Is 70 ms latency ping master-able in APB (Do lower ping players that got my same skill level got more than slight OP advantages against me?) Most people that I play with say that this ping is so bad, It is master-able in almost all games. I moved to Egypt lately, my internet download speak is 2 Mb/s and my upload speed is 200 Kb/s and 4 ms on speed test Egyptian speed testing server. My ping is now always 40~70 ms in all EU servers... If that ping is an issue how can I solve it (as what I said, better internet is not a choice till Egypt is done building the new internet google fiber wires in 2021) sooooo... PLEASE HELP.

i get around 60-100 ms, ive seen streamers with 250ms and wonder how the hell they gold with that ms

19 minutes ago, ShaiShai said:

i get around 60-100 ms, ive seen streamers with 250ms and wonder how the hell they gold with that ms

Cheats my friend, cheats.... jokes aside I find anything above 50 ms unplayable. 

yet people think playing with high latency is an advantage.

playing with high latency is annoying, more ghostshots, harder to click (fire rate) with semi auto guns, harder to drive, usually die while u are already behind walls, sometimes you can't even open doors/climb fences, even harder to SWITCH GUNS in your inventory.

• Thanks 1

70 ms should be fine, as long as your ping remains stable and you don't experience packet loss or whatever. I play on Citadel with about 95 to 120 ms and I still play almost as fine as I do on Jericho.

15 minutes ago, Uhtdred said:

yet people think playing with high latency is an advantage.

playing with high latency is annoying, more ghostshots, harder to click (fire rate) with semi auto guns, harder to drive, usually die while u are already behind walls, sometimes you can't even open doors/climb fences, even harder to SWITCH GUNS in your inventory.

At 70ms?

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

At 70ms?

nope, some people complain about having 70ms, imagine having 180-220ms, i'm talking about those

10 minutes ago, Uhtdred said:

nope, some people complain about having 70ms, imagine having 180-220ms, i'm talking about those

Oh for sure, I get 250ms on Citadel... hard to even drive.

• Like 1

i got kinda same ping

Good for casual

Bad for competitive

and you can do nothing about it if not move to better spot

I get 25 on Jericho, 125 on Chitadel, I can feel a difference that will get me killed because I'm not used to having to run around a corner 1/10th of a second sooner, but really the way Apb is everything always feels funky, so.

The servers say 33ms minimum, right? So 37ms higher than the minimum should barely make a difference 

Even when I average 30-50 ping, I find that I get ghost shots, and die when already around a corner, because the person I'm fighting probably has a bad connection, either that or just potato server I guess.

Kids these days...

In my day a ping of <200ms was considered top tier. I play with 280-300ms and I'm just glad it isn't 600+ I grew up with.

cookie claims that ping is not some special indicator . 

13 hours ago, Uhtdred said:

I play with 210ms lol

Just now, qtzii said:

I play with 210ms lol

min 260 ms

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Yood said:

cookie claims that ping is not some special indicator . 

I did not mean to say that. 

I meant 70ms is not an issue. 

But yes, if you are playing at 200ms or higher, it's going to be rough. 

11 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

I did not mean to say that. 

I meant 70ms is not an issue. 

But yes, if you are playing at 200ms or higher, it's going to be rough. 

I raise your story comments ?

besides, let me remind you I'm still waiting for your detailed reply : how to calibrated (balanced) weapons

Edited by Yood

11 minutes ago, Yood said:

I raise your story comments ?

besides, let me remind you I'm still waiting for your detailed reply : how to calibrated (balanced) weapons

You want me to balance every weapon in the game?

8 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

You want me to balance every weapon in the game?

I want to see the answer as you set up sniper rifles and shotguns ( according to apbdb.  to obtain the minimum errors )

1 minute ago, Yood said:

I want to see the answer as you set up sniper rifles and shotguns ( according to apbdb.  to obtain the minimum errors )

I have nothing to do with APBDB.

Thats 100% Speed.

not understand what youmean by screenshots 5+ .

Edited by Yood

On 5/4/2019 at 5:14 PM, ShaiShai said:

A lot of us grow up with shitty internet. I can play relatively well on anything up to about 250-300ms. Above 300ms I start to suffer quite a bit and it just goes downhill exponentially above 350-400ms. 400+ is the point where I have to quit and do something else lol.

It's like having all-natural lag compensation lol