MattScott

4/29 Migration & Loss of data

10 hours ago, ChrisKrypton said:

Not really SoL, they are giving all players 2 weeks sub including pre-existing members, as far as free players gaining 2 weeks but subbed members losing one week and gaining 2.....eh gotta cut slack somewhere.

I do have a question on specifics for pre existing sub accounts,

If I currenlty have 15 days of Commander Sub left on 5/10.

Will I now have 30 days of commander sub on 5/10 ???

If the answer is no,  then subbed accounts are getting the bone for the 15 day commander.

Additionally we were hoping for an escalation on the shop items lost from the roll back, I have asked around the community and was unable to find anyone that has received theirs, I asked this because a promise to escalate the support tickets was made, so do we have a date or something for those?

this might have already been answered but here goes lol

your status goes to commanders for 2 weeks then reverts back for the other 15 days

21 hours ago, MattScott said:
22 hours ago, grayfox_18 said:

Since the server update, i am no longer able to log through steam.

Still being stuck at splash screen telling me that i'm logged in and with entering my password i coud force a disconnect !

Tried it several times, with a forced disconnect and relogging with no succes at all !

Any help on this ?

Thx

Out of curiosity, did you create your account in April?

HI Matt

Thanks for the follow up

No

I played FALLEN EARTH since march 5th 2018, and accumulated more than 420 hours of game time.

some friends also can't log in through STEAM.

at the moment 2019-05-09 21:40 Eastern Standard Time, i can't even log due to connecction authenticating... another maintenance ... hope it will fix STEAM through log in  

Thx

Is Server still down?

When do We expect it to be running?

Edited by Pelltuk

On 5/8/2019 at 1:29 PM, MattScott said:

Hi all,

The team has organized how to make up for the lost progression, and we will be starting 2 weeks of Commander for all players on Friday 5/10.

I have edited the original post to reflect this.

Thanks,
Matt

How about just a game that works?

31 minutes ago, Boundsoul said:

hoW aBoUT a GaME tHAt WorkS?

Fixed

Huh? I'm sorry I didn't realize you were special.  Most people don't see words like that. I am sorry that you do. It must suck, I imagine it makes reading hard.

1 minute ago, Boundsoul said:

Huh? I'm sorry I didn't realize you were special.  Most people don't see words like that. I am sorry that you do. It must suck, I imagine it makes reading hard.

i made sure that your sperg is heard by everyone, it seems like everyone is ignoring you for that reason except for me, because god you're pathethic when you whine about this game 😄

3 minutes ago, FoxFox said:

i made sure that your sperg is heard by everyone, it seems like everyone is ignoring you for that reason except for me, because god you're pathethic when you whine about this game 😄

Maybe I am pathetic for bitching about a game, but here you are bitching about me bitching about a game, so...

Sperg, hmm making fun of people with problems, you must feel big inside.

On 5/8/2019 at 7:35 PM, MattScott said:

Hmm. Did you lose all your achievements?

According to my understanding, we only lost about 2 weeks of progression.

So the large majority of your 8.5 year progress should be preserved.

I only had 6 from 2016 showing.  Others I have talked to as well have lost theirs.  Even a Hazmat lost theirs.  If they are preserved that is good.  They just don't show up in my achievement log as well as the date that this happened.  My telescope finds from different locations is blank as well.  So I traveled down south to recollect but that option is not available.   

Is the game up and running?

If so I can not get online either by using Steam or the Fallen Earth launcher.

Maybe a developer update would be nice.

Thanks WestSidez for the update.

Is there any idea as to when we will get back in.

Thanks for update link...

Edited by Skippicaa

On 5/12/2019 at 11:20 AM, Maximillian Singh said:

I am very happy to see that FE still exists and has a future under adult management.  😄

Looking forward to playing again.  😧 

Where are the adults again?

Edited by Dracio

Hey ugh. Does support even work for anyone? I've got two tickets up and NO ONE has replied so far for 7 days. My mail is even poking me that it's a inactive.

I'd like to get someone on that. Though. I'm well aware theres more people needing support that purchased something. But still. That's horrible.

And VERY frustrating.

Fix your support. Jesus.

• Like 1

On 5/4/2019 at 8:00 PM, MattScott said:

- Anyone who lost purchases due to the rollback can open a trouble ticket at http://support.gamersfirst.com, and we'll escalate getting those taken care off as quickly as we can

21lqqno.jpg

Come on guys, I know the server has been a pain lateley but were talking just the shop items between a certain time period with a very limited player base which does'nt constitute a massive slog of support tickets for this matter. I would bet that these tickets can probably be sorted in an afternoon or less, read the ticket, confirm the purchase, reimburse the items whether through credits or throwing the items in the mail.

It's not fair to your players ...........

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ChrisKrypton said:

21lqqno.jpg

Come on guys, I know the server has been a pain lateley but were talking just the shop items between a certain time period with a very limited player base which does'nt constitute a massive slog of support tickets for this matter. I would bet that these tickets can probably be sorted in an afternoon or less, read the ticket, confirm the purchase, reimburse the items whether through credits or throwing the items in the mail.

It's not fair to your players ...........

@chriskrypton

Not important enough it seems. We'll have to wait a week more or less. At least as I'd suspect.

---------------------------------------

Ps:

And seems like loss of money and contribution gets dislikes. That's quite surreal.

First and last time buying something from here though, lol.

On 5/11/2019 at 1:45 PM, Kaylee Fryes said:

I only had 6 from 2016 showing.  Others I have talked to as well have lost theirs.  Even a Hazmat lost theirs.  If they are preserved that is good.  They just don't show up in my achievement log as well as the date that this happened.  My telescope finds from different locations is blank as well.  So I traveled down south to recollect but that option is not available.   

Hazmat / Knowledge Helper confirming this behavior.

Seem to have some 2016 "One Armed Bandit" achievements, the rest are all gone.

(was over 11,000 points prior to the migration / rollback)

Hi all,

We have activated a 4 week Commander code as compensation to the players in the hopes of helping them catch up on lost progress.

The code is: FallenNot4gotten

I'll be editing this original post and making a separate announcement on the forums, Twitter and Facebook as well.

Thanks,
Matt

• Like 3

Do you know how long this code will be redeemable for ?

And once used, the code activate Commander directly or can we choose to activate it in a month ?

Thanks for all your hard work and thanks again for this gift !

Merged.

Nevermind, it has already been answered, valid until june 16th.

I've never experienced such bad support. Aaaaaa.

I know Matt has addressed it already but mine are still open @ 13 days. I get the whole small operations thing but for some reason the matter has taken a back seat, Even if the tools need to be developed a work around would be to just buy the marketplace items so the game creates them and just give it back to the players. It's essentially a bank transfer from one account to another through the game, and the customers are happy while the tools are developed.

I feel like I ordered a pizza, the delivery guy eats my pizza on the way to my house handing me an empty box and an invoice, and then I have to wait for the next batch of dough to rise before I can get my new pizza, meanwhile i am still hungry.

Edited by ChrisKrypton
  • Thanks 1

I get the feeling LO is maned by a small group of people. Most of their attention is focused on APB, which makes sense. More players, more revenue, etc. It does feel like they are stretching themselves very thin and just don't have enough people to deal with everything.

This doesn't help FE players. It doesn't give them the warm, fuzzy feeling of being loved they like.

So for all you players with outstanding tickets. For all the players that feel left out in the cold. For all those players that feel they are not being heard, have a hug.

tumblr_mznf1dS1An1rgi7odo1_400.gif

Hi I`ve been playing Fallen Earth thru Steam for about a year and a half.  I logged in today and all I see is a screen that's says "Play" on the left hand side and "Logout" on the right hand side. I hit play and nothing works. When I logout, It takes me to a login screen That says Name: & Password, Then at the bottom it says "Offline". Is there anyone who knows what the issue is and when the game will be back up and fully functional???...

Thank You,

Edited by loner614