(PS4)grunge76

Little Orbit is the new GamersFirst?

Okay, so, now the PS4 version is worse off after the server maintenance last weekend, that was performed for no reason other than the usual cater to the PC version and continue to leave PS4 fans in the dust.  At this point... I wouldn't be surprised if Little Orbit is using the funds made from PS4 armas market purchases to fund the PC and Xbox One side of things...  just as bad as GamersFirst.  If you all want to prove me wrong and show that you care about your PS4 fans, drop what you're doing with PC and Xbox One version and fix all the issues with the PS4 version first so that it's up to speed with the PC and Xbox One versions.  I've heard from many who own both consoles that it plays better on Xbox One and it's not a PS4 console issue that is causing problems, it's server issues.  I wouldn't be surprised if it's APB's server processor(s) that are causing the issues (possibly outdated?).....  I dare a Little Oribit employee/ representative or even Matt himself, to reply to me.  I'm tired of this, it's all getting old.  I doubt a real timeline for PS4 fixes will ever be released.  If I don't see improvement by the end of this month, I'm done..... and will spread the word, making APB PS4 a ghost town.  At that point, you should probably just take it down from Playstation Store.....  Call me sore, call me sour, I don't care... I'm tired of reading about how things will improve, and how Little Orbit cares and things haven't improved, but have gotten worse instead, and Little Orbit hasn't shown an ounce of care to their PS4 fans.....

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, (PS4)grunge76 said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Little Orbit is using the funds made from PS4 armas market purchases to fund the PC and Xbox One side of things

6 minutes ago, (PS4)grunge76 said:

how that you care about your PS4 fans, drop what you're doing with PC and Xbox One version and fix all the issues with the PS4 version first

please explain how creating the exact same situation you think is happening rn for other systems will solve any problems

7 minutes ago, (PS4)grunge76 said:

If I don't see improvement by the end of this month, I'm done..... and will spread the word, making APB PS4 a ghost town

i think you're overestimating your e-fame my dude

8 minutes ago, (PS4)grunge76 said:

the server maintenance last weekend, that was performed for no reason other than the usual cater to the PC version

source?

9 minutes ago, (PS4)grunge76 said:

I've heard from many who own both consoles that it plays better on Xbox One and it's not a PS4 console issue that is causing problems, it's server issues

ah im glad its from totally trustworthy people who totally say so, must be a fact

11 minutes ago, (PS4)grunge76 said:

I'm tired of reading about how things will improve, and how Little Orbit cares and things haven't improved

welcome to console development via sony taking a month to approve each individual hotfix, enjoy your stay

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Sourse?  Right here in this forum there's a topic that is now closed that you can go back and read.  The majority of what was talked about were between those who were performing the Maintenance and PC gamers.  How's that for source?

Edited by (PS4)grunge76

Sony doesn't even exist anymore, who owns a playstation, its all desktops/laptops, portable stuff, we wanna play on the go, not a item that runs an eye across a disc. Truth.  Sure desktops arn't portable but its the master technology, and for those that own a desktop, they enjoy the joys of its power, reguardless of what game you play.

Edited by AquaSensei

lol you think I'm  overestimating... um... it has nothing to do with e-fame.

13 minutes ago, AquaSensei said:

Sony doesn't even exist anymore, who owns a playstation, its all desktops/laptops, portable stuff, we wanna play on the go, not a item that runs an eye across a disc. Truth.  Sure desktops arn't portable but its the master technology, and for those that own a desktop, they enjoy the joys of its power, reguardless of what game you play.

Okay, whatever you say...  I own a pc but I play on console because I'm a gamer and video game and console collector.  I don't need your low life PC master race talk garbage.

Edited by (PS4)grunge76
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, (PS4)grunge76 said:

Okay, whatever you say...  I own a pc but I play on console because I'm a gamer and video game and console collector.  I don't need your low life PC master race talk garbage.

Wasn't intended, not everyone feels the same as you do, relax, stuff will get fixed, give it "time"

Just now, AquaSensei said:

Wasn't intended, not everyone feels the same as you do, relax, stuff will get fixed, give it "time"

"Time"?  HA! Two years and a month since APB released on PS4 and one year of Little Orbit ownership...  as I stated, they need to show us "left in the dust" PS4 fans that they do care.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, (PS4)grunge76 said:

"Time"?  HA! Two years and a month since APB released on PS4 and one year of Little Orbit ownership...  as I stated, they need to show us "left in the dust" PS4 fans that they do care.

Hey guy no one forced you to play their game, when you accepted the Terms of Service, you accepted to "THEIR" terms, so unfortunately ya just gonna have to wait.

Play it while ya got it, don't get butthurt when it's offline, no one here wished this at all. We just the same player like you that wishs to login and play. Thats all. Relax.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, AquaSensei said:
16 minutes ago, AquaSensei said:

Hey guy no one forced you to play their game, when you accepted the Terms of Service, you accepted to "THEIR" terms, so unfortunately ya just gonna have to wait.

Play it while ya got it, don't get butthurt when it's offline, no one here wished this at all. We just the same player like you that wishs to login and play. Thats all. Relax.

One thing I love is being able to do paint jobs on the vehicles...  How can I relax when I can't enjoy doing the paint jobs or even viewing the beauty of the paint jobs when the graphics don't load properly, getting all blurred out and ugly, causing me not being able to line up decals unless I keep resetting the app until the graphics load properly, which in turn is an unfun waste of time.  Wasting time waiting to see if a games graphics load properly, is every reason not to relax.  There is also no relaxing when trying to play missions or play in Baylan when the graphics don't load properly because when the graphic aren't loaded properly there's more lag...  Seriously, why waste the time trying to get the graphics to load so that there's less lag during missions?  At this point they should just take it down from PS4 and focus on their cute widdle baby versions, PC and Xbox One...

Edited by (PS4)grunge76
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, (PS4)grunge76 said:

One thing I love is being able to do paint jobs on the vehicles...  How can I relax when I can't enjoy doing the paint jobs or even viewing the beauty of the paint jobs when the graphics don't load properly, getting all blurred out and ugly, causing me not being able to line up decals unless I keep resetting the app until the graphics load properly, which in turn is an unfun waste of time.  Wasting time waiting to see if a games graphics liad properly, is every reason not to relax.  There is also no relaxing when trying to play missions or play in Baylan when the graphics don't load properly because when the graphic aren't loaded properly there's more lag...  Seriously, why waste the time trying to get the graphics to load so that there's less lag during missions?  At this point they should just take it down from PS4 and focus on their cute widdle baby versions, PC and Xbox One...

I understand, engine update aint no walk in the park, sure its taking forever we get that, may not even have the players we recently had, ya cant rush creativity, cause that what dev's do, you play their game they still developing, how they in the wrong, g1 never did crap and LO did. You need to realize every game like this goes through the same process. Stop getting so mad. Who knows what they'll add, might get helicopters and we're all fudged, but you don't know that, neither do i. Just relax and try to have a good night, wake up and bam game back on. Its not just about you, we all in this together, and god dannit i feel pain too, relax guy, we feel the same pain, we play how many hours of our day? Now ya know, a dev has a life too, lay off for awhile.

listen you guys better cater to me THIS INSTANT or i'm going to tell my 3 instagram followers what a bad game this is!!

59 minutes ago, (PS4)grunge76 said:

Sourse?  Right here in this forum there's a topic that is now closed that you can go back and read.  The majority of what was talked about were between those who were performing the Maintenance and PC gamers.  How's that for source?

the only locked thread discussing maintenance specifically says “on both PC and our Console platforms

if you meant a different locked thread discussing maintenance please feel free to link it, otherwise i’ll just continue to assume you can’t read    

if you meant the thread about the 12 hour maintenance and subsequent server issues, no shit the majority of communication was between staff and pc players - news flash, 99% of the forum users are pc players

maybe use your “influence” on the ps4 playerbase to get them to actually use the forums and that 99% number can change

50 minutes ago, (PS4)grunge76 said:

ok

remind me again why all the other ps4 players would care what you think of apb

43 minutes ago, (PS4)grunge76 said:

tough shit, the pc player base has been waiting almost double that amount of time  to see progress

and yet here we all are, everyone playing an equally garbage version of apb

• Like 1

You are right. Id feel the same way if it happened to me.

APB should not been released on consoles at 1st place. G1 saw this as an opportunity to get money, so they focused on consoles rather than PC. And now there are not enough resources to keep all platforms updated. Enjoy being at Sony that takes ages to approve any update.

Shooter games on consoles are BS anyway lmao. Unless somebody want to feel like they are handicapped

• Like 1

In all honesty the PC version hasn't gotten any big updates in years!

I really think everything is taking way too long, not enough updates. They should really hire more staff and speed up things  ;(

• Like 2

3 hours ago, (PS4)grunge76 said:

Okay, so, now the PS4 version is worse off after the server maintenance last weekend, that was performed for no reason other than the usual cater to the PC version and continue to leave PS4 fans in the dust.  At this point... I wouldn't be surprised if Little Orbit is using the funds made from PS4 armas market purchases to fund the PC and Xbox One side of things...  just as bad as GamersFirst.  If you all want to prove me wrong and show that you care about your PS4 fans, drop what you're doing with PC and Xbox One version and fix all the issues with the PS4 version first so that it's up to speed with the PC and Xbox One versions.  I've heard from many who own both consoles that it plays better on Xbox One and it's not a PS4 console issue that is causing problems, it's server issues.  I wouldn't be surprised if it's APB's server processor(s) that are causing the issues (possibly outdated?).....  I dare a Little Oribit employee/ representative or even Matt himself, to reply to me.  I'm tired of this, it's all getting old.  I doubt a real timeline for PS4 fixes will ever be released.  If I don't see improvement by the end of this month, I'm done..... and will spread the word, making APB PS4 a ghost town.  At that point, you should probably just take it down from Playstation Store.....  Call me sore, call me sour, I don't care... I'm tired of reading about how things will improve, and how Little Orbit cares and things haven't improved, but have gotten worse instead, and Little Orbit hasn't shown an ounce of care to their PS4 fans.....

First, if you don't want dislikes you need to talk about all platforms, because not the PS4 version was and is worse in this period, issues are shared over by servers.

Remember that the PC Version is the Only, unique and the original APB made on that platform, PS4 and XB1 was made after very long time, i would call it APB: R 1.5.

I think Little Orbit will use the funds to fix servers, mantein the structures of the game itself etc and of course support other platform versions, is normal, money are money, ARMAS on PS$, ARMAS on XB1, ARMAS on PC or wherever you want, are still money, same exact thing, and they do what they need with them (i hope right moves) but i do trust much more in LO than G1.

Actually, i own both PS4 and XB1 and issues aren't shared, i mean, textures loading etc, but i can promise that both builds run at 25/30/32 fps, not more, due to the bad optimization made behind the scenes and the engine not finished 100%.

A Roadmap alredy been released, you can check it out on APB News, there you can know every single thing they want to do as movement to try and improving this game.

If you like APB, if you spent money on APB, if you got friends on APB, you shouldn't really spread horrible words about it, give it a chance, you need to wait dude, we all need to wait.

If you wrote this topic is because you care about it, so.

Things haven't improved yet because there are idiots who ddos, there are servers infrastructure issues and more stuff to care of right now.

Like they said, when RIOT Tests will be completed and they have done this step will be finally the moment for us (PC Community) to get the engine, and you (XB1/PS4 Community) to get the big update, so all versions of the game will be synced and pretty much same over all platforms (i repeat) like Little Orbit CEO MattScott said on many APB Blogs.

2 hours ago, (PS4)grunge76 said:

We (PC Community) still waiting on any big updates not coming since maybe 5/6 years? So.. i think you can have a bit more of patience.

One thing I love is being able to do paint jobs on the vehicles...  How can I relax when I can't enjoy doing the paint jobs or even viewing the beauty of the paint jobs when the graphics don't load properly, getting all blurred out and ugly, causing me not being able to line up decals unless I keep resetting the app until the graphics load properly, which in turn is an unfun waste of time.  Wasting time waiting to see if a games graphics load properly, is every reason not to relax.  There is also no relaxing when trying to play missions or play in Baylan when the graphics don't load properly because when the graphic aren't loaded properly there's more lag...  Seriously, why waste the time trying to get the graphics to load so that there's less lag during missions?  At this point they should just take it down from PS4 and focus on their cute widdle baby versions, PC and Xbox One...

I understand you, i had a bad PC before, i own APB on both console and i see your point but.. really you should calm down, we are in the same situation, well, not the exact same one, but still, no big updates, no upgrades to the engine itself, no new events, content, the only thing is that we don't have graphic problems, just because we have the old engine on, we didn't even saw with our eyes the new one on PC except some screenshots years ago.

Isn't the best thing to close down a game released just 2 years ago on a platform only because it have issues behind graphic.. at this point APB on PC needed to be retired since years.

23 minutes ago, DeadPixels said:

In all honesty the PC version hasn't gotten any big updates in years!

I really think everything is taking way too long, not enough updates. They should really hire more staff and speed up things  ;(

Yeah, you are right, they doing their best to make APB great again, much than never before.

Ok lets cover a few things.

1. MattScott explained IN DETAIL how yes consoles are messed up how G1 deployed them.

It was also mentioned in MattScott's post how the best course of action would be to upgrade pc first  and then port to all consoles , because building APB just for one console first then having to then make it for the others actually is much much harder than a raw copy of APB then converting it properly to all consoles.

2. I don't care about anything before Little Orbit bought out APB it has nothing to do with Little Orbit so stop taking it out on them.

you get mad at one person then take it out on another guess what its you in the wrong.

Little Orbit is innocent of anything Gamersfirst did.

3. You dare Little Orbit or MattScott to reply? They answered you a year before and every month since then with the status updates and roadmap for APB.

4. You're tired of reading about how it will improve yet ONCE AGAIN i am saying how the new Engine Upgrade is being tested by the SPCT team.

You saying you have been reading is an admission that you've seen posts including these by all of us.

It would be impossible to read the forums without seeing them and then comment about the improvements coming once the Engine Upgrade is ready.

5. I do not see how APB is worse for little orbit working on fixing APB.

Unless you are referring to lag which was from DDoS attacks and not their fault.

If that is what you mean then you are in the wrong for blaming the victim.

plenty of other things can be discussed , but since Little Orbit is actually working and the SPCT team is actually testing a near completed update , then it would only mean running no where fast while spinning your tires.

No real need to discuss them because of this very reason.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

1. MattScott explained IN DETAIL how yes consoles are messed up how G1 deployed them.

It was also mentioned in MattScott's post how the best course of action would be to upgrade pc first  and then port to all consoles , because building APB just for one console first then having to then make it for the others actually is much much harder than a raw copy of APB then converting it properly to all consoles.

2. I don't care about anything before Little Orbit bought out APB it has nothing to do with Little Orbit so stop taking it out on them.

you get mad at one person then take it out on another guess what its you in the wrong.

3. You dare Little Orbit or MattScott to reply? They answered you a year before and every month since then with the status updates and roadmap for APB.

4. You're tired of reading about how it will improve yet ONCE AGAIN i am saying how the new Engine Upgrade is being tested by the SPCT team.

You saying you have been reading is an admission that you've seen posts including these by all of us.

It would be impossible to read the forums without seeing them and then comment about the improvements coming once the Engine Upgrade is ready.

Unless you are referring to lag which was from DDoS attacks and not their fault.

plenty of other things can be discussed , but since Little Orbit is actually working and the SPCT team is actually testing a near completed update , then it would only mean running no where fast while spinning your tires.

Nice one, congrats 🙂

3 hours ago, AxeTurboAgresor said:

Shooter games on consoles are BS anyway lmao. Unless somebody want to feel like they are handicapped

giphy.gif

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Uru! said:

listen you guys better cater to me THIS INSTANT or i'm going to tell my 3 instagram followers what a bad game this is!!

You're not understanding, the game has been out for over two years on PS4, all the while they've done many fixes for PC and Xbox One versions and not once done any fixes for the PS4 version.  Darn right they should show their PS4 fans that they care, but remains to be seen as they ate just as garbage as GamersFirst was, toward PS4 fans.

2 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

Matt also stated a timeline of having all three versions up to speed by the end of April 2019 including releasing an update for the PS4 version.  It is now May and they're not even done getting all three versions up to speed...  Yes, the PS4 version is now worse because there is longer load times just getting through the different screens, among other issues, and no, it's not due to DDoS attacks.  Matt, saying himself, that a decrease or increase in performance wouldn't happen after last weekends server maintenance, is just plain ridiculous, when improvement is supposed to be what they're working toward...

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, (PS4)grunge76 said:

Matt also stated a timeline of having all three versions up to speed by the end of April 2019 including releasing an update for the PS4 version.  It is now May and they're not even done getting all three versions up to speed...  Yes, the PS4 version is now worse because there is longer load times just getting through the different screens, among other issues, and no, it's not due to DDoS attacks.  Matt, saying himself, that a decrease or increase in performance wouldn't happen after last weekends server maintenance, is just plain ridiculous, when improvement is supposed to be what they're working toward...

Working towards improvement is what's being done. Builds were handed to QA so they can then be approved by Microsoft and Sony respectively. The non-change in performance for last weekend's maintenance makes sense as it was a move of back end servers. While not every change might bring significant direct performance changes, they likely serve to optimize the networks and games for the future. 

Any timeline given by any CEO is always hopeful dates on when it might be possible to have things ready.

Do I like that it's taking longer?

Hell no, I hate that it's taking this long even. But it's better to delay it a bit more than to push out content that isn't ready yet. So for now, we wait.

• Like 1

First of all. I didn't saw anybody from PS4 telling us that they have server issues - when PC server had issues, there were a lot of reports from us. You expect LO to know via telepathy something is wrong?

Second matter - threats won't help at all and honestly fuck off with your threats. Might as well realize them. We don't negotiate with terrorists.

Third and final thing. Alright you want "changes" - what changes? Because if this is just server fix then PS4 players set bar pretty low... assuming you represent them. Which i doubt much.

Edit:

Adding to third matter. We didn't received any major updates as well amigo.

Edited by Mitne

6 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

the only locked thread discussing maintenance specifically says “on both PC and our Console platforms

if you meant a different locked thread discussing maintenance please feel free to link it, otherwise i’ll just continue to assume you can’t read    

if you meant the thread about the 12 hour maintenance and subsequent server issues, no shit the majority of communication was between staff and pc players - news flash, 99% of the forum users are pc players

maybe use your “influence” on the ps4 playerbase to get them to actually use the forums and that 99% number can change

ok

remind me again why all the other ps4 players would care what you think of apb

tough shit, the pc player base has been waiting almost double that amount of time  to see progress

and yet here we all are, everyone playing an equally garbage version of apb

My point is they've been doing fixes for PC and Xbox One but have done zero fixes for PS4.  How is that fair?