MattScott

RIOT Open Test Postponed to 5/10 (UPDATED 5/1)

15 hours ago, MattScott said:

After I reviewed everything today, I have decided to postpone tomorrow's RIOT Open Test for EU and NA.

Apologies for the late notice, but it doesn't make sense to put up the same build, since so many changes are coming.

Another one of those moments where I find myself asking, you guys didn't think of that before hand?

This wasn't posted out to social media. Not that Facebook has many more people tuned in than the forum, Both Twitter and Facebook are almost instantaneous and have notification functions.

Considering awareness was raised on those sites, an update posted there may not be a bad idea next time.

More times Ill be at work.  Cool.

59 minutes ago, onionopinions said:

still would prefer if cash didn't purchase your weapon loadout because it defeats the purpose of finding other weapons in the world, which is the coolest part imo. 

this tbh

• Like 1

2 hours ago, xHenryman90x said:

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115cc347d06d7a637641

May 3rd?

Day of Polish Constitution! 🙂

Some good changes. How about giving us clotting agent and removing the ability to purchase primary weapon?

Hi all,

With all the craziness this week and the server outages, the development team hasn't made enough progress on the changes to RIOT for a play test this week.

We're going to aim for May 10th instead.

I have updated the original post to reflect the new date:

Thanks,
Matt

• Like 2

«First half of May»

We are waiting for another postpone, and then engine upgrade in the first quarter of 2020.

3 hours ago, introlapse said:

engine upgrade in the first quarter of 2020

ur optimist

More waiting, sigh! All these delays and postponing reminds me of the old Gamersfirst.

1 hour ago, xHenryman90x said:

More waiting, sigh! All these delays and postponing reminds me of the old Gamersfirst.

gamersfirst would say its coming then be silent for a year at a time at least.

Little Orbit and SPCT have been testing so this is better because they are fixing bugs first

Matt, pal, I love what you guys do, but by then my vacation will be over  >.<  I was looking forward to playtesting a BRAND NEW MODE, but oh well.

(not a student btw)