Lixil

Extended Server Maintenance (Monday 4/29/2019)

I am not good at creating characters, so between the one I lost (having actually looked good) and losing the very first serendipity item I ever found on my own "Prairie Feather Shoulders."

In my opinion, I've lost a fair bit.

But Obviously, I'll still be okay losing them forever if it keeps the rest of the game safer.

Edit: Also lost DLC items on new char and a full wardrobe unlock. But those are easy to refund.

Edited by Skippicaa

26 minutes ago, MattScott said:

The hope is to quickly test a more up-to-date database and then put the game back online.

3063rk.jpg

Edited by zefcool

Just now, WestSidez said:

@Skippicaa

The best thing you can do in this situation would be to submit a support ticket with the issues you are experiencing and any missing items. 

I dont think you will get a response this weekend, but they will be working through all the tickets as quick as possible getting them resolved.

Thank you. I submitted a ticket as soon as I found out about the roll back effects.

but if i understand correctly, all the tickets will be satisfied by ' correcting '(???) the rollback to a more recent version

If they get the proper save file, then it "should" be the same as it was right before the extended maintenance started back on the 29th.

No items, levels etc would have been lost.

vkNvZKF.jpg

Edited by Grelko
  • Like 1

what the hell it is down again COME ON STOP IT we want to play hollyy 

Times like this i need a song, i pick........... Tupac- Temptations, relax with a j and hope f.e is back on in the next hour because i wanna get raising my FR rep!!!

3 hours down already, i guess the latest database test failed miserably and we will have to accept the rollback...

Edited by zefcool

to tell you the truth , i think they all went home. that way when they come back they are fresh

7 minutes ago, theemole said:

to tell you the truth , i think they all went home. that way when they come back they are fresh

nah, he said, most of team went home, and a little will lag behind to fix the rollback mess, and this fixing seems to be a new mess

my hope is they dont insist too much if the fails repeat over and over, put the working rollback and handle the support issues

Edited by zefcool

just my thoughts : they were probably gonna leave it running and take a rest, but they got flooded with tickets and wisely shut down the game to prevent more losses from that " time ", either way i don't mind waiting, they are doing something, its more than we got from g1

5 minutes ago, theemole said:

i don't mind waiting

i do mind waiting....but i dont mind the rollback...thats how bad i do mind waiting...

• Thanks 1