Toshi

VOIP not working at all

I can't hear anyone ever, although I have tried messing with every sound setting in the game and on my computer sound controls. I don't know what else to do. I can hear the game just fine, but not VOIP.

The ingame VOIP is working on my end, I get to listen to the lovely music that's being broadcast by someone in social. 

Try relogging, that's been known to fix it.

4 hours ago, Kevkof said:

The ingame VOIP is working on my end, I get to listen to the lovely music that's being broadcast by someone in social. 

Try relogging, that's been known to fix it.

I've tried this several times it won't work. it never worked for me yet since i've been back.

As far as I am concerned APB's in game VOIP has never worked well.  (To be fair that's all 2 months of my experience.)

I had this problem, but then I realized master game volume was low, if you have not done so, try raising it to the max. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Spoiled said:

I had this problem, but then I realized master game volume was low, if you have not done so, try raising it to the max. 

Actually that kinda helped. I couldn't hear anyone before game was too loud. I had to turn master volume up and then go into my computer's sound settings and turn game down and VivoxVoiceService up. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

2 hours ago, Toshi said:

Actually that kinda helped. I couldn't hear anyone before game was too loud. I had to turn master volume up and then go into my computer's sound settings and turn game down and VivoxVoiceService up. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Awesome! I'm happy I could help.