Synezisia

This is almost as bad as the Punk buster mass ban wave.

this is probably how their move went

(nsfw)

Guess what? I cant login- Error Code 9

3 hours ago, SpuzvaBob said:

*Takes notes for the future*

that is what moderators do when the game dosent work since 3 days? make dumb replies to dumb comments?

1 minute ago, uvox said:

that is what moderators do when the game dosent work since 3 days? make dumb replies to dumb comments?

If I had the skills and the access to fix the current issues, I'd much rather be doing that, but I don't so I'm here 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Painburger said:

YIzIzLj.jpg

rip...

this is citadell: 

7927976e604fe2b232a9dd6b494df9e7.png

1 minute ago, Basih said:

this is citadell: 

I would switch to my EU character, but I don't want to go through another 30 minutes of loading screens.

2 minutes ago, Amayii said:

If I had the skills and the access to fix the current issues, I'd much rather be doing that, but I don't so I'm here 

lol can't believe they made this many changes to a live system without fully testing it.

Don't you guys have like backup servers and backup servers for your backup server? if not just rent a new server and get apb back up in 30 mins.

1 minute ago, NyanPowa said:

lol can't believe they made this many changes to a live system without fully testing it.

Don't you guys have like backup servers and backup servers for your backup server? if not just rent a new server and get apb back up in 30 mins.

The hole concept of G1 was from the begging on to never make backups, thats why the game got trash too. so i guess LO just took over these bad habits

some say you can only log in using steam account. is that true ? need confirmation on this.

Just now, PersianTiger said:

some say you can only log in using steam account. is that true ? need confirmation on this.

false, works just as well as normal login. ---> not

1 minute ago, PersianTiger said:

No, I tried. This does not work

Hello world.
It's already 2nd day I can't normally enter the game.
Yesterday I finally get in, but after 2 hours of trying.. - and it's not funny at all.
Then it took me about 40 min to get into district and all because of lack of the queue system. *riot mod is obviously more important*
In sum, I lost about 3 hours of my valuable time to play 20 mins and log off.
Today, the same shit happens.. *I believe Lixil told that today everything will be fixed, but it seems to be not*

Now the main question.. I as the subscribed member to premium, losing my premium time due to your issue with this "error code 9"
So I'm interested, will you compensate lost premium time to all subscribed to it users or don't you even give a shit about them??

16 minutes ago, NyanPowa said:

if good working raid controller is breaking then you hope that corrupted data isnt backuped (so thats why it take them that long + they propably need to wait on a new one

Edited by TheSxW

Just spam it and you will join on it..

1 minute ago, aNguz said:

Just spam it and you will join on it..

doesn't work for everyone, i'm trying from 4 years and still can't login, so we have to wait til it fixed.

1 minute ago, UnwelcomeD said:

doesn't work for everyone, i'm trying from 4 years and still can't login, so we have to wait til it fixed.

it looks that their server only response to whom are having better connections maybe, priority first. 

5 minutes ago, DonBlack said:

game ded?

Nope, only some hardware parts... 😵

35 minutes ago, Amayii said:

tenor.gif

Be sure that if the game would be in the hands of people who have to answer each comment in this thread, the game would be running normally, but even if we put millions of complaints and options which should already be thought of as a backup, only thing that can be done is wait. Imagine that this is like a road with millions of cars and everyone is making a symphony of horns, it would not make any difference, the cars will not move so they make noise, just wait.