Lixil

Extended Server Maintenance (Monday 4/29/2019)

too many complained about rollback, they have to at least try

thats why i said "i hope they dont try too hard..." or we are gone for another week of downtime due to L.O beating a dead old nag

306h6l.jpg

Edited by zefcool

Hi all,

I think we've reached the limits of what we can do, and the down time has already been excessive.

We did some tests and the newer data is too incomplete to work. 

With that in mind, the servers are going to be put back online shortly, and I'll make a public post about the missing data for the rest of the players.

Moving forward:

- We'll be giving out Commander to all players for 2 weeks to help them get caught back up

- Anyone who lost purchases due to the rollback can open a trouble ticket at http://support.gamersfirst.com, and we'll escalate getting those taken care off as quickly as we can

The team is committed to getting the back end re-written so it can be properly supported.

Apologies,
Matt

• Thanks 4

42 minutes ago, zefcool said:

3 hours down already, i guess the latest database test failed miserably and we will have to accept the rollback...

i accept if they gift us with a premium account to take all my tradeskills and items back

Thanks Matt, but, I'm already Commander status. No problem though.

7 minutes ago, MattScott said:

I think we've reached the limits of what we can do, and the down time has already been excessive.

With that in mind, the servers are going to be put back online shortly, and I'll make a public post about the missing data for the rest of the players.

We'll be giving out Commander to all players for 2 weeks to help them get caught back up

wise words, thanks for the attempt and good luck with the support tickets, wastelaaaaand here i am !

Edited by zefcool

Just now, Riverwind said:

Thanks Matt, but, I'm already Commander status. No problem though.

it extends it 2 weeks

11 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

Okay thanks for trying gang.

Thankyou Matt & team for all the effort you have put in, lets just have a nice week of playing f.e now 🙂

Survivors Log: Day 7

Hope came finally. Matt and the scientists in Oilville fired up their machine today.

It turned everything... almost normal. But everyone has a sense that the world is slightly... off somehow.

We're supposed to report what we miss to see if we can return to "true normal." But in the apocalypse, what even is normal.

Life goes on for now, I guess.

Edited by Skippicaa
  • Like 3

i have nightmares about logging on from character select and being naked. just saying

it could have been a lot worse

35 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

Moving forward:

- We'll be giving out Commander to all players for 2 weeks to help them get caught back up

- Anyone who lost purchases due to the rollback can open a trouble ticket at http://support.gamersfirst.com, and we'll escalate getting those taken care off as quickly as we can

The team is committed to getting the back end re-written so it can be properly supported.

Apologies,
Matt

thanks matt, this make me and my friends hyped to play this wonderful game. 😀

29 minutes ago, Rubbermade said:

it extends it 2 weeks

I'm reoccurring with the subscription

8 minutes ago, Riverwind said:

I'm reoccurring with the subscription

guessing the due dates now 2 weeks later

my dilemma will be using the 30 slots on all 42 alts lol

Edited by Rubbermade

It's been Days and i know have a full beard and am starting to go grey, I have oiled all my weapons 100 times, have created a million rounds of ammo.

Darn just remembered i am a melee chars (oh well). "POP!" oh darn another grey hair.............. *sighs*

i tried a few mins ago and no go, allthough i did get to the actual login authenticating part and it said servers are not up

1 minute ago, Killenkittens said:

Now just to remember what i was doing couple weeks ago

think its gonna be back to ealier today

other backups were missing files

Edited by Rubbermade