ThEMarD

Thank you Little Orbit and GamersFirst

Heyyo, Tbh I thought Unsung Story would go... Unsung (please don't hate me for a bad joke lol) but I'm quite surprised and happy when I got an email to link my Unsung Story kickstarter backer pledge to GamersFirst!

So I just wanted to make a thread and say thank you for carrying on this game and I looked over the last few updates and it looks promising so far! Definitely glad that you're also going to focus on the original Kickstarter promise instead of that multiplayer thing that Matsuno’s team were attempting to do make to try and salvage the game, so thanks for that too! 🙂

• Like 3

I second the thank you to Little Orbit for doing so much work to keep this game afloat, and keeping it true to the single player experience that was backed.

despite all the setbacks along the way I am starting to get excited for the game again.

if only the kids over at the rest of the forums of this place were as thankful lmao