(PS4)grunge76

Little Orbit is the new GamersFirst?

5 minutes ago, Lixil said:

I would rather leave people do the job and finish it as soon as possible, as stuff like this require concentration and have them contact me if there are any changes. I usually reach out if I didn't get any information. ^^""

Exactly, best to leave the professionals too it! Less distractions, faster up time. You’re doing an excellent job at keeping us up to date anyway. Ignore the narrow minded people, the majority of us understand how difficult networking is.

2 hours ago, T0asty said:

Shit you're fine Lixil.

Community is just generally toxic as you know. haha

2 hours ago, T0asty said:

wut?
People on PC are as toxic as ever in APB.
Have you not played for... well, since ever?

Sup resetera. What would bring you here?

Imagine being that toxic to claim everyone is toxic 😉

Edited by SillyBear

So, here I am again.  Two weekends ago server maintenance was done.  On the topic about the server maintenance, now closed to comments/replies, Matt stated there would be no decrease or increase in performance after the maintenance was done.  Well, he was wrong.  On the PS4 side, during the week last week, performance got worse.  Then, by last weekend I wasn't able to log in half the time.  Now, I can't log in at all for the last three days, Sunday, May 5th through today, Tuesday, May 7th, I can't  log in.....  why can't you guys do what other  companies do and put maintenance and update messages right on the title screen.

as a joke, this feels like eric cartman theme park, where he doesnt let ppl in and we out here trying to get into the server 😄

Hello , now i have error 4 when i try to connect , server login this time it seems.

Just now, Madjack67210 said:

Hello , now i have error 4 when i try to connect , server login this time it seems.

pretty sure its down for fixing as soon as its ready theyll post its up

9 hours ago, neophobia said:

Hi there,

aka overformatting, since it really doesn't serve a purpose, just making your posts more annoying.

Yes, you can state whichever opinion you want, no matter how few sense it makes or how ridiculous it is. But you should also be prepared that people will openly state their reactions and ridicule you for talking nonsense.

Greetings,

LiLxX69th0t514y3r69Xx

Hahahaha, sry if I have upset or annoyed you - that was not my intention. And ofc you can openly state your reaction, all cool. 🤣

Greetings! 🤣

8 hours ago, Yood said:

my boss gave me a job to fix the damage . there is a planned schedule of work if I approach it three times asking for delays of time for the solution of a problem - they just dismiss me as a person who is not appropriate for the workplace .

Lixil . is it different in your country ?

well russia's kinda fucked up country from what i've heard so i hope people dont do stuff like that in america

On 5/7/2019 at 10:50 AM, (PS4)grunge76 said:

So, here I am again.  Two weekends ago server maintenance was done.  On the topic about the server maintenance, now closed to comments/replies, Matt stated there would be no decrease or increase in performance after the maintenance was done.  Well, he was wrong.  On the PS4 side, during the week last week, performance got worse.  Then, by last weekend I wasn't able to log in half the time.  Now, I can't log in at all for the last three days, Sunday, May 5th through today, Tuesday, May 7th, I can't  log in.....  why can't you guys do what other  companies do and put maintenance and update messages right on the title screen.

did you turn it off and on again?

On 5/3/2019 at 9:39 PM, (PS4)grunge76 said:

lol you think I'm  overestimating... um... it has nothing to do with e-fame.

Okay, whatever you say...  I own a pc but I play on console because I'm a gamer and video game and console collector.  I don't need your low life PC master race talk garbage.

I don't wanna be bashful but this general console rage mindset is the reason I will never own a PlayStation, nor will I ever even bother trying to affiliate with the community. And yes, usually it's Sony's fault, considering they're the same people that vito'd attempts at cross server compatibility and any other forward thinking motion put onto the table, they tend to shut down very quickly for their own financial secrecy and benefit. (Remember, this is the same company that buys out amazing story based single player games and makes them exclusive to force a cash flow, and limit the consumer market of other gamers)

17 minutes ago, TotallyNotKodaro said:

Remember, this is the same company that buys out amazing story based single player games and makes them exclusive to force a cash flow, and limit the consumer market of other gamers

not really unique to sony, console exclusives on pretty much all consoles have been a thing for decades - altho admittedly xbox/microsoft seems to be getting better these days

its not even unique to consoles, the same thing is happening with different pc distributors (e.g. borderlands 3's 6 month exclusive release via epic store)

I agree with everything you said.
Others don't understand how frustrating it is when a car explodes game comes at 10 FPS, when textures don't load and how matchmaking sucks.