities of reasonable doubt. once Battleeye is added to Apb when they are ready with it then we will see whatever we see but until then id have to say this following statement :

Normally I am a high silver / low gold so it is easier for me to see if someone is cheating and record them when needed

but for those of you who are bronze i honestly doubt you from you not having enough experience to tell whom is since there are those just better than you as well as possible cheaters.

many times those of you who accuse who are bronze also accuse me even though i get 60+ fps with my GeForce graphics card so I simply can not say you are reliable enough yet to trust on this

Go look on the cheats forum and see how many "thanks" just the free apb cheats have and say it's not a widespread problem.