nndrei

Market as Theme library 🀬

1 hour ago, BXNNXD said:

that sounds like an overly complicated fix

Β 

Β 

Well yeah, duh. The whole point is to have it for a long time so people don't need to store their shit in the Market.

They aren't storying anything, those people just showcase what they have to sell, all things that are sold for the maximum integer price, are things where the seller is just waiting to get an offer from someone.

2 hours ago, GhosT said:

Why would I delete one of the main customization things in APB?

Just because a lot of people choose mainstream themes?Β 

You still meet a few people that are creative enough to use more creative themes, and you can hear you own one.

I totally agree. Some players put a ton of effort into themes and should be paid for the wonder they unleash on to the game.

Β 

But others. Others try to no our ears and cause our speakers to crack if not some sort of permanent hearing loss all in some fucked up need to play "le trollolol". It's not funny or smart or any good but they'll still do it which is why I'm not saying delete themesΒ but IΒ would prefer we have a way to either globally mute or at least a separate volume slider for themes. +10 for the slider cause at least then I could hear the good themes without the trash themes doing too much damage.Β 

Β 

That or remove the volume slider in the Theme Editor all together and have 1 set volume for all themes at non-ear-no levels because even some good themes are ruined by the fact that the creator decided to make it at max volume.Β Β 

Β 

And I know there is a report function directly specifying themes as a form of abuse but that's like being able to call the police after you've been shot and I'd rather just not get shot, thanks.

The only theme I hear is my sick banger because I never die and always mvp

4 hours ago, KnifuWaifu said:

I totally agree. Some players put a ton of effort into themes and should be paid for the wonder they unleash on to the game.

Β 

But others. Others try to no our ears and cause our speakers to crack if not some sort of permanent hearing loss all in some fucked up need to play "le trollolol". It's not funny or smart or any good but they'll still do it which is why I'm not saying delete themesΒ but IΒ would prefer we have a way to either globally mute or at least a separate volume slider for themes. +10 for the slider cause at least then I could hear the good themes without the trash themes doing too much damage.Β 

Β 

That or remove the volume slider in the Theme Editor all together and have 1 set volume for all themes at non-ear-no levels because even some good themes are ruined by the fact that the creator decided to make it at max volume.Β Β 

Β 

And I know there is a report function directly specifying themes as a form of abuse but that's like being able to call the police after you've been shot and I'd rather just not get shot, thanks.

Β 

That is a fair point.Β IΒ didn't think about the extremely loud high pitch ear no themes, becauseΒ I've got a quiet tinnitus and software on my pc that nullifies such high frequencies to prevent further damage.

... probably the reason why I haven't deleted the instruments folder.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, GhosT said:

Yeah no, I don't know why you always say that.

Im not very clever.

F3bozUH.gif

1 hour ago, GhosT said:

software on my pc that nullifies such high frequencies to prevent further damage.

DaringSkeletalHorsechestnutleafminer-siz

Β 

24 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

F3bozUH.gif

@AsgerLund?

Edited by KnifuWaifu

3 minutes ago, KnifuWaifu said:

*snip*

Β 

Hehe

Β 

It's Equalizer APO.

Select 31-band and pull the 5k dot downΒ to -80.

Might need to play around a little until you find your own spot to fix.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, GhosT said:

Β 

Hehe

Β 

It's Equalizer APO.

Select 31-band and pull the 5k dot downΒ to -80.

Might need to play around a little until you find your own spot to fix.

pnznkqgsrgw4tx0qdpxr.jpg

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, KnifuWaifu said:

[image]

or just dont play apb with your volume stupid high

30 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

or just dont play apb with your volume stupid high

It's not?

Β 

I'm playing a game with explosions, vehicles, and gun fire. The volume is set at a level that those sounds don't hurt my ears yet the themes do - this is the issue - theseΒ le trollololΒ themes are more loud and more obnoxious than machine gun fire and rocket launchers. There are times when I don't even have head phones on because I was afk and jumped into battle I can't hear a damn thing until I die and then it's all "DODODODODODODODODODODODODO".

Β 

But it doesn't matter now, I'm going to try out what the lovely GhosT suggested and if it works I'll stop complaining since I'm the only one tearing up over these obnoxious themes.

• Thanks 1

the ignore function works maybe i think probably possibly

15 hours ago, swindIe said:

the ignore function works maybe i think probably possibly

Β 

That's what I do when I hear a crappy theme. Works well.

#JazzJackrabbit2Theme4lyfe

fite me

On 5/5/2019 at 5:40 AM, GhosT said:

Β 

That's what I do when I hear a crappy theme. Works well.

Me too, if someone has an ear splitting theme, on purpose, they get permanent ignore from me.

On β€Ž5β€Ž/β€Ž2β€Ž/β€Ž2019 at 5:57 PM, CookiePuss said:

hey, if you are into that 80's Casio keyboard sound... more power to you

Β 

Β 

if you are born in the 80's you sure do πŸ˜›