MattScott

4/29 Migration & Loss of data

I started a new thread in Bugs for today's crash.

I still think it's revenge of the Prairie Chickens Day 3.   😄 

4 minutes ago, miketam said:

Servers back up

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Progress towns timers reset...ate my cit medis...again.

Be nice if they persisted like the buildings do on resets / maints.

Still thats the least of our worries at the moment i guess.

Can someone please tell me whats going on.

I logged on and was playing but clone died for no apparent reason, on respawn can not get my bike after towing it. Game ays a vehicle is still active although they are all parked.

Now can not get into character select screen, its just a steam bath.

On 5/18/2019 at 2:19 PM, ChrisKrypton said:

Appreciate the hug, and I agree with what you say business follows the money trail. It may sound like im QQing but I paid for virtual items which were, and being fair will say no one's fault lost. Truth is no one wanted that to happen including LO, stuff happens. Two weeks to reimburse virtual items is not a man power thing, it's an IDGAS thing lol. From the perspective of a customer I ordered items from amazon after I put in this support ticket and recieved the items 2 days later, we take for granted the amount of coordination that takes. All im saying is 2 weeks and ticking, and I am still waiting for a copy + paste items into my account.

Don't have the tools?

Purchase items with functioning tools, and hand em to the customer.

I don't want to point out the customer service is lacking because I want to support LO, but if escalating support tickets means 2 weeks later there still has been no response and no end in sight......

I say this a few days ago and the whole community jumps down my throat. It would be EASY for one person over there to fix 90% of the lost item tickets. Hell if nothing else add the needed credits to the account and let us repurchase them.  They can't even be bothered to answer us on the forums. I waited 16 days, now I'll let Capital One deal with it.

• Thanks 1

Support is just horrible. Plain as that. I doubt anyone has been helped since day one since the issues. I've not even played the game since then. 

• Like 1

Hampsters taking another nap again?

Shame..and it was  running so well tonight for me...till now.

Edited by miketam

28 minutes ago, miketam said:

Hampsters taking another nap again?

Shame..and it was  running so well tonight for me...till now.

I can’t get it to run either 😞 

Back in now..took 2 relaunches....its affecting / affected a few others from what i see. no surprise there,

was there a workaround for "no characters at selection screen", cause now my chars are also gone.....