Synezisia

Was working fine this morning around 9:00 logged off and haven’t been able to get back on since. 

So, I have been playing APB for 3 hours, then I left my PC and took a break, then after 30 mins I found out that I always get error code 9 (server maintaince error) when I am trying to login, I checked my internet connection both in PC local network and router and everything is okay with it, also No one posted anything about the maintaince that is happening on both forums and facebook/twitter. WTF is happening to APB? note: Don`t move my post to support and tech issues.

Why you opened new topic when we have 2 topic about that + Admins told whats going on?

https://forums.gamersfirst.com/topic/8936-log-in-issues/

3 minutes ago, blockblack said:

note: Don`t move my post to support and tech issues.

noted

locking thread for redundancy :^)

• Like 1

When will it be open ? Everyone is waiting like me for a few days to play with peace 😕

45 minutes ago, LiLNoVa said:

Apb dead again?

Another common day in Apb  🤣

Instead of posting these "useful" comments try to help them to solve the problem, share your experience, if you get the same thing, how you get it.

10 minutes ago, SkyProspectz said:

When will it be open ? Everyone is waiting like me for a few days to play with peace 😕

Yeah, well, let's wait 🙂

2 hours ago, Real Ninja said:

Tf is up with this game the past couple days -_- seems like it’s always something lately 

Exactly, can happen anyway.

1 minute ago, AlishaAzure said:

Instead of posting these "useful" comments try to help them to solve the problem, share your experience, if you get the same thing, how you get it.

Dont worry, I done that ✌️ + I got in game, good thing happening to good ppl and stop hating me I was just joking 🤣

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Real Ninja said:

Tf is up with this game the past couple days -_- seems like it’s always something lately 

They are doing the best they can, I am proud of them for actually trying.

So same deal today, it worked fine earlier today but since like a few hours ago the same problem appeared. I solved it by trying to login, wait for a while without closing the game and then try again.

42 minutes ago, Basih said:

So same deal today, it worked fine earlier today but since like a few hours ago the same problem appeared. I solved it by trying to login, wait for a while without closing the game and then try again.

So basically restart the game?

5 minutes ago, Vinarah said:

So basically restart the game?

Well yeah you do need to restart the game but then just try and login, if it doesn't work after a few tries.. wait for a couple of minutes (yesterday I had to wait like 30 minutes) but it will eventually let you in. 

Just now, Basih said:

Well yeah you do need to restart the game but then just try and login, if it doesn't work after a few tries.. wait for a couple of minutes (yesterday I had to wait like 30 minutes) but it will eventually let you in. 

I mean it let me in, then it dced me..... Kappa

Just now, Vinarah said:

I mean it let me in, then it dced me..... Kappa

RIP

Might be something else if it keeps disconnecting for you though, never did that for me. So far this seems to be a login server problem. 

What's wrong with servers lately? Feels like APB is going to die.

Loading.jpg

🙂

Just logged in... then switched to character selection and gets booted as a disconnect.

Tries to reconnect gets this~~

Edited by LovelyJasmine