MattScott

All servers are back online

I wanted to play a bit and check what's new after a long break but I can't even log in. There's no official statement on why it's down and when will it be up again. Looks like nothing has changed...

Edited by Uke

10 minutes ago, Uke said:

I wanted to play a bit and check what's new after a long break but I can't even log in. There's no official statement on why it's down and where will it be up again. Looks like nothing has changed...

While it doesn't give all the details we'd like, there was a post letting us know that the login issues are being looked into

11 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

While it doesn't give all the details we'd like, there was a post letting us know that the login issues are being looked into

It doesn't give any details actually. It was 17 hours ago, there should be some update on the situation.

Bottom line is it's sunday afternoon, I can't play their game and I don't know when will I be able to. This is not how you get people to come back.

I will probably just go back to Apex and forget about this game for another 6 months.

Edited by Uke
  • Like 2

Ive got the same problem. i love this game so far and want to put many many hours into this game but everytime i go to login i get error 9. 

On 5/1/2019 at 8:55 PM, MattScott said:

"All servers are back online across PC, XB1, PS4 across Jericho, Citadel, and Nekrova."

Seems like Jericho didn't get the memo or my account is bugged since I still get error code 9 repeatedly. Oh well

APB gameplay experience right now:

- 10 attempts until 2FA code is accepted

- "contacting login server" for 1 minute

- error 9

56 minutes ago, Uke said:

It doesn't give any details actually. It was 17 hours ago, there should be some update on the situation.

Bottom line is it's sunday afternoon, I can't play their game and I don't know when will I be able to. This is not how you get people to come back.

Exactly. 

• Thanks 1

How bout we get a MOd to do away with this thread, beings the title is not the fkn situation

• Like 1

3 hours ago, huftsky said:

merge Jericho server and Citadel server please, jericho server dead..

Worst Idea I've ever heard. Jericho is in North America, whilst Citadel is in Europe. Both servers ate literally half the world apart. To merge them would mean either the American players or the European players gaining over 100+ ping thus making the game unplayable for people with a lesser connection or at least much harder to play. You would lose even more people that way.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, hackerung said:

Worst Idea I've ever heard. Jericho is in North America, whilst Citadel is in Europe. Both servers ate literally half the world apart. To merge them would mean either the American players or the European players gaining over 100+ ping thus making the game unplayable for people with a lesser connection or at least much harder to play. You would lose even more people that way.

I agree lol, like wtf  🤣

+ its enough that they going to merge Nekrova to Citadel 🤣

People asking for updates on the situation consider this: it's 7 AM in California where Little Orbit is located and i don't think they're awake.

4 minutes ago, Alex3850 said:

7 AM in California where Little Orbit is located

No Excuse, I'm Awake. n I'm thinking they moved to a row boat off Catalina n the boat sank in light sea's n the MOd tried all they could holding the antenna above the waves as long as they could 🚣‍♀️

Hey,  im  trying to get a follow up here… does it mean the Servers are down since thursday? 🙂

They were up, but yesterday they might have gone down or there is some kind of problem with the login because some people say they can access the game after multiple login attempts.

This is no longer a condition here, every day the login servers do not work. What are you doing? Drink coffee or what? Do you care so much about the community? If you continue like this you can close the game forever because no one is doing this anymore. you put the money in the a ..... and nothing happens. Premium expires because you can not log in. It can not go on like this. A little more priority on apb would be nice and not always move everything

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, CHELINA said:

This is no longer a condition here, every day the login servers do not work. What are you doing? Drink coffee or what? Do you care so much about the community? If you continue like this you can close the game forever because no one is doing this anymore. you put the money in the a ..... and nothing happens. Premium expires because you can not log in. It can not go on like this. A little more priority on apb would be nice and not always move everything

omg they have trouble like this for once and you lose it that easily?

I wanted to login casually, expecting it to be fixed, turns out it's not fixed. Even yesterday I figured they would fix it within an hour or two, what a joke.

2 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

Do not talk. 4 days only problems can not be, as even G1 was better.

8 minutes ago, CHELINA said:

It would be lovely if everything could be done with the snap of our fingers but unfortunately this is reality and that's not the case, be patient. 

2 minutes ago, Watson_ said:

It would be lovely if everything could be done with the snap of our fingers but unfortunately this is reality and that's not the case, be patient. 

BOY. They wrote it is solved. Then you should not write it without joke. The reality is apb would be better off if they take it offline no one can revive this game.

Just now, CHELINA said:

BOY. They wrote it is solved. Then you should not write it without joke. The reality is apb would be better off if they take it offline no one can revive this game.

If you want it offline so much then whats the point of coming on here and wasting your energy moaning about the game. Go do something to kill time lmfao

12 minutes ago, CHELINA said:

I agree with you, mby they been working on it all the time in silence, who knows what happend BUT it would be rly nice to let us know with some info.

6 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

Well it was like last drop to some of us.

1 hour ago, Alex3850 said:

People asking for updates on the situation consider this: it's 7 AM in California where Little Orbit is located and i don't think they're awake.

It's a 24/7 online service. Someone should be awake, that's the point.