Synezisia

Hey everyone,

In an effort to concentrate communication about the on going login issues / Error 9, we have decided to merge the threads discussing the issue into one place. Please from now discuss the issue or ask questions in this thread only! We are working hard on bringing a solution as soon as possible!

Thank you all for your patience and understanding!

-Spuzva

• Thanks 1

that is not fixing the bloody game. stop making threads and repair the game PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 minutes ago, SpuzvaBob said:

Hey everyone,

In an effort to concentrate communication about the on going login issues / Error 9, we have decided to merge the threads discussing the issue into one place. Please from now discuss the issue or ask questions in this thread only! We are working hard on bringing a solution as soon as possible!

-Spuzva

No! Im out

Anyone knows the exact address of the Little orbit office in London?

comon guys get this issue sorted. tried to login all day yesturday got into one game and i was the only person in it for hours. i wanted some pvp my dudes ❤️

19 minutes ago, SpuzvaBob said:

Hey everyone,

-Spuzva

You should have given the thread a more snazzy title, eg:

"Never-ending server apocalypse mega-thread"

"My server can't serve her aka. my hardware just isn't hard enough"

"I purchased hardware at AliExpress, and all I got was this lousy thread"

"Panic at the Cisco... customer service department"

"I think my backbone network has a slipped disk"

Just now, AsgerLund said:

You should have given the thread a more snazzy title, eg:

"Never-ending server apocalypse mega-thread"

"My server can't serve her aka. my hardware just isn't hard enough"

"I purchased hardware at AliExpress, and all I got was this lousy thread"

"Panic at the Cisco... customer service department"

"I think my backbone network has a slipped disk"

*Takes notes for the future*

• Thanks 2

I remember play this game like 8 years ago and this problems never happened, it's sad see how this game came to be.

However, we should thx u for answer our questions and our desperate need to fix the problem that APB is suffering right now.

Both I and the rest of the players are waiting for these servers to return to normal and with hopes that such events will not happen again in the future. I hope that APB will be functional again very soon.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Time for some fresh air guys when you are back it will be ok (hopes)

I got premium for 2 weeks and I don't wanna lose it because of the servers. It's impossible for me to get on. I've tried for hours now to get in and didn't succeed once.

«Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.»          ©Rousseau

Edited by Clowbber

📖 #124 Night Kill

"I'm ready to confront the threat, if no one else will.

Let the cultists come...and find out what Hellfire is really all about."

-Mack Bolan

See folks, Mack is prepared for all sorts of Warfare, including being isolated from the society of scholars I call My Frienemies due to internet spies covert hit on the data-center and the use of incendiaries upon our game server.

Right next to my stash of guns and gummy rations is my collection of Books About Me.  

In My books I am the Gold All the time, n I always get the Girl. No pop ups, no ad's. 

So I'm off to Hunt Witches who are sacrificing young pure hearted innocents who attend Death Metal concerts. 🤘  

So I’m just going to go ahead and assume the login issue still hasn’t been fixed 😂

3 minutes ago, Mauryhaoo said:

Oh wow, i'm getting error code 9. What a surprise

Just now, Real Ninja said:

So I’m just going to go ahead and assume the login issue still hasn’t been fixed 😂

Was there a mention of the maintenance already having been done? 

There is actual hardware that needs changing so unless that's been done, it'll still be broken...

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Real Ninja said:

737fffe0c48e845b194f9ddda1318925.jpg
Nope

Not yet, the only we can do is wait the problem get fix and... i guest a "notification" of the moderators...

Oh well I’m sure that they are doing “everything they can” to fix it. Or at least I hope I mean they seem to be more worried about merging two posts about the same thing on here more then fixing the login issue... but maybe that’s just me being impatient idk. 

Oh well I’m sure that they are doing “everything they can” to fix it. Or at least I hope I mean they seem to be more worried about merging two posts about the same thing on here more then fixing the login issue... but maybe that’s just me being impatient idk. 

I guest they are troubles that they need "more time then others" so.. time to get outside or play something else for the moment.

they seem to be more worried about merging two posts about the same thing on here more then fixing the login issue...

To be fair, the people on the forums merging posts are not the same people fixing server stuff.

• Like 1

Because the forum moderators and the people responsible for server hardware are one and the same ... okay 

4EeubjY.png

1 hour ago, Real Ninja said:

Being impatient? 

How long has this problem lasted? You're not impatient. 

3 minutes ago, Mauryhaoo said:

Being impatient? 

How long has this problem lasted? You're not impatient. 

You can see how long lasted going like 8 pages back on this thread.

But it is not a matter of being impatient but of the need to want to play and now! That is why it is more than anything.