blahchorazblah

Can't acces my steam account

My account that i'm using is my steam profile for apb and it says that the password is expired and it doesn't matter if i change password.

And if i log into with my G1 account I don't have any Characters wich makes sense since I use my steam profile.

Please need help so I can be able to play

There is always a Gamersfirst account that's being used, your steam account just links to that account. 

It could be that those aren't on the same email address.

Check your different emails to find a mail from Gamersfirst. When you find it change the password on that on the website.

If you can't find the account you'll have to check in with support.

On 4/26/2019 at 6:14 PM, Kevkof said:

There is always a Gamersfirst account that's being used, your steam account just links to that account. 

It could be that those aren't on the same email address.

Check your different emails to find a mail from Gamersfirst. When you find it change the password on that on the website.

If you can't find the account you'll have to check in with support.

I've been into contact of G1 since my account that my steam links to is the same, has been since I started playing it like 4 years ago.
I do find it wierd that when I log into with my email adress instead, I have no characters at all even if it is that email I've been using for 4 years

Tho that being said, the support aint the fastest horse on the track, been waiting for like 3 days no and no single response from them, hopefully they can respond soon or I'll give up on it.
Not fun loosing all the things I spent on it and not being able to use the characters I spend alot on

4 minutes ago, blahchorazblah said:

I've been into contact of G1 since my account that my steam links to is the same, has been since I started playing it like 4 years ago.
I do find it wierd that when I log into with my email adress instead, I have no characters at all even if it is that email I've been using for 4 years

Tho that being said, the support aint the fastest horse on the track, been waiting for like 3 days no and no single response from them, hopefully they can respond soon or I'll give up on it.
Not fun loosing all the things I spent on it and not being able to use the characters I spend alot on

If it is indeed the same account you shouldn't have any issues seeing your characters. 

It could be that it is on a different email address though, I know that my steam account and Gamersfirst accounts are on different emails. 

As for support response times, they have a massive backlog that they've steadily been reducing. It'll likely be a while before they are able to get back to you, though that can vary depending on the type of ticket you've sent in.

Matt Scott (the big man, CEO) has been keeping us up to date in a dedicated thread on the support response times: 

16 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

If it is indeed the same account you shouldn't have any issues seeing your characters. 

It could be that it is on a different email address though, I know that my steam account and Gamersfirst accounts are on different emails. 

As for support response times, they have a massive backlog that they've steadily been reducing. It'll likely be a while before they are able to get back to you, though that can vary depending on the type of ticket you've sent in.

Matt Scott (the big man, CEO) has been keeping us up to date in a dedicated thread on the support response times: 

Ah okey, well I don't have any other emails tho. not when i created the the account atleast. so I don't know what has happened. but the main issue is that it says that i have to change the password (with my steam login) wich I even tried to change my steam password and still I can't acces the steam login, but I shall have some patience, a small team can only do so much when it's that many tickets

13 minutes ago, blahchorazblah said:

Ah okey, well I don't have any other emails tho. not when i created the the account atleast. so I don't know what has happened. but the main issue is that it says that i have to change the password (with my steam login) wich I even tried to change my steam password and still I can't acces the steam login, but I shall have some patience, a small team can only do so much when it's that many tickets

The password that needs to be changed is the one for the Gamersfirst account that your steam account links to, not the steam account. You could try changing the password for the Gamersfirst account itself on https://register.gamersfirst.com/login 

Just now, Kevkof said:

The password that needs to be changed is the one for the Gamersfirst account that your steam account links to, not the steam account. You could try changing the password for the Gamersfirst account itself on https://register.gamersfirst.com/login 

That I've done aswell, still says the same and i'm 100% sure it's the same emil / account

Somethings for you to try:

Unlink your Steam account so it does not automatically log you in.
Perform a APB password recovery using every email address you have had since creating the account.
Only existing accounts should comeback with a password recovery.
Recover/reset all passwords.
If you get more than one password recovery, log in to every account until you find your characters.

PROFIT.

This of course assumes you haven't tried that yet.

Edited by JimWraith