Synezisia

look like waste alot of money for weapons not worth for this game, if the server always goin like this ... very annoying.

• Like 1

The Login issue ERROR CODE 9 is a World Wide Problem for most of the Players Since 27 Hours now so . There is an issue that was reported Lixil said they try their best but nothing happend after 27 Hours. So the Problem is Steam dont work / G1 dont work.

A disabled person can't run a marathon . LO ! you need a break?

A disabled person can't run a marathon . LO ! you need a break?

18 hours ago, Mina_ said:

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. The issue has already been escalated and the team is working on it.

- Mina_

This is a good thing. what are the prospects and forecasts ?

I do not see any comments from the Lo officials . COLLAPSE.  However. 

Edited by Yood

This is the fifth times this happended to me, i can't login tried restarting the game, the same problem is there.

Only 5th? Damn you are lucky! 😛 Joking, joking dont mind. 

Well go through Forum - you will see that we all have same problem - Error 9 and that they saw it 18 hours ago and tell that they are working on it. 😄

Greetings!

Here:

Edited by LiLNoVa

Ya but i got in after that last night,, they need to put more gas in that 2-stroke

As always... When the servers are back on you have to play as much as you can. Cause servers will be down soon again.

10 minutes ago, CatInTuxedo said:

As always... When the servers are back on you have to play as much as you can. Cause servers will be down soon again.

That's what i say!

• Like 1

Been having error code 9 everyday in 4 days now, after a while i can log in but have to wait 20-60 min normally

Its just a normal day of APB Servers calm down.

• Thanks 1

But Mr. Scott is really sorry, he doenst want to sugarcoat it and its his fault. And hes trying his best so it wont happen again. So everything is alright now.

it’s just a prank bro 

• Like 1

Hello, everyone

I'm in a situation as yours. Have to say that it's my first post from 2012/2014(forum). I see the game is not changed at all. I don't want to complain but i do want to "help". APB is a really characteristic game and after many years we can still play that even there is no big change or updates. I don't know what i can do for APB but I would like to try...

Please solve this problem 😄

4 hours ago, GetRektbySpeed said:

this problem exists since more then 27 Hours and they said they try to fix it. Nothing happend till yet so better forget apb and play other games . This problem is World wide and all players who logged out are unable to login back again.

over 50 hrs ago..

7 hours ago, Amayii said:

I've moved this thread to the Bugs and Tech Issues section.

There currently are some issues with the login servers, those are being investigated.

You could keep an eye on the Admin Tracker that's built into the forums to know when the issue should be resolved. I don't have an ETA for that at this point in time though. 

~@mayii

ty for telling something at least