Sign in to follow this  
Moeko

Character Customization Tattoo Layers Delete/Duplicate Glitch

For whatever reason, when going over 30 layers of tattoo/body paint, some of my layers randomly get converted into other layers I'm already using.  This removes the original shape that the layer was and it's placement.  Then I have to go back through all my layers one by one to find the duplicate, remove it, and remake the original layer.  This was a nightmare for me the other night as I was below the 50 layer limit, hit save, then looked at my character and it was butchered.  Had to start all over and save and exit a little at a time and still had this issue at 30 layers.  I do have premium.  I'm not sure if this is a known/reported issue, but if not please add it to your list.

• Like 1

This bug has been around since the start of the game, Devs don't give a F about them, Police Trucks turn to one side on their own, some car spanws don't let you spawn a car in a free spot if there's a car on the other side, Bugs that has been since the very beginning and no one does a sh*t.

9 hours ago, ZoriaDunne said:

Police Trucks turn to one side on their own, 

The turning Security Van is intended. NPCs even mention it in dialogue. Used to the the same with the Espacio.