Synezisia

Getting this problem right now but i have managed to play it today. Got a friend who just logged in the past  5 min.

Yup error code 9 at login @MattScott @Lixil. Now sure what u guys did during that 12+hr maint but the servers are performing worse then before if that was even possible.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

have you tried turning it off and on again 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, crvbaby said:

Can't login to apb, im getting login error code 9, my friends are getting that too.

Me too

same

oh also the forums is sloow too (when trying to post this, i got a bad gateway error, had to reload the forum)

Edited by ShaiShai
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Yup error code 9 no login @MattScott  @Lixil . Agora, com certeza o que vcs fizeram durante essa atualização de 12 + hr, mas os servidores estão tendo um desempenho pior do que antes, se era mesmo possível.

said everything

Tf is up with this game the past couple days -_- seems like it’s always something lately 

Can´t seam to be able to log in. I have log in today early in the morning and now i don´t seam to be able to.

g11reVJ.png

Edited by RodriguesPTF

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. The issue has already been escalated and the team is working on it.

- Mina_

Hello seams i managed to log in after 30 min but it takes a while in every process. Selecting the Carachter, world, Instance. Everything is slower than usual and take some tries to do it.

Really loving the game stability since Mondays maintenance 😄

@Lixil You guys have had nothing but problems since the 12hr maint and its been impossible to play since. Were losing our prem time and this really highlights the engine upgrade being top priority over the servers cant handle APB in its current outdated state.

People who already logged on before the issue, are still online, if they log off then try to login, they will not be able.

If you're in, don't leave ;(

Edited by Takotak
;
  • Like 1