Sign in to follow this  
Uhtdred

launch new engine already, with all its bugs.

20 people playing on financial (silver district) NA on a saturday.. 0 people playing baylan or abington..

cancel riot mode and put all your efforts to new engine.

Edited by Uhtdred
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Not sure how the new engine will fix that. 

4 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

i blame cooky :^), Also when we're gonna fire up the bbq n have a few coldies also m8?

Edited by ɱɑƫƫʂϗᎧɨɨ™

9 minutes ago, Uhtdred said:

20 people playing on financial (silver district) NA on a saturday.. 0 people playing baylan or abington..

cancel riot mode and put all your efforts to new engine.

Unreal engine won't bring content, RIOT will

Just now, SikriZ said:

Unreal engine won't bring content, RIOT will

will bring pop back due to new contacts and better performance i think.

Ye let's release a half finished UE who care's about the bugs that could come with it right?, Cmon get ya head outta the gutter mate and actually be patient.

Edited by ɱɑƫƫʂϗᎧɨɨ™
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Uhtdred said:

will bring pop back due to new contacts and better performance i think.

Aren't the new contacts just mid level contacts being shoehorned in?

9 minutes ago, ɱɑƫƫʂϗᎧɨɨ™ said:

i blame cooky :^), Also when we're gonna fire up the bbq n have a few coldies also m8?

Soon as you come to Murica!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ɱɑƫƫʂϗᎧɨɨ™ said:

Ye let's release a half finished UE who care's about the bugs that could come with it right?, Cmon get outta the gutter mate and actually be patient.

i wouldnt mind waiting if there were actually people playing the game, but it's empty.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Soon as you come to Murica!

Sure pay for my return plane ticket and i'll be on the next flight over :^) 

Edited by ɱɑƫƫʂϗᎧɨɨ™
  • Like 1

A new engine means shit when the HARDWARE cannot handle an outdated engine like unreal 3. It will perform worse with an engine that requires more out of it.

44 minutes ago, ɱɑƫƫʂϗᎧɨɨ™ said:

who care's about the bugs that could come with it right?, Cmon get ya head outta the gutter mate and actually be patient.

It's not like that the current engine is bug free xD

• Like 2

Just be patient and wait for it, i don't really want a rushed engine upgrade again, like G1 did with consoles, thanks.

1 hour ago, Darkzero3802 said:

A new engine means shit when the HARDWARE cannot handle an outdated engine like unreal 3. It will perform worse with an engine that requires more out of it.

doesnt really make sense since half the point of the engine is optimization 

its like comparing a v8 from 1992 (current engine) with a v6 from 2018 (engine upgrade, hopefully) - that 200 hp v8 needs 40 gallons of gas just to start while the 400 hp v6 needs 4, or at least thats what we're hoping for

• Like 1

i dont remember community to ask for riot(new game mode)but hey theyr "listen to the community" u know

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

doesnt really make sense since half the point of the engine is optimization 

its like comparing a v8 from 1992 (current engine) with a v6 from 2018 (engine upgrade, hopefully) - that 200 hp v8 needs 40 gallons of gas just to start while the 400 hp v6 needs 4, or at least thats what we're hoping for

UE 3 and 3.5. Your theory there would be an upgrade from 3 to 4. At the end of the day its the same engine (1992) just redone (2002). While the new engine might be more optimized it will require abit more to run. Win XP needed less memory then win 7 to operate. To be blunt its the same hardware that has been anything but reliable and upgrading one thing but keeping the same problematic parts doesnt solve the core issue that the servers cant handle APB.

1 hour ago, Darkzero3802 said:

UE 3 and 3.5. Your theory there would be an upgrade from 3 to 4. At the end of the day its the same engine (1992) just redone (2002). While the new engine might be more optimized it will require abit more to run. Win XP needed less memory then win 7 to operate. To be blunt its the same hardware that has been anything but reliable and upgrading one thing but keeping the same problematic parts doesnt solve the core issue that the servers cant handle APB.

my analogy was pretty flawed i guess, i hate analogies tbh

current early unreal 3 engine we're running on was super bare bones, so rtw devs had to custom make a lot of features that are all essentially bloatware - they run poorly, they take up way more resources than necessary, and they don't play well together

2013 unreal 3.5 has most of those custom features as standard code, negating a lot of the issues of the old custom from-scratch code

a big fat dude needs a lot more food and space than a normal weight dude - yeah we're back on analogies, mostly because im dumb as a rock when it comes to this stuff and this is how various people have explained it to me over the years

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

it totally will fix that, if they release the engine update, people will forget that there are login issues and will complain about the bugs that the engine update has insted of complaing that the pop is dead cuz the servers are not working correctly

Yes. Launch a major game update with all its bugs to kill the game.

What a great idea.

• Thanks 1

a disastrous launch for the "new engine" would be worse than no engine at all.

That would be the final call for many of the vets to just give up and leave.

18 hours ago, Deadliest said:

the game is cursed 

WASP man!!!

18 hours ago, Deadliest said:

the game is cursed 

conspiracy . you can find the facts of collusion since 2010 . bankruptcy game with the participation of one of the strongest teams of developers EA . the commercial release of unfavorable connection in the console ....

I have a feeling that the game is controlled by some Third party .

Edited by Yood

Sign in to follow this