Sign in to follow this  
SirVilla

Goodnight .

for this forum, I think there is an option or whatever to put it in the game and put the game in Spanish !? someone could falicilar the link😘

😊😊

even though it does not come to mind the game closes me a lot! i3 3.2gh, 8gb ram, gtx650ti 1gb win 10 pro 64x

See you, I take a few vacations! I hope to return for the best of the game!

Edited by SirVilla
  • Like 1

giphy.gif

Dulces sueños mi pequeño

I think he has issues with the game closing itself a lot or crashing to the desktop, but doesn't know how to express it, since he doesn't speak English all that well and was hoping someone would facilitate/help him on his issue, but in Spanish.

hopefully @Lixil can help you or direct you to someone who can. (does mentioning work here?)

Either way: buscar en el foro de problemas técnicos.

Edited by Bellenettiel
link that maay help?
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Bellenettiel said:

I think he has issues with the game closing itself a lot or crashing to the desktop, but doesn't know how to express it, since he doesn't speak English all that well and was hoping someone would facilitate/help him on his issue, but in Spanish.

hopefully @Lixil can help you or direct you to someone who can. (does mentioning work here?)

Either way: buscar en el foro de problemas técnicos.

ty for you help  🙂

I have an i3 processor of 3.2 gh a graphic card invidia gtx650ti 1g gddr5 i 8g of ram.
at this point I am very aware, that I do not have a large computer, but enough to play, between 40 to 60 fps i with a fairly good image quality, at a minimum, (but without using the advanced launcher) the case esque closes me too much especially when ay a population of 40/40 begin my problems of choppy lag and gives me even more so when I am in a short-term entanglement.
I returned from my small vacations, I went to play and I saw that I was paid a 15-day bonus, I've seen the problems that many players had to endure, I much less have been ofline 1 week almost 2, I hope everything is returned to normal, i hope to see soon progress or an update of our great leadership team will support i development team, avasing great news of the engine update that seems to be very close (2019) I hope to believe that new battle mode, with solving the remaining errors that remain to be fixed in the current game yet, thanks for the patience !!

Sign in to follow this