MattScott

All servers are back online

1 hour ago, GriminalSSJ said:

are the servers back up then or....

The xbox 360 avatar Lovely.

Servers still aren't working for those just checking this thread waiting for the right time to try loging in.

• Like 1

they going to tell us when they solve the problem and until than we should just wait or play other games or have a life haha or you can continue trying to login until you got in like I do after a while 

new meta is putting apb/login offline on weekends..

Servers still down at this time. Same error code, same problem.

Kind of interested to learn what happened.

I'm also curious about this "compensation" that was promissed to players too.

I've lost almost over a day of premium to this situation.

On 5/1/2019 at 9:01 PM, BXNNXD said:

your glowing presence on the forums is enough, no other compensation is necessary

seriously dont give these greedy bastards anything :^)

what about people on premium? dont they deserve compensation for spending money in the game?

at the very least they deserve to play the game and enjoy the rewards of their purchase dont they?

Just now, Akito said:

what about people on premium? dont they deserve compensation for spending money in the game?

at the very least they deserve to play the game and enjoy the rewards of their purchase dont they?

are you really hurting for the couple cents of premium that’s been wasted?

Just now, BXNNXD said:

are you really hurting for the couple cents of premium that’s been wasted?

im talking about people who actually pay money for premiums (those people still exist)

personally I have premiums for dayyysssss, but not everyone is as privileged as others....

1 minute ago, Akito said:

im talking about people who actually pay money for premiums (those people still exist)

personally I have premiums for dayyysssss, but not everyone is as privileged as others....

I had like 3 days left of it. Not sure anymore. Not that it bothers me much but it's still money gone nowhere.

Just now, hackerung said:

I had like 3 days left of it. Not sure anymore. Not that it bothers me much but it's still money gone nowhere.

EXACTLY

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

some people actually enjoy spending money for a RETURN and not throw their cash at a void @BXNNXD

33 minutes ago, Akito said:

EXACTLY

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

some people actually enjoy spending money for a RETURN and not throw their cash at a void @BXNNXD

$0.28 per day

if you get reimbursed, dont spend it all in one place

13 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

$0.28 per day

You can't exactly put $0.28 into apb for a day of premium. Days are bought in bundles.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, hackerung said:

You can't exactly put $0.28 into apb for a day of premium. Days are bought in bundles.

the type of compensation is determined by the professionalism of the company .

1 hour ago, Yood said:

the type of compensation is determined by the professionalism of the company .

But at the same time companies love money. I doubt any sort of compensation for this issue will be anywhere worth mentioning.

While it's understandable, as everyone needs money to live, the servers being offline on a weekend will hurt them quite a bit. Without propper compensation or motivation, or even proof that the issue was fixed and won't happen again, more players might actually leave.

But at the same time companies love money. I doubt any sort of compensation for this issue will be anywhere worth mentioning.

While it's understandable, as everyone needs money to live, the servers being offline on a weekend will hurt them quite a bit. Without propper compensation or motivation, or even proof that the issue was fixed and won't happen again, more players might actually leave.

repeatedly by the developers of the mentioned compensation . once again, compensation can be any at the discretion of the developers . 

for me personally, restoring the servers will be the best compensation . 

bad servers are better than dead servers .

1 minute ago, Yood said:

repeatedly by the developers of the mentioned compensation . once again, compensation can be any at the discretion of the developers . 

for me personally, restoring the servers will be the best compensation . 

bad servers are better than dead servers .

Ensuring the issue doesn't happen again would be enough for me.

With that said, it's 00:40 in Portugal. Officially monday in Europe. APB was down the entirety of sunday. Wonder how much longer the servers will stay down.

Ensuring the issue doesn't happen again would be enough for me.

With that said, it's 00:40 in Portugal. Officially monday in Europe. APB was down the entirety of sunday. Wonder how much longer the servers will stay down.

06.05.2019 the problem must be solved .

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

$0.28 per day

You should regulate your SPCT team @MattScott ........ this is just TOXIC

the fact that the people who are supposed to be "trusted people in the community" and people your team personally picked can be this condescending and down plays people's investment in a game they like is God Tier levels of cancer.

*JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE PAYS LESS THAN OTHERS DOESNT MEAN THEY HAVE NO SAY, THEYRE STILL SUPPORTING THE GAME IN THEIR OWN WAY* + Im pretty sure everyone has a life of their own that also requires more finance than some game they play, the fact that those people spend ANYTHING at all when they have other issues to be worried about means theyre willing to take the risk and support something they genuinely enjoy....

money is money regardless of the price, people expect to get something when they pay for something. its called Fair Exchange.....

Im not saying that I need to be reimbursed(Because God knows I can  go till the end of time without ever worrying about premium), Im saying that people who pay for premium on the regular SHOULD get compensated for not being able to even PLAY THE GAME that they put money into..... 

What happens when the RIOT premium gets released and people pay for it, only to end up not being able to play the game because servers are unstable?

thats like saying "oh you paid money in the game and cant play it? cool, story bro. Now go fuck yourself because no one cares about your opinion"

but I guess paying for something means you dont get it right? @CookiePuss 

*anti-consumer at its finest.....

I remember saving up a couple dollars from my part time job each week to save up for premiums and for weapons and packs, It took a couple years to have almost everything that I wanted and I saved up just for all of them.....

But I guess my efforts and patience doesnt matter because "its only a few cents pfff" right? 

if thats the case then the same can be said about others in similar situations right? their purchases doesnt count if they dont spend thousands of dollars right? yeah fuck off

*premium cant even be bought at $0.28, you still have to spend $5+ if you want to buy ANYTHING in armas.

Edited by Akito
  • Like 1

Lowest you can buy is the 10 dollars for 30 days.

That is excluding the 'chance' you might get a 15 day premium from a joker/gold box, but that's always a gamble init.

It's not a huge issue, but still money going nowhere, and specially bad for designers that make an ingame living out of it.

Not to mention leases of expensive weapons of 10k+ that still pass by even if servers are down or weapons bought with G1C for limited periods of time.

Regardless, servers seem to already be back up.

Thanks for resolving the issue.

Fingers crossed it stays up.

See you ingame.

16 minutes ago, hackerung said:

Lowest you can buy is the 10 dollars for 30 days.

That is excluding the 'chance' you might get a 15 day premium from a joker/gold box, but that's always a gamble init.

It's not a huge issue, but still money going nowhere, and specially bad for designers that make an ingame living out of it.

Not to mention leases of expensive weapons of 10k+ that still pass by even if servers are down or weapons bought with G1C for limited periods of time.

Regardless, servers seem to already be back up.

Thanks for resolving the issue.

Fingers crossed it stays up.

See you ingame.

Emmmmm.....Does Error Code 9 mean the servers are up?   >.>

7 minutes ago, CptTucker said:

Emmmmm.....Does Error Code 9 mean the servers are up?   >.>

Failed on me once the first time I tried it. Try loggin in once or twice. About 40 people on Citadel as it is. Took me a tad to load up though, but that's normal.

this is becoming bullshoot my only day off and its been down all god dam day and I gtg to work at 7am and wont be able to have free time til the weekend again