Synezisia

9 hours ago, sakafiskafnjak said:

But Mr. Scott is really sorry, he doenst want to sugarcoat it and its his fault. And hes trying his best so it wont happen again. So everything is alright now.

don't laugh at me . I believe that.

Edited by Yood

How did you come from that

3 hours ago, blockblack said:

F*** this f***ing peace of s*** unfair game... So mad it wasted a whole week of fight club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to that 

3 hours ago, blockblack said:

(Who is experiencing the same problem?)

3 hours ago, GhosT said:

Or just pay 6 bucks. You can afford that.

Or just do it next week. I'm sure his life won't be fundementally compromised by not having extra pixels on his virtual car for 7 days.

Damn, calm down man, you acting like APB is your life, go around, meet some friends or go to eat something with your family, i don't know, APB will be fine, just not now.

i understand everything and i agree too with Cookie, horrible weekend but liek they said they have the issue known now and are going to resolve it soon as possible.

54 minutes ago, AlishaAzure said:

Damn, calm down man, you acting like APB is your life, go around, meet some friends or go to eat something with your family, i don't know, APB will be fine, just not now.

i understand everything and i agree too with Cookie, horrible weekend but liek they said they have the issue known now and are going to resolve it soon as possible.

You're right, but i quit WoW for this game and will always be dedicated to it, i do what i can and when it fails i feel like i didnt do my part. Ill go chop some wood for next winter, maybe jump in the air while im at it. Appreciate your time, sorry im so serious, its a game thats far from ordinary. Love it so much. Ill take a break on your words, my apologies.

Edited by AquaSensei

2 hours ago, a Pair of Socks said:

I found I have 3k and I dont even play FightClub nor really play that all too often.  Just do your dailies everyday

How much do Dailies give you per quest? I actually forgot they existed, lol. 

1 minute ago, Shyloid said:

How much do Dailies give you per quest? I actually forgot they existed, lol. 

i think high level contact dailys reward up to 25 JT 

• Thanks 1

All still have error 9?

This is just something ...
I am extremely surprised that the gamefirst of the second day trying to do so that it worked fine, lmao 😂

Until the maintenance mentioned in 

is fully finished, the error 9 will likely stay. 

You can still connect to the game, but it might take a number of tries and plenty of patience.

1 hour ago, AquaSensei said:

You're right, but i quit WoW for this game and will always be dedicated to it, i do what i can and when it fails i feel like i didnt do my part. Ill go chop some wood for next winter, maybe jump in the air while im at it. Appreciate your time, sorry im so serious, its a game thats far from ordinary. Love it so much. Ill take a break on your words, my apologies.

I am dedicated totally to APB in the last year, especially in 2019 when big games are not that good like old ones, annoying story, all broken, you know.

We can't do nothing except give Little Orbit our feedback about how the game run on our PC's and what could be the issue.

We need to stay positive and give them constructive feedback, i saw many times devs became silent just because to many insults and bad comments, we are all humans and issues like this can obviously happens.

I know you are serious, i saw and i feel that, just don't worry that much, APB will be fine soon again.

Yeah, relax abit, im doing that too right now.

Will there be any compensation for premium or G1C during the outage? Day 2 and I still haven't been able to play :c

AquaSensei  Consider it a big overhaul.

show me where it says that idle servers can not be !

Edited by Yood

On 5/1/2019 at 8:55 PM, MattScott said:

Hi everyone,

All servers are back online across PC, XB1, PS4 across Jericho, Citadel, and Nekrova.

I sincerely apologize to all the players for this outage.

I have no interest in sugarcoating this or dodging blame. I own this failure. What appeared relatively straight forward, ended up being riddled with landmines. This network move went much too long, and our inability to properly communicate when the game would come back online was unacceptable.  Needless to say, I am unhappy with how this all went, and I am sorry for our performance.

I am happy to do a future post to walk through why we had to do this and what happened that led to the various issues. But I will do my best to make sure this doesn’t happen ever again, and to make sure we properly compensate the players for the downtime.

Sorry,

Matt

stop making threads

Edited by BXNNXD
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

It's currently between 8 and 30 attempts to get in. When I get in it takes 8 to 10 minutes to get into the server. When I go into mail it takes forever or crashes.

Sigh.

same im trying to load into waterfront with like 40 ppl already in there and its taken forevere

26 minutes ago, tc2660 said:

same im trying to load into waterfront with like 40 ppl already in there and its taken forevere

No point in playing right now. I was stuck at loading into waterfront for 30 minutes. I'll try alter in the week.

Edited by CptTucker

2 minutes ago, CptTucker said:

No point in playing right now. I was stuck at loading into waterfront for 30 minutes. I'll try alter in the week.

yeah that's what I just tried doing

12 hours ago, blockblack said:

Today because of server fatal error I can`t get in the top 10% of players in the both Fight clubs, I needed to do 2 more activities in Bylan shipping storage and 3k more in Abington towers... This will cause me to wait 1 more week to buy the mercury kit I want for my Vegas 4x4... When I was online (logged in after trying to do so over 200 times) I found both Fight club maps empty, And the fight club weekly even will end after 9 hours (I will be sleeping after 1 hour) So I can do nothing about it, F*** this f***ing peace of s*** unfair game... So mad it wasted a whole week of fight club!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Who is experiencing the same problem?)

Yep bro, Me too, They should give us a code for like 500 JT for the downtime atleast! This is so wrong

servers are down u cant do shet about it untill they goes up again ...

16 hours ago, cheater said:

Thats funny, as someone who worked as Sys admin once in their life, I know that the first thing you do when you have an issue that happens more than once, is that you check your hardware, it really took you guys 5 days to find that out? great level of work

it occurs like an configuration fault at beginning after few days "controller" got fucked up heavly and connection was shutted down almost completly - the best thing is that all hardware was brand new ...

if ur HDD dies in pc u will not even notice it untill u will have to access an hdd data directly - it happends to me at work - windows works like always but i cant get into drive files (but mozilla works fine loading staff from internet all was saved in RAM (strangely) after restart it completly dies - it was an disk head fault

Edited by TheSxW

33 minutes ago, TheSxW said:

it occurs like an configuration fault at beginning after few days "controller" got fucked up heavly and connection was shutted down almost completly - the best thing is that all hardware was brand new ...

if ur HDD dies in pc u will not even notice it untill u will have to access an hdd data directly - it happends to me at work - windows works like always but i cant get into drive files (but mozilla works fine loading staff from internet all was saved in RAM (strangely) after restart it completly dies - it was an disk head fault

what

I'm having the same problem, just different from the others, I can not even log in every 30 minutes. It just does not log ... But thank you very much for your attention.