Synezisia

have you tried turning it off and on again?

i was able to connect and stay connected but restarting my game to fix its weird bug, waiting 5min before login in again and it works but trying to re-log soon after nope wont let me back in 

its almost like my toon is still stuck online and in the server, till my ghost self gets kicked then i can log back in again 

(5min) later, just as i thought i was able to connect into server again 

Edited by demonshinta

collapse.  4:20 should be banned .

33 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

have you tried turning it off and on again?

have you trieg connect to game?

Confirmed, tried joining all my accounts across Jericho / Citadel, all it says is "Contacting Server" and freezes that way. : /

Maintenance was on Monday, its Saturday in EU and we still cant normally play the game, woohoo :)!

Edited by cheater

Same problem

Again, and on a Friday night! ARRRGGGHHHH!!!!

Still offline, nothing seems to work here, CItadel EU but i think jericho too, i don't know.

1 hour ago, Ole Lukøje said:

Great wekend again!

Yeah, exactly

All my other games work, i tested to make sure it wasnt on my end, its definitely the login servers, lets give these technicians some time, in the mean time play something else or keep tabs on the forum and send your experiences to hope it helps the techs figure it out. Much love bois n girls. Time is all we have at this current time. If you do get online, my advise dont log off, it will surely be a pain to log back in. o7

Edited by AquaSensei

Guise relax, Flight posted, all ya can do is wait or if ya can send them timed incidents when ya try to login cause some have made it into the game, its some connecting to server error, we had this in the past, be patient.

same problem still get in  

Edited by Ikacake

1 hour ago, AquaSensei said:

All my other games work, i tested to make sure it wasnt on my end, its definitely the login servers

u being on the internet would just tell you if it wasnt on your end.

2 hours ago, Alani said:

u being on the internet would just tell you if it wasnt on your end. Login issues were reported by many, aint just you, be patient.

true but it could be just that game and thats how i knew something aint right.

Login issues were reported by many, aint just you, be patient.

Edited by AquaSensei

Give it time, our munchkins are working, something happened with the login and server logins, it wont affect your account dont be worried, they know from everyone letting them know. Couple days we'll be back ingame, i feel for dev's and tech's that stay up to keep you guys like me online and women too. They need sleep too, we human. Theres a staff team for a reason. Don't freak out, just cause your game you love died on a friday night. It's not the end, relax and play something else while the engineer works on it.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, AquaSensei said:

Give it time, our munchkins are working, something happened with the login and server logins, it wont affect your account dont be worried, they know from everyone letting them know. Couple days we'll be back ingame, i feel for dev's and tech's that stay up to keep you guys like me online and women too. They need sleep too, we human. Theres a staff team for a reason. Don't freak out, just cause your game you love died on a friday night. It's not the end, relax and play something else while the engineer works on it.

this garbage is actually more annoying than the server issues tbh

i can barely hear myself think over the sound of you gagging on little orbit banana 

Can't login to apb, im getting login error code 9, my friends are getting that too.

• Like 1

Thank you very much for letting us know, I've escalated the issue.

~@mayii