Synezisia

That means RIOT will be postponed again. Like when the game was down for 15 hours so they decided to delay it 1 week. Now the game is down again so it will porbably be delayed to 17th May. Cool.

There are 468 players online on Citadel (including me), i can't understand how the game is down for maintenance 😯

Edited by Guest

Just now, AlishaAzure said:

There are 468 players online on Citadel (included me), i can't understand how the game is down for maintenance 😯

It goes ohh shiet it's Alisha quick make out the servers are on maintence :^)

Just now, ɱɑƫƫʂϗᎧɨɨ™ said:

It goes ohh shiet it's Alisha quick make out the servers are on maintence :^)

i will try to logout and see xD, i really can't understand why some can't and why some are in since this morning 😅

1 hour ago, AlishaAzure said:

i will try to logout and see xD, i really can't understand why some can't and why some are in since this morning 😅

As Flight said, the issue has been escalated. This morning i've joined into my account but now i can't 

So.. apparently, i don't know how that can works.. but seems both login screen and retriving characters screen are offline.

With that i mean,. they works for me but for going online for just join into the Social District it can take up to 5 minutes, and isn't my network 💁‍♀️

Merged.

2 minutes ago, Mauryhaoo said:

As Flight said, the issue has been escalated. This morning i've joined into my account but now i can't 

Yeah, i saw his reply, well, i do hope you guys will be able to join us very soon again 🙂

Edited by Guest

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we have escalated the issue 

~@mayii

Okay so about 30 minutes later I was able to login but it was really slow. Other people in Social said the same thing. 

971b0abb65e880dfa8c6308d5764da9d.png

Edited by Basih

12 minutes ago, AlishaAzure said:

So.. apparently, i don't know how that can works.. but seems both login screen and retriving characters screen are offline.

With that i mean,. they works for me but for going online for just join into the Social District it can take up to 5 minutes, and isn't my network 💁‍♀️

Merged.

Yeah, i saw his reply, well, i do hope you guys will be able to join us very soon again 🙂

I think you probably  connected to APB servers via E-net cable that's why u don't have any issues and always online when everyone else is not LMAO

Yey, got kicked out, Game may be down for maintenance. :] and after that the generic "account alredy in use"

Just now, OnlyOnePro said:

I think you probably  connected to APB servers via E-net cable that's why u don't have any issues and always online when everyone else is not LMAO

Nope, Wi-Fi, that shouldn't change things anyway, if the game have issues, will be for everyone, or depends on load of them.

Anyway like i commented up here i got too out now

What sever was this ?

Citadel, Jericho ?

Both ?

Edited by Westford

12 minutes ago, MarvellouS said:

its slowly coming back

Nope, getting disconnected every5/10 minutes, and login screen offline

1 minute ago, JLJordan said:

Citadel

Thanks