Sign in to follow this  
ok

Armas refund

It would be nice if we had the option to refund our Armas purchases, and just have a total limit of 3 refunds

• Like 1

That's what the trials are for. Then it converts cash to another digital currency. At best you'd get back that amount of G1C.

They will work with you if it's like a 48 hours after your purchase, at least they used to.

But this feels like a pointless thread. You can try guns & cars out first before you make your purchase. I feel no sympathy in this.

55 minutes ago, sTr8-jAcKeT said:

That's what the trials are for. Then it converts cash to another digital currency. At best you'd get back that amount of G1C.

They will work with you if it's like a 48 hours after your purchase, at least they used to.

But this feels like a pointless thread. You can try guns & cars out first before you make your purchase. I feel no sympathy in this.

A 30 minute trial is not enough to fully make use of the weapon

And of course refund the G1C, not the payment, I thought it was obvious enough

And yes please teach me how to use a 4x4 or Nomad on crim/Espacio on enf without buying (trying your teammate's car during mission is not right)

You get several day long trials in your mailbox all the time. I guess that's if you're actually spending money to begin with in Armas though.  at least I think that's how I remember you get all those three and ten day trials and whatnot.

Using someone else's vehicle is just the same as if you bought it. You don't make any significant changes to its performance or anything. And they actually give you car trials in your mailbox as well.  And using a teammate's car is absolutely necessary at times if they get killed in spawn far away once an objective changes for one example. or communicating with them and asking them, "Hey may I try your car?I've never driven this before." just stop trying to be defensive & find objective points to latch onto for no apparent reason.

At this point it just sounds like you're trying to make a mountain out of a molehill. Spend money on Armas first & you'll see that you get all these things. Have you bought something on Armas to refund previously? Did you not get automatic gifts in your mailbox?

Doesn't the game award random trials as well? I can't remember.  Next, someone is going to argue, "yes but the trials are random and blah blah blah." Just stop.  Going into a FC like Asylum & trying the weapon is more than enough to know how it handles in 30 minutes.

People could post a picture of a boulder & they'd argue it's a rock. Both are accurate, but the inherit nature of argumentative mentalities still remain.

Would be good if you get the G1 back so you can buy another Armas thing.
As you say, 3 max refunds per account would be nice, I have too many weapons I just dont use.

17 hours ago, sTr8-jAcKeT said:

You get several day long trials in your mailbox all the time. I guess that's if you're actually spending money to begin with in Armas though.  at least I think that's how I remember you get all those three and ten day trials and whatnot.

Using someone else's vehicle is just the same as if you bought it. You don't make any significant changes to its performance or anything. And they actually give you car trials in your mailbox as well.  And using a teammate's car is absolutely necessary at times if they get killed in spawn far away once an objective changes for one example. or communicating with them and asking them, "Hey may I try your car?I've never driven this before." just stop trying to be defensive & find objective points to latch onto for no apparent reason.

At this point it just sounds like you're trying to make a mountain out of a molehill. Spend money on Armas first & you'll see that you get all these things. Have you bought something on Armas to refund previously? Did you not get automatic gifts in your mailbox?

Doesn't the game award random trials as well? I can't remember.  Next, someone is going to argue, "yes but the trials are random and blah blah blah." Just stop.  Going into a FC like Asylum & trying the weapon is more than enough to know how it handles in 30 minutes.

People could post a picture of a boulder & they'd argue it's a rock. Both are accurate, but the inherit nature of argumentative mentalities still remain.

There are absolutely no free trials given for buying on Armas, just the Loyalty Rewards

I've bought guns, skin and a Nomad and haven't been given anything extra

And in 30 minutes you think it's enough to test different setups with different mods? FC is not a good place to try because neither Asylum nor the docks are similar to Financial or the rest of Waterfront (also, how can I try a sniper for example on Asylum, where everyone uses shotgun and oca?)

Why have I had over 30 pages of of trials I had to go through & delete in the mailbox then? Endless trials on each page... I'm confused if your account isn't glitched.

Search screenshots of this same phenomenon. People have made threads about getting rid of the endless trials weapon emails more efficiently. I don't get what you're missing.

11 hours ago, sTr8-jAcKeT said:

Why have I had over 30 pages of of trials I had to go through & delete in the mailbox then? Endless trials on each page... I'm confused if your account isn't glitched.

Search screenshots of this same phenomenon. People have made threads about getting rid of the endless trials weapon emails more efficiently. I don't get what you're missing.

How did you get 30 pages of weapon trials? with joke boxes?

On 4/27/2019 at 11:35 PM, sTr8-jAcKeT said:

Do you mean the trail weapons that you get from opening joker boxes? 

On 4/26/2019 at 3:42 PM, -Dan- said:

A 30 minute trial is not enough to fully make use of the weapon

And of course refund the G1C, not the payment, I thought it was obvious enough

And yes please teach me how to use a 4x4 or Nomad on crim/Espacio on enf without buying (trying your teammate's car during mission is not right)

Yes a 30-minute trail is not enough time to fully make use of a weapon, but it is a trail, after all, it is not meant to be fully useful. 
You can try your teammates' car before the mission starts. Or ask if you can drive it during the mission.