heysie

Missing Armas items.

Has anybody seen my option to buy Kurai Wheels Kit aka wheels from Kurai Mega Bundle as a standalone?

Or the Bishada Nici and Abra Kits or even the (Bishada) Performance Mega Pack?

please I want to spend money.

Kurai wheels were never sold as a standalone item. Only in the bundle.

1 hour ago, GhosT said:

Kurai wheels were never sold as a standalone item. Only in the bundle.

Can someone change that?

I recommend you to wait with buying stuffs for now, because I saw some players had problem with getting items in mail after buying. 

• Thanks 1

in my opinion, the Armas store is also experiencing problems . 

DD11dI7ah0.jpg

titles and skins of weapons previously differed in these packages .

Merged.

16 hours ago, LiLNoVa said:

I recommend you to wait with buying stuffs for now, because I saw some players had problem with getting items in mail after buying. 

I've never had a problem getting a product from an Armas store . there are cases when after the purchase of letters with delivery does not come immediately to the post office . just restart the game , in this case, the letter with the goods will be in the mail at the character is guaranteed .

im missing stuff from my codes I had 3 codes I redeemed and never got items from them but they r redeemed somehow? please give me my codes back.

3 minutes ago, tc2660 said:

im missing stuff from my codes I had 3 codes I redeemed and never got items from them but they r redeemed somehow? please give me my codes back.

Probably best to make a support ticket for that

17 hours ago, Kevkof said:

Probably best to make a support ticket for that

they cant even get the god dam game to play so I mean what makes u think they will answer a support ticket?

7 minutes ago, tc2660 said:

they cant even get the god dam game to play so I mean what makes u think they will answer a support ticket?

I'd hope they handle tickets, the response times seem to have been going down steadily. But they are still not really acceptable yet ... oh well.

8 hours ago, tc2660 said:

Despite waiting times, the fact we are paying customers and when a product wasn't delivered as described then it should at least be looked into. 

On 5/6/2019 at 2:04 PM, tc2660 said:

specify at least approximately the date of receipt of these codes . there was a time when the codes were massively canceled .I think this is your situation .

t the moment, of all the old codes, I have only one . with a maturity of 10 years . (originally 12 years )

Edited by Yood