Sign in to follow this  
RAREInMiamiBitch

Fix Colby 1922 Hazardous/mk2/mk3

Can Colby 1922 Hazardous/mk2/mk3 get fixed? It became a useless gun. Can't even kill a fly with it. Even in close range bullets do not hit to enemy at all. It lacks of accuracy which has made it so bad. It's one of my fav. gun and many other players like it too, we miss using that gun while playing. Please increase its accuracy like it was before so it won't be useless gun.

Thank You,

Regards,

RareassaiIant/CaptainEddy

• Like 4

The only problem with the 1922 is the curve mechanics, it's not inharently a bad gun but you will lose to overtuned meta smgs like oca and pmg in most fights

• Like 3

What do you mean increase accuracy? The gun is pretty accurate espacially with Hunting Sight 3. The problem is the recoil, you just can't keep the crosshair on the enemy.

Hopefully weapon balance will continue after 3.5, and hopefully the m1922 is among those weapons taken a look at. Such a fun weapon to wield, it's a shame it's not more useful. 

• Like 2

Seeing how some use this gun no problemo, full burst... i'm not really sure, that is true 😛 /s

It needs some fix to be revelant though, honestly. I guess good competitor for it would be ACES series.

This was my main weapon for a couple of years, but since the balance changes I just can't get on with it anymore, it was a really fun gun while it lasted though - never really super competetive but always fun to use.

On 4/30/2019 at 11:32 AM, Mitne said:

Seeing how some use this gun no problemo, full burst... i'm not really sure, that is true 😛 /s

It needs some fix to be revelant though, honestly. I guess good competitor for it would be ACES series.

I used to use Tommy gun a lot. The current gun itself is not bad, but if you play against OCA or PMG you can't expect to win. Before the nerf the gun was ok, the change was not necessary

• Like 1

It was my favorite gun so long ago I fought for the Prized "7day valentines tommy gun" i saved it in my mailbox for weeks until an event where i knew i would be playing alot It was a fun weapon.

Now it seems to be more entertaining to give a bronze a hazardous , stand completely still at 30 meters and see if he can even kill you with 1 mag.

Sign in to follow this