Sign in to follow this  
WoRkMaGiC

Infinite "Connecting to District Server"

I am having issues with connecting/loading into the "District" servers. Once you login on the main screen, continuing to any selected Districts puts you in an infinite loading/connecting screen. Eventually, there is an error message indicating: " Error / World Server Disconnected. You have been disconnect from world server unexpectedly." Troubleshooting methods attempted, reestablishing Windows Firewall connections, and reinstalling the game itself through via Steam. I have already confirmed that my connection is reliable and I am able to enjoy other online gaming/web experiences except play APB: Reloaded. Any available fix or help is much appreciated.

Thank you for your report of the situation, the team is aware of the problem and are doing their best to address the issue ASAP!

-Spuzva

• Like 1

I just download this game back and I have exactly the same problem; ;

On 5/1/2019 at 4:32 PM, LEX_ said:

I just download this game back and I have exactly the same problem; ;

+1

Hello all. Just a small pointer for you.. 

If you have just installed the game with no Prior version or installation to your system.. then Windows 7 & 10 will  pop up a "firewall request" behind the game. if you do not action this it will disappear and be left as "un-defined" ie disabled. so it is worth checking in your "windows - Firewall settings" ., windows 10 (depending on version) you can simply type in the start menu "allow app through windows firewall" and an settings window will be available. 

secondly and most common, check your "security applications" which ever you run, most have built in firewalls. hips, netguard etc and can limit the games access to the outside world and also to your computers hardware. 

third is then router access, if it is setup to support bandwidth load, router firewall, etc. this is more advanced and you will need direct access to the routers firmware. not something you should change if you are unsure. 

in all cases you will be able to load the game and have a "stable connection" in the menu lobby but when the game then connects to servers you will begin to have issues.