(PS4)grunge76

Little Orbit is the new GamersFirst?

2 minutes ago, (PS4)grunge76 said:

My point is they've been doing fixes for PC and Xbox One but have done zero fixes for PS4.  How is that fair?

Sony approves updates. Maybe it will appear at later date.

1 minute ago, (PS4)grunge76 said:

My point is they've been doing fixes for PC and Xbox One but have done zero fixes for PS4.  How is that fair?

PC is a lot easier to update, while console builds need additional verification through Microsoft or Sony and that takes time.

What updates were done to Xbox?

1 hour ago, (PS4)grunge76 said:

Matt also stated a timeline of having all three versions up to speed by the end of April 2019 including releasing an update for the PS4 version.  It is now May and they're not even done getting all three versions up to speed...  Yes, the PS4 version is now worse because there is longer load times just getting through the different screens, among other issues, and no, it's not due to DDoS attacks.  Matt, saying himself, that a decrease or increase in performance wouldn't happen after last weekends server maintenance, is just plain ridiculous, when improvement is supposed to be what they're working toward...

God forbid someone actually make sure the programming is done right rather than rushing it out only to not work.

He also said he hoped for it to be ready by April but in case you have forgotten life happens regardless.

Also once again SPCT is already testing the Engine Upgrade.

29 minutes ago, (PS4)grunge76 said:

If you actually had taken the time to read what I posted you would know exactly why..... It is about the roadmap after all.

At this point you  sound like someone who says gimme nowzzz rather than someone who wants it done correctly , even though you are griping about it not being done correctly by Gamersfirst , and all the while blaming Little Orbit for what  they are cleaning up thanks to Gamersfirst bad management.

I mean that is what your title says.

Its hard to not consider you a troll after so many of us already spelled it all out as best we can while trying our best to be polite about this.

I can't even begin to understand the frustrations of console players. G1 pushed out a ridiculously under performing product, and then just abandoned it. The game to this day is barely playable, and even that is up for debate.

That being said, I would never compare Little Orbit to the G1 we all remember and hate. Little Orbit cares. Matt cares. The employees of Little Orbit are currently working themselves to death trying for fix the ridiculous mess they acquired. This doesn't mean you shouldn't be frustrated. Hell, Im lucky enough to play on PC and even Im frustrated with the state of things. But please, never confuse the intentions of Little Orbit with those of old G1... they are the only chance we have of this game surviving. 

All I would ask, is the next time you are rightfully pissed off about poor performance, or the inability to log in, or slow support... remember that there is a dedicated team of maniacs doing all they can to achieve what no other company would have even considered... trying to save this game.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yes, time is everything.

Edited by TecH EU2

13 hours ago, (PS4)grunge76 said:

"Time"?  HA! Two years and a month since APB released on PS4 and one year of Little Orbit ownership...  as I stated, they need to show us "left in the dust" PS4 fans that they do care.

we been waiting almost 8 years or more for the engine upgrade that you console people are on, so 2 is nothing

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, (PS4)grunge76 said:

You're not understanding, the game has been out for over two years on PS4, all the while they've done many fixes for PC and Xbox One versions and not once done any fixes for the PS4 version.  Darn right they should show their PS4 fans that they care, but remains to be seen as they ate just as garbage as GamersFirst was, toward PS4 fans.

what you fail to understand is that it costs money for a developer to push updates to consoles, and generally only somewhat impactful updates get the greenlight anyhow

nearly every game that has a PC/console release, and gets regular updates has many smaller patches on PC with consoles getting only consolidated updates. look at warframe, after a large update on PC there could be four or five hotfixes in a row for days; consoles get an update once a month or less, and the update already has all of the fixes tested on PC.

if you truly understood how insignificant most of the updates PC has gotten were in the grand scheme of things, you likely wouldn't be complaining. small hotfixes won't fix APB on consoles, so all you can do is wait for what everyone else is waiting for.

Edited by Uru!

You wanna know the real problem?

You are playing on a console.

I bet, PS4 has smallest APB population. And PS4 probably brings in the least money.

On top of that, Sony has ridiculous, draconian update policies. Any cross platform games almost always have more updates and content for the non play station players.

From a business standpoint, PS4 is probably lowest priority, or should be.

Finally who the **** do you think you are that anyone would care if you stopped playing?

It would be nice if the updates were already done but you cant rush perfection.

Seriously let her do that makeup right or its going to look like a crack fiend.

Edited by Fortune Runner

On 5/3/2019 at 9:28 PM, (PS4)grunge76 said:

Sourse?  Right here in this forum there's a topic that is now closed that you can go back and read.  The majority of what was talked about were between those who were performing the Maintenance and PC gamers.  How's that for source?

How about you link it.

On 5/4/2019 at 12:55 AM, (PS4)grunge76 said:

Okay, so, now the PS4 version is worse off after the server maintenance last weekend, that was performed for no reason other than the usual cater to the PC version and continue to leave PS4 fans in the dust.  At this point... I wouldn't be surprised if Little Orbit is using the funds made from PS4 armas market purchases to fund the PC and Xbox One side of things...  just as bad as GamersFirst.  If you all want to prove me wrong and show that you care about your PS4 fans, drop what you're doing with PC and Xbox One version and fix all the issues with the PS4 version first so that it's up to speed with the PC and Xbox One versions.  I've heard from many who own both consoles that it plays better on Xbox One and it's not a PS4 console issue that is causing problems, it's server issues.  I wouldn't be surprised if it's APB's server processor(s) that are causing the issues (possibly outdated?).....  I dare a Little Oribit employee/ representative or even Matt himself, to reply to me.  I'm tired of this, it's all getting old.  I doubt a real timeline for PS4 fixes will ever be released.  If I don't see improvement by the end of this month, I'm done..... and will spread the word, making APB PS4 a ghost town.  At that point, you should probably just take it down from Playstation Store.....  Call me sore, call me sour, I don't care... I'm tired of reading about how things will improve, and how Little Orbit cares and things haven't improved, but have gotten worse instead, and Little Orbit hasn't shown an ounce of care to their PS4 fans.....

Its nice to see a honestbro saying things out of his mind without fear to be banned. We need more people like this.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SillyBear said:

Its nice to see a honestbro saying things out of his mind without fear to be banned. We need more people like this.

BXNNXD already does that

except hes normally right unlike op

• Like 1

for me, the question of playing APB on consoles is clear . interested in the opinion of the developers . profit !? received since 2016

On 5/4/2019 at 6:48 AM, (PS4)grunge76 said:

"Time"?  HA! Two years and a month since APB released on PS4 and one year of Little Orbit ownership...  as I stated, they need to show us "left in the dust" PS4 fans that they do care.

two years? that's cute

On 5/4/2019 at 2:06 PM, (PS4)grunge76 said:

xbox was/is more fucked. there wasn't even any fix for it out yet

pc is their main focus since most players by a margin

stop trying to act like a victim

sorry you chose the wrong platform

5 hours ago, SillyBear said:

Its nice to see a trashtalking bro saying things out of his mind without fear of making sense. We need less people like this.

ftfy

noone gets/got banned for critizing lo. people get banned for not abiding the rules (after multiple warnings). sorry if you couldn't do that.

Edited by neophobia

On 5/4/2019 at 5:55 AM, (PS4)grunge76 said:

Okay, so, now the PS4 version is worse off after the server maintenance last weekend, that was performed for no reason other than the usual cater to the PC version and continue to leave PS4 fans in the dust.  At this point... I wouldn't be surprised if Little Orbit is using the funds made from PS4 armas market purchases to fund the PC and Xbox One side of things...  just as bad as GamersFirst.  If you all want to prove me wrong and show that you care about your PS4 fans, drop what you're doing with PC and Xbox One version and fix all the issues with the PS4 version first so that it's up to speed with the PC and Xbox One versions.  I've heard from many who own both consoles that it plays better on Xbox One and it's not a PS4 console issue that is causing problems, it's server issues.  I wouldn't be surprised if it's APB's server processor(s) that are causing the issues (possibly outdated?).....  I dare a Little Oribit employee/ representative or even Matt himself, to reply to me.  I'm tired of this, it's all getting old.  I doubt a real timeline for PS4 fixes will ever be released.  If I don't see improvement by the end of this month, I'm done..... and will spread the word, making APB PS4 a ghost town.  At that point, you should probably just take it down from Playstation Store.....  Call me sore, call me sour, I don't care... I'm tired of reading about how things will improve, and how Little Orbit cares and things haven't improved, but have gotten worse instead, and Little Orbit hasn't shown an ounce of care to their PS4 fans.....

Dont know why all those dislikes on this, everything is worse after server maintenance - its a fact. I play PC but I feel you. And btw latest pop is telling everything. Ofc they not going to reply you but sure they can see it. And I want to they see that they are losing players and to do something about it. You dont need to spread the word, we all can see whats going on. We are all tired, well most of us, some are still like "eveything is fine". 

Greetings!

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, LiLNoVa said:

Dont know why all those dislikes on this, everything is worse after server maintenance - its a fact. I play PC but I feel you. And btw latest pop is telling everything. Ofc they not going to reply you but sure they can see it. And I want to they see that they are losing players and to do something about it. You dont need to spread the word, we all can see whats going on. We are all tired, well most of us, some are still like "eveything is fine". 

Greetings!

its not the maintenance getting op  dislikes its the rest

rip apb

9 hours ago, LiLNoVa said:

Greetings!

no need to overformat your posts like this, it doesn't magically make your content any better, same goes for signing.

noone feels like apb is in a fine spot but we can see work being done vs nothing the last few years. and this is why people downvote - putting lo on the same level as g1 is just bs.

ofc, having everything fixed - and quickly and that woulf be nice.

we also see the issues, we already experienced that lo makes mistakes but not all of us spout nonsense on the forums or like that

well, sorry i said we, only speaking for myself here rly... only know my reasons.

On 5/6/2019 at 1:07 AM, neophobia said:

no need to overformat your posts like this, it doesn't magically make your content any better, same goes for signing.

noone feels like apb is in a fine spot but we can see work being done vs nothing the last few years. and this is why people downvote - putting lo on the same level as g1 is just bs.

ofc, having everything fixed - and quickly and that woulf be nice.

we also see the issues, we already experienced that lo makes mistakes but not all of us spout nonsense on the forums or like that

well, sorry i said we, only speaking for myself here rly... only know my reasons.

Hello there,

I dont "overformat" posts to do magic or make my content any better - Im just using options they gave us here to use + I love blue color. I have right to use it!  🤣

And forums are here to put your opinion so we all doing that.

Edited by LiLNoVa
  • Like 2

word is on the forums its a hardware failure causing the problems.

all these threads popping up saying little orbit is the same as g1 only shows the audacity and entitlement attitude of the ones posting so salty as soon as  this happened.

36 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

word is on the forums its a hardware failure causing the problems.

all these threads popping up saying little orbit is the same as g1 only shows the audacity and entitlement attitude of the ones posting so salty as soon as  this happened.

I am sure a lot of people complaining are also the people who have invested time and more importantly money in this game. Now I am sure you know the prices on Armas. When you are paying 30$ just for one weapon you are somewhat entitled to be able to play with it whenever you want. 

18 minutes ago, OGHailo said:

I am sure a lot of people complaining are also the people who have invested time and more importantly money in this game. Now I am sure you know the prices on Armas. When you are paying 30$ just for one weapon you are somewhat entitled to be able to play with it whenever you want. 

I buy items on armas as much as anyone.

it is my choice as much as anyone's to spend  for account bound.

it is not anyone's choice when a hardware part breaks.

no justification to slander Little Orbit over part breaking end of story.