Synezisia

7 hours ago, Kevkof said:

Are you still getting that? I just checked and had no issues logging in.

yep. i cant. maybe new login server is banning IRANIAN ip'es ? 

edit :  YES! 

i could login with a vpn.. @MattScott i cant login with my IRANIAN IP and i wouldn't pay for VPN. 

Edited by PersianTiger

I'm from iran and i can't login either,its stuck at retrieve characters and after 2/3min its show error disconnected,i've try many times,same thing happened @MattScott @Lixil help ?

17 hours ago, PersianTiger said:

yep. i cant. maybe new login server is banning IRANIAN ip'es ? 

edit :  YES! 

i could login with a vpn.. @MattScott i cant login with my IRANIAN IP and i wouldn't pay for VPN. 

2 hours ago, Atour said:

I'm from iran and i can't login either,its stuck at retrieve characters and after 2/3min its show error disconnected,i've try many times,same thing happened @MattScott @Lixil help ?

That might also be an issue in your country's infrastructure/networking. A similar situation occurs for players from Kazakhstan.

1 minute ago, Kevkof said:

Kazakhstan

lol kevkof if you dont know the answer you dont have to make up countries to seem knowledgeable 

Edited by BXNNXD
:^)

13 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

lol kevkof if you dont know the answer you dont have to make up countries to seem knowledgeable 

A former clanmate of mine is from there and has to use a vpn to play.

This has previously been addressed by staff, there is no blocking being done on the servers to block these players from connecting

I didn't make up a country, just because you don't know it that it doesn't exist.

yLoX4eA_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Edited by Kevkof
More info

14 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

A former clanmate of mine is from there and has to use a vpn to play.

This has previously been addressed by staff, there is no blocking being done on the servers to block these players from connecting

I didn't make up a country, just because you don't know it that it doesn't exist.

i think that was joke chef

41 minutes ago, neophobia said:

i think that was joke chef

Well, RIP joke 2019-2019 

13 hours ago, Kevkof said:

That might also be an issue in your country's infrastructure/networking. A similar situation occurs for players from Kazakhstan.

then why i had no issues before these happenings? 

On 5/8/2019 at 10:03 PM, Kevkof said:

That was fixed ages ago, I just check all my launchers and none of them reinstall DirectX. Could you try doing a full remove and reinstall? So uninstall and make sure the folder is fully removed and then reinstall it again from either steam or the Gamersfirst website

DirectX constantly re-installs itself on freshly installed game. Client was downloaded from this site two days ago. Happened with two previous installations too (winter, autumn).

Edited by Letter

6 hours ago, PersianTiger said:

then why i had no issues before these happenings? 

I'm not sure what might be causing this, but this isn't the first time I hear of someone from Iran having this issue (I heard it about a month ago).

14 minutes ago, Letter said:

DirectX constantly re-installs itself on freshly installed game. Client was downloaded from this site two days ago. Happened with two previous installations too (winter, autumn).

I'll try this on a full fresh windows 10 VM, would it be possible to give more info on what setup you're using (to try and recreate it as best as I can).

1 hour ago, Kevkof said:

I'm not sure what might be causing this, but this isn't the first time I hear of someone from Iran having this issue (I heard it about a month ago).

i have tested with several ISP'is. my parents ISP, my work ISP and my home, 3 different ISP's. even with my mobile SIM.