Sign in to follow this  
Ketog

Could we please get a thread for engine upgrade questions /w devs ?

Since the first time engine upgrade got announced, many players had questions for it:

The main one that we see lately is if we can get screenshots, while you guys don't want to share that for now, some players have much more questions that could probably be answered now.

Would it be too much to ask for a thread with engine upgrade questions where developpers (androvald etc..), could respond to in their free time if they want to ?

I've got many technical questions about the engine upgrade (not content related), and im sure many people do.

Edited by Ketog
  • Like 4

all i’m interested in is performance details, literally just a 10 minute video of the /fps UI would suffice 

• Like 1

I would really like to see if all the building / object geometry is going to stay the same. Like, all the little window and door ledges and if they'll still be usable to skip climbing ladders and jumping fences.

4 minutes ago, Leefekyn said:

I would really like to see if all the building / object geometry is going to stay the same. Like, all the little window and door ledges and if they'll still be usable to skip climbing ladders and jumping fences.

you only need to know if they aren't going to remove LTL..

• Like 1

Just now, Uhtdred said:

you only need to know if they aren't going to remove LTL..

I just need them to keep it until I hit 20k arrests. After that, I'll probably find some other dumb, self destructive way to play.

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

why not just post your questions here... see what happens?

i got way too much :^)

1 hour ago, BXNNXD said:

all i’m interested in is performance details, literally just a 10 minute video of the /fps UI would suffice 

so am i, and i've got many questions regarding settings , and how will the game change with all those libraries updated...

5 hours ago, Ketog said:

Since the first time engine upgrade got announced, many players had questions for it:

The main one that we see lately is if we can get screenshots, while you guys don't want to share that for now, some players have much more questions that could probably be answered now.

Would it be too much to ask for a thread with engine upgrade questions where developpers (androvald etc..), could respond to in their free time if they want to ?

I've got many technical questions about the engine upgrade (not content related), and im sure many people do.

Interesting, much more than many other topics.

Maybe we will get some answers to cool questions in here or into an official thread, would be fantastic to know few new things about the engine upgrade.

Sign in to follow this