Darkzero3802

Jericho Server Lagging

Jericho is performing horribly, its randomly spiking and causing moments of lagg or rubber banding and its barely playable. Im currently in Baylen 1

Im sorry, all of our staff are gone for the weekend. Please, try again on Monday. 

19 minutes ago, Bornstellar said:

Probably DDOS again, unfortunately.

Nope. the packet loss has only been at a 1 at random points. Nowhere near the 10-25 u see during an attack

17 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Im sorry, all of our staff are gone for the weekend. Please, try again on Monday. 

Come join us and exp it for urself

lag depends on a few factors

your ip

your dns server connection

if mitigation is on or off on the server *its on btw*

if a DDoS attack  is happening * i didn't notice much lag only spikes now and then nothing constantly happening so probably not*

also if your own computer has a hang on its processing of the motherborad chip and graphics card would affect things....better cards usually help stop hangs from happening which also feels like lag

4 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Come join us and exp it for urself

Oh I dont doubt you. It was happening during the "play apb with the devs" thing. I may have even gotten so frustrated that at one point I said in /d chat "hey, instead of playing games, maybe you can fix these servers so the game is actually playable"

... I can get a little worked up when I play.

Edited by CookiePuss

2 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

your ip

if a DDoS attack  is happening * i didn't notice much lag only spikes now and then nothing constantly happening so probably not*

also if your own computer has a hang on its processing of the motherborad chip and graphics card would affect things....better cards usually help stop hangs from happening which also feels like lag

Has nothing to do with the PC, the server was lagging to unplayable amounts earlier. Not me, everyone was complaining about it.

7 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Nope. the packet loss has only been at a 1 at random points. Nowhere near the 10-25 u see during an attack

Perhaps mitigation, then.

i just logged off Jericho to check forums and didn't notice any breakable game lag just minor spikes now and then

I've been on since sometime this morning until right now to check forums

that's why i posted the info all of it is relevant for people

13 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

your ip

Its not my pc as everything else im doing online has no delay. Its the APB servers as usual and the lagg were seeing is very common with the servers perf worse then they usually do. LO needs to go look at the servers.

have you tried turning it off and on again

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Oh I dont doubt you. It was happening during the "play apb with the devs" thing. I may have even gotten so frustrated that at one point I said in /d chat "hey, instead of playing games, maybe you can fix these servers so the game is actually playable"

not just when u play 😛 

17 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

If you want to see some BabyRage material, boy do I have some for you.

Language & somewhat sound warning. The misses were reasonable btw now that I looked back at it, I was just a little salty at the time of making this clip.

Edited by Similarities

Just now, Darkzero3802 said:

Its not my pc as everything else im doing online has no delay. Its the APB servers as usual and the lagg were seeing is very common with the servers perf worse then they usually do. LO needs to go look at the servers.

well aware you missed my second post i guess.

computers have all of that to factor in for when it happens

the spikes also happen on our ends if we have lower end computers.

this isn't meant for just one person but a general rule of what happens

went to college for computer programing but no degree ran out of funding before i could finish

5 minutes ago, Similarities said:

Language & somewhat sound warning. The misses were reasonable btw now that I looked back at it, I was just a little salty at the time of making this clip.

Oh hey I see my name in der

1 hour ago, Scheepy said:

not just when u play 😛 

Oof... ok thats fair. 

1 hour ago, Similarities said:

Nice!

potato graphics causes server lag

pls stop

Just now, Obvious Lesbian said:

potato graphics causes server lag

pls stop

Potato graphics causes server lag, good graphics causes PC lag. It's a lose/lose situation here.

50 minutes ago, Similarities said:

Potato graphics causes server lag, good graphics causes PC lag. It's a lose/lose situation here.

Not if ur pc is built to handle it

Just now, Darkzero3802 said:

Not if ur pc is built to handle it

Doesn't matter if you have a GTX 1080 and i7 8700k, APB still runs like hot garbage. It's the game. My AMD Phenom II x6 @ 3.4Ghz didn't even run APB at 60FPS, and I barely get over 60FPS when streaming 720p@60 (on GPU ofc) with my i7 4790k @ 4.0Ghz, and it's not GPU related because the GPU's load is low and nowhere near maxed out in terms of VRAM.

2 hours ago, Similarities said:

Doesn't matter if you have a GTX 1080 and i7 8700k, APB still runs like hot garbage. It's the game. My AMD Phenom II x6 @ 3.4Ghz didn't even run APB at 60FPS, and I barely get over 60FPS when streaming 720p@60 (on GPU ofc) with my i7 4790k @ 4.0Ghz, and it's not GPU related because the GPU's load is low and nowhere near maxed out in terms of VRAM.

Well hopefully that will be resolved soon. Might just be a matter of LO optimizing the game on their end as G1 never did that.

11 hours ago, Similarities said:

I wish I was filming my session last night, because I got so triggered and sweaty I wanted to Summit my monitor so hard.

weird how in 2018 when people are lagging connection wise in APB, Some people still have the audacity to tell me its my ISP? Bro are you new to APB? we've been dealing with mitigation and DDoS for YEARS...
And also in 2018 people call your PC shit for FPS dropping while the game aint even use more than 35% of your pc if you running a 7700k and a gtx 1080... smh