yood

What do you think ruined the game?

" The community constantly drove new players away. "

I Couldn't agree better with that one.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

14 hours ago, Nymphi--DoubleDee said:

Yes, because after 5 years, and 150 million dollars, EA wanted something to show for their money.

You do realize, that in order to add in new content, they'd have to do the EU anyways, as the heavily customized Engine that APB was running on was not fully understood by the 6 coders G1 had left, right?

How sweet. ^.^

Now, are you still Gold in Bronze, using OSMAW's on R15's?

a7b4xub9d3321.jpg

Says the guy that was Gold in Bronze nightly..........

Ooooooooooooooh, the irony!

lol don't do it! i have the high ground!

and i dont use OSMAW, maybe ur talking about someone else.

little orbit dead APB

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, SDX said:

little orbit dead APB

its the other way, APB is killing LO kek

8 hours ago, NyanPowa said:

its the other way, APB is killing LO kek

strongly 

I have to admit, what 'nearly' killed APB, is surprise patootie little fuzzy bunny players that complain, whine and quit anything that get's hard. 

1. Hacking: 9/10 times when you're calling hacks you have come up against someone with a little more skill and experience than you. They normally also come in groups who are all also skilled and experienced. Sure hacking exists, but it's rarer than you think. Suck it up, press on, there is no value in overcoming something that's easy. You never know, it might just because you're not that good yet.

2. PTW Guns: any 3 slot gun in game beats any gun that can be bought, when moded right. Level Ur roles ffs. 

3. Tactics: No matter what you think, there is no such thing in this game. There are counter tactics to every gun and area on the map in the game. Every gun has a weakness and every area has a way in. Teams are important in this. Be sociable, make friends then communicate. You'll see the difference.

4. New Content & Other BS: Were lucky to have this game. This game should never have come out. It's free so stfu. You pay money and you're rewarded in game for it, so stfu. Go learn about the history of this game and understand why it is the way it is. 

5. APB 2: With our player base??? lmfao, no fukin way. Instead of being walking advocates, ur forum stalking trolls.

Look are yourself first. Understand that you are not the best you can be. Learn from your defeats cause you don't learn from any Victory. Make friends, have fun and K the fuck up.....

Bitches....

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, CptTucker said:

I have to admit, what 'nearly' killed APB, is surprise patootie little fuzzy bunny players that complain, whine and quit anything that get's hard. 

1. Hacking: 9/10 times when you're calling hacks you have come up against someone with a little more skill and experience than you. They normally also come in groups who are all also skilled and experienced. Sure hacking exists, but it's rarer than you think. Suck it up, press on, there is no value in overcoming something that's easy. You never know, it might just because you're not that good yet.

2. PTW Guns: any 3 slot gun in game beats any gun that can be bought, when moded right. Level Ur roles ffs. 

3. Tactics: No matter what you think, there is no such thing in this game. There are counter tactics to every gun and area on the map in the game. Every gun has a weakness and every area has a way in. Teams are important in this. Be sociable, make friends then communicate. You'll see the difference.

4. New Content & Other BS: Were lucky to have this game. This game should never have come out. It's free so stfu. You pay money and you're rewarded in game for it, so stfu. Go learn about the history of this game and understand why it is the way it is. 

5. APB 2: With our player base??? lmfao, no fukin way. Instead of being walking advocates, ur forum stalking trolls.

Look are yourself first. Understand that you are not the best you can be. Learn from your defeats cause you don't learn from any Victory. Make friends, have fun and K the fuck up.....

Bitches....

we got another smart here... -facepalm-

3 hours ago, CptTucker said:

Bitches....

2 hours ago, NyanPowa said:

NyanPowa . CptTucker says correctly almost all .

• Like 1

10 hours ago, NyanPowa said:

Obvious Troll is Obvious.....

1 hour ago, CptTucker said:

Obvious Troll is Obvious.....

APB is dead, feels bad.

On 5/8/2019 at 1:51 AM, NyanPowa said:

APB is dead, feels bad.

why is this happening ?

Toxic refugees from Innova. I stopped playing because I couldn't even do an obj without getting TK and getting flooded by shit in cyrylic.

Will try once more: cheaters and poor management. Its never been more simple than that.

Nerfing, making this game unappealing helped a lot too.

edit: forgot the so famous censorship. You been hearing "get woke get broke".

Edited by SillyBear

Wallhackers and bad matchmaking

On 5/7/2019 at 6:09 AM, CptTucker said:

Bitches....

there are so much obvious wallhackers 

• Thanks 1

Cheaters ruined the game first and foremost.  They're ruining it now.  They ruin lots of games.  Cheating just isn't taken seriously enough in ways that will actually deter people from cheating.  Should be a criminal offense or tied to your citizen rating or whatever it is they do in China.

10 minutes ago, mynd said:

Cheaters ruined the game first and foremost.  They're ruining it now.  They ruin lots of games.  Cheating just isn't taken seriously enough in ways that will actually deter people from cheating.  Should be a criminal offense or tied to your citizen rating or whatever it is they do in China.

Being as serious as getting the best anti cheat isn't serious enough?

Giving up freedom that allows us this game to begin with just to punish cheaters like countries with no freedom?

Sorry that doesn't make sense to me.

8 hours ago, mynd said:

tied to your citizen rating or whatever it is they do in China.

now that’s what i call a hot take

A game can survive cheating but its the high level clans in this game which ultimately killed the game due to their selfishness.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

Being as serious as getting the best anti cheat isn't serious enough?

Giving up freedom that allows us this game to begin with just to punish cheaters like countries with no freedom?

Sorry that doesn't make sense to me.

If you want to seriously stop cheaters, you have to be serious about it.  You know the whole "reason x is why we can't have nice things?"  Unfortunately, cheaters put us in a precarious position where if we want to effectively shut them down we have to actually do something that is truly effective and will deter recurrences.

The consequences of the cheater culture on gaming truly cannot be measured and is likely more far-reaching than most would ever realize.  I'd really love to see some smart people get together to analyze their impact and put a dollar amount on the damages they're projected to have caused to the industry.  I guarantee that even a conservative projection would be mind-blowing.

There are definitely some trade-offs to be made to secure online games permanently against cheaters with the threat of real life consequences either criminal or otherwise.  I'm okay with that.

1 hour ago, mynd said:

If you want to seriously stop cheaters, you have to be serious about it.  You know the whole "reason x is why we can't have nice things?"  Unfortunately, cheaters put us in a precarious position where if we want to effectively shut them down we have to actually do something that is truly effective and will deter recurrences.

The consequences of the cheater culture on gaming truly cannot be measured and is likely more far-reaching than most would ever realize.  I'd really love to see some smart people get together to analyze their impact and put a dollar amount on the damages they're projected to have caused to the industry.  I guarantee that even a conservative projection would be mind-blowing.

There are definitely some trade-offs to be made to secure online games permanently against cheaters with the threat of real life consequences either criminal or otherwise.  I'm okay with that.

Once again no anti cheat stops 100%

The anti cheat companies make a patch to block the new cheat , then the cheat makers make an update that works to sell off to make money , then the anti cheat makes an update to sell off and stop the cheaters.

Little Orbit is a victim paying for protection , and in this case the bet on the market.

NOT the ones making financial gain off of it.

If you want to change cheating , change the people who use those cheats.

They are the ones who fund money to keep this going. don't blame the victims

On 5/6/2019 at 2:32 PM, gypexa cynepcmap said:

imbalanced armas guns, with norank required to use..

lowRank cheaters, used these guns ruined this game..

cheaters will destroy people with a basic model Joker Carbine, they don't need anything from Armas.

• Thanks 1