Synezisia

Got kicked from game than can't log in. Been spamming... Shame, was Just took a trial of a weapon.. tick toc.k

still be nice to have an update. 3hrs +. I cant believe this shit. n ya its startin to piss me off.

They actually want me to find another game

Hasn't been a day this week the game has ran 12hrs in a row

3 hours ago, LlTHlUM said:

Why you opened new topic when we have 2 topic about that + Admins told whats going on?

cuz people too lazy to check and make posts all the time about issues that have already been posted

Lol, rip our premium time. At this rate we all gonna be out of premium before we even get to use it...

A premium code for all the time wasted could be enough i think, and obviously a complete fix of these issues.

Im not crying for few days of premium, i do have more than 4 years, i don't care about that but i do care about peoples who bought or who have less than 1 month, isn't correct.

Would suggest too for an option to can pause the premium by clicking on an additional button on the armas, possible 3 times per month.

Not sure what Server everyone's having problems with , but here over on Jericho....

5th of May : 00:10  (EST)

Login Server:

Failed to login to Login Server

5th attempt .. success

World Server:

Took about 1.5 minutes to connect

District Select:

1 Minute to connect

In District:

In district for approx 1 min ...   crashed to Desktop.

I did not select, "Send Report"

I Cancelled...

(have no knowledge as to whether these reports help)

Edited by Westford

For real? to the staff pls stop fixing the stupid riot and so on. U should fix the server Problems first not the stupid update. Since u done the move on with the servers, the servers are down all the damn time. Only crashes, error logins, server instability . U should fix that first and stop trying to fix the Upcoming update. No one wants to play the stuff if you cant even handle the normal server problems. 2 days Server went off this week for maintance then 3 days server worked fine now since over 24 hours players cant login through error code 9 . Fix your server problems otherwise i think a lot o player will leave apb !

Hallo APB community. Saw APB on steam and wanted to try it out once again, played it on release which is long time ago. Tryed to login and boom.. error code 9 straight away. Is the servers down or only me whos getting this error? Any suggestions how to fix it?

Hi I'm a new player downloaded APB Reloaded yesterday, I tried logging in today and I get the same Error 9 everytime I attempt to login I've restarted the game and my pc and the problem persists. Could someone help me with this issue as I really want to play this game.

I've moved this thread to the Bugs and Tech Issues section.

There currently are some issues with the login servers, those are being investigated.

You could keep an eye on the Admin Tracker that's built into the forums to know when the issue should be resolved. I don't have an ETA for that at this point in time though. 

~@mayii

This is so annoying, every little time there must be some error with the servers (claps)!

This is APB Dude, When i wake up always i get this thing in my mind, *there must be some error today with the servers*

Its common nowadays!

2FA fucked aswell. Servertime seems to lag behind like 30 seconds, forcing you to enter your code after the timer already ran out. 🙄

EmErGeNcY MaInTeNaNcE

Edited by Fuechslein
typo

In the fact that i couldnt read in the forum if the server shall be back online again or the log in issue is solved i wanted to ask you guys if u are experiencing the log in issues (still since yesterday) aswell. i cant log in via Steam or the game itself.

Hello, I have been experiencing this error from past 4 hours...

I just joined in apb server after 4 hours and then it suddenly brought me back out... and after that the same error continues...

LO Whats going on mate!

this problem exists since more then 27 Hours and they said they try to fix it. Nothing happend till yet so better forget apb and play other games . This problem is World wide and all players who logged out are unable to login back again.

• Like 1