Why the dates of the RIOT tests are being moved? Why there is no tweet or post about it? I like the banner thing in the launcher it's good to inform people about something easily but it's not like Twitter that you get a notification about it. I'm worried about the game devs not talking with the community about problems and going "radio silence". I appreciete the apologies about the servers down but no reason was given about the servers down or the RIOT tests being pushed.

It was posted in multiple places such as forums and facebook.

Ok, i see, i should have seen that thread, but a little tweet on Twitter wouldn't hurt so i know that if i planned to play RIOT but there is no test i can do something else.

3 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

It was posted in multiple places such as forums and facebook.

The last post i can see on Facebook is the apoligies for the outage, on the forum i didn't read all the threads that's why i say maybe a tweet (maybe with a link to the forum) would have been better.

4 hours ago, Alex3850 said:

Ok, i see, i should have seen that thread, but a little tweet on Twitter wouldn't hurt so i know that if i planned to play RIOT but there is no test i can do something else.

The last post i can see on Facebook is the apoligies for the outage, on the forum i didn't read all the threads that's why i say maybe a tweet (maybe with a link to the forum) would have been better.

You requested, they delivered 😛