Synezisia

4 minutes ago, blockblack said:

This will cause me to wait 1 more week to buy the mercury kit I want for my Vegas 4x4

Sounds extremely serious.

I don't really feel like anybody is owed anything for server downtime. However, this getting ridiculous. I can understand why dude is upset.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EchoPixi said:

Fuck me.. IM IN!!!!

Click->Clack->Repeat
Game continues, obviously active district is full .-.

heavy sigh

feck yeh dood fak da systemmmmmm broooooooo :))))))))))))

Or just pay 6 bucks. You can afford that.

• Like 2

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fault_tolerance

Fault tolerance is the property that enables a system to continue operating properly in the event of the failure of (or one or more faults within) some of its components. If its operating quality decreases at all, the decrease is proportional to the severity of the failure, as compared to a naively designed system, in which even a small failure can cause total breakdown. Fault tolerance is particularly sought after in high-availability or life-critical systems. The ability of maintaining functionality when portions of a system break down is referred to as graceful degradation.[1]

18 minutes ago, GhosT said:

just pay looooooooooooool 569865788966567946.png?v=1

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, GhosT said:

15 minutes ago, Ketog said:

just pay looooooooooooool 569865788966567946.png?v=1

non-constructive.  there is a problem - there is no solution .

I am still near 18, But not 18 years old yet, So I can`t have a credit card : /

1 minute ago, blockblack said:

I am still near 18, But not 18 years old yet, So I can`t have a credit card : /

i just want to say, just because you can buy something with a credit card does not mean you should. i dealt with people in debt for awhile and its funny because they start out saying things like this

For 3 days in a row we can't join servers  -.- 

Whats going on !

• Like 2

Damn its that bad now??

I guess apb is officially dead.

2 hours ago, blockblack said:

Today because of server fatal error I can`t get in the top 10% of players in the both Fight clubs, I needed to do 2 more activities in Bylan shipping storage and 3k more in Abington towers... This will cause me to wait 1 more week to buy the mercury kit I want for my Vegas 4x4... When I was online (logged in after trying to do so over 200 times) I found both Fight club maps empty, And the fight club weekly even will end after 9 hours (I will be sleeping after 1 hour) So I can do nothing about it, F*** this f***ing peace of s*** unfair game... So mad it wasted a whole week of fight club!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Who is experiencing the same problem?)

I found I have 3k and I dont even play FightClub nor really play that all too often.  Just do your dailies everyday

when will the server be online again? 

error 9 appears

Merged.

quando il server sarà di nuovo online? 

appare l'errore 9

I tried to help, and yall dont care, good game Little Orbit. Took 11 times.....ELEVEN TIMES TO LOGIN. And when i did get in, i pm'd my op and we traded fire. Your game has met the finale. Servers are stable, but you dont give a flying phuck. GG Little Orbit. Your game is dead now. Im done trying to raise up the community to help. You're just as good as a naked in rust with a c4 charge.

Edited by AquaSensei
  • Like 1

About 5 hours ago they gave us a new update stating "UPDATE: A critical piece of hardware on a main server in the new datacenter is failing. We are in the process of securing a replacement part and scheduling the repair to take place tomorrow (5/6)." 

• Thanks 2

I had better responses with hamatchi. A program that allows you to run private servers. It runs upto 180 vs 180. Sad as phuck.

Took too long. If i was a staff member id have this shet online.

You want my computers to save your login issues? Jesus.

Edited by AquaSensei

1 minute ago, AquaSensei said:

I had better responses with hamatchi. A program that allows you to run private servers. It runs upto 180 vs 180. Sad as phuck.

Took too long. If i was a staff member id have this shet online.

I'm just guessing here, but maybe there are things they didn't have full control over.

I'll gladly agree with you that this week has been horrible and it shouldn't have been down/barely working for as long as it has.

But without having all the information available to us we can't really say what could or couldn't be done.

Just now, Kevkof said:

I'm just guessing here, but maybe there are things they didn't have full control over.

I'll gladly agree with you that this week has been horrible and it shouldn't have been down/barely working for as long as it has.

But without having all the information available to us we can't really say what could or couldn't be done.

Maybe im too ungrateful. You doing what ya need but i have several comps in my closet that can address to your login failures. Im not an a hole im just fed up, i rather try to help. But its not working

Hardware fails i get that, please accept my donation and apply to your login servers, after login all is fine.

3 minutes ago, AquaSensei said:

Maybe im too ungrateful. You doing what ya need but i have several comps in my closet that can address to your login failures. Im not an a hole im just fed up, i rather try to help. But its not working

Hardware fails i get that, please accept my donation and apply to your login servers, after login all is fine.

I have a windows XP and windows7 and window8. Enough to bring the login servers to perfect point.

3 minutes ago, AquaSensei said:

Im not here to give ya stress, im a player, i experience this cause "IM THE PLAYER" and no i dont have bi polar, i wanna play like the next guy in line. I dont give up, Accept it. Dont get on my case i figured it out.

Login servers need a upgrade and im willing to give my windows XP, my windows 7, and windows8 to support the windows login hardware upgrade. In this case this hardware for you to keep apb running smoothy.

Im no coder but i do understand that hardware fails, i have an offer to hope save apb and i know your microtransactions pay for rent but dont give ya enough to buy upgrades, this is why the engine update is stalling.

Edited by AquaSensei

2 hours ago, Marionette said:

For 3 days in a row we can't join servers  -.- 

Whats going on !

Have a look at this thread

Just now, Flight said:

Have a look at this thread

look at the forum posts for the last day .