Sign in to follow this  
Jukin

In-game support fot newbies

I have still found it rather difficult to help the lower tier threat population, I have posted fourms in hope that they would find it so i could help them with questions regarding the game, not only to ease the workload for the GMs. But with that said, do they even know where to look on fourms??? When i fist started apb i didnt know fourms existed for the whole year i started. Needless to say it was hard to understand the game, but once i got to gold. I found more people who actually gave me good advice. So what do we do??? I would like to suggest a system where you can put anybody with know how about the game on a roster. Make it so if a newbie or anyone has a question can press a button and be instantly connect with someone to walk them through questions they may have. I find the real issue for this game is being able to find a reason to keep playing this game. And with more information, they wouldnt feel so in the dark about everything. Please im begging you to help me figure this out!! I been offering my services and spamming district. But its not reaching any of them. Thank you

Just encourage them to use /d for help. There is allways someone willing to help and teach the game.

I often whisper them but they cant use the chat properly or do not know to read or respond.